Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

POTS AND BOWLS -The Perfect Situation In God's Temple!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / POTS AND BOWLS -The Perfect Situation In God's Temple!!! (243 Views)

Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / How I Built My Faith In God / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POTS AND BOWLS -The Perfect Situation In God's Temple!!! by Oluwasegun7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Holiness Unto The Lord...

Zechariah 14: 20-21;
14:20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.
14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Prophet Zechariah saw a "day" - a time or dispensation when the true servants of God shall be set aside or separated for His service.
It is a clear picture of the standard of pure worship God yearns for - one devoid of uncleanliness. We can see now that the "Canaanites" have polluted the house of the Lord and the Altar!
The "pots in the Lord's house" will, also, be like the "bowls before the altar". God does not want hegemony or one-man show in his house but fellowship and relatedness. This is what the "bells of the horses" ring out! Holiness Unto The Lord!

In His Temple...

Psalm 29: 9b;
29:9 ...and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.

In the heights of His worship, "everyone" called into the temple should speak of His glory! "Everyone" should experience His life and His glory! "Everyone" should know and tell of His Truth! This is the perfect situation in His temple.
We open up ourselves to deception and spiritual manipulation when the order of the day is one man running the show! God is the overseer not man! And in His temple EVERYONE speaks of His glory!

Book Of Remembrance...

Malachi 3: 16-17;

3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

They that fear the Lord enact or play out His eternal plans! They play out His written script! Not the script of the G.O! They are the "jewels" of God - very precious to Him and key to the fulfillment of His divine plans. They shall not be afraid of evil because He will "spare them".
The king will sit on the throne but "mercy" and "truth" must first go forth as foretold by Prophet Isaiah:
Isaiah 16: 5;

16:5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Learn To Listen - John 2, Isaiah 30:21 / Bible Stories (48): Jacob Returns Home To Isaac / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/08/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.