Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 (6642 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match

Germany: 42% (6 votes)
Serbia: 28% (4 votes)
Draw: 28% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Anyone who knows football would know how strong Serbia are.

A team that has Ivanovic-Chelsea, Subotic-Dortmund, Vidic-Man Utd, Stankovic-Inter, Kolarov-Lazio, Krasic-CSKA, Zigic-Valencia, Pantelic- Ajax
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by obinna5000(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ghana should just defeat Australia tomorrow and they are in the next round.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by aieromon(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to control this JABULANI ball?

Hmm,nobody noticed this when Germans ran over Australia and we're not ready to notice.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by shesi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
During the draw, before Ivory Coast was picked, this was being called the Group of Death. Now we all see why. It's going to be great.

Ghana will beat Australia today, and then put a nail in a the coffin of the Germans on Thursday. Serbia can live to die another day. Or Australia, whoever. WE don't care at this point.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by mystikal(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
Ghana isnt playing today. and there is no guarantee they are beating the Aussies
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by aieromon(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Anyone who knows football would know how strong Serbia are.

A team that has Ivanovic-Chelsea, Subotic-Dortmund, Vidic-Man Utd, Stankovic-Inter, Kolarov-Lazio, Krasic-CSKA, Zigic-Valencia, Pantelic- Ajax

Mr. DK,admit defeat.
Incase you don't know,your siggy displeases me.I'm happy you lost to a strong Serbian team cool
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by shesi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2010

Not quite. Complacency is step no.1 to downfall.

If we beat Australia tomorrow and Germany beat us on the last day and Serbia beat Australia. All 3 teams will have 6 points. It's gonna come down to goal difference. There is still a lot of football to be played in this group.

But Alas, The Black Star will come out on top. Put your money on it.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Mr. DK,admit defeat.
Incase you don't know,your siggy displeases me.I'm happy you lost to a strong Serbian team

Live with it for the next 12 months
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by KingTut1: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Not a good result for Ghana. Unless they thump Australia tomorrow I could see them going out as Serbia will score more than two against the Aussies.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by OvieE: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
obinna5000:

IF Ghana beat the Aussie tomorrow doesn't guarantee that Ghana is in round 16. Is just that they are inch closer. If Germany beat Ghana in the last game and Serbia beat Aussie in their last game, Ghana could be out but it will depend on goal different. So the game is on for three countries in that group until the final game of each country. For now, don't say if Ghana beat the Aussie, they will go to round 16.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by RuuDie(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
Jencejyde:

do you play football at all? Can you tell when a team plays well or not despite losing, or maybe you don't actually get my point. It will be hopeless explaining to you if you cant understand any of these things. Did the USA 94 Team not lose to Italy, why are they regarded as one of the greatest team Nigeria has ever produced?

guy, naija didn't play well with 10-men, they lost, 3pts gone. . . .  germany have played exceptionally well with 10-men but have still lost, 3pts gone; so

i refer u 2 german fans again - ask 'em if they happy with the way things have gone this afternoon & allow me rest jare!
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

Germany lost to Serbia with 10 men

England drew USA with 11 men Do you see the difference?

Serbia have Ivanovic, Vidic, Stankovic, Kolarov, Krasic etc who play top level club football

USA ? ? ?

Germany lost to Serbia with 10 men

Germany's ranking. . . .6th
Serbia's ranking. . . . . .15th

England drew with USA

England ranking. . . . . .7th
USA ranking. . . . . . . . .14th.

I think England did better. . . . .There are only 7 places between them and USA.
There are 9 places between Germany and Serbia and Germany still LOST like a biaaaatch that they are.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
about to watch usa vs slovenia and cant believe the mouth of this us analysts
i go laugh die if them loose
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by gregejige: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
Jarus: We will see teh difference between a serious team and a poor one today. Like our SE, Germany is also one man down in First half. Let's see how they manage it. Let's see if they will be able to manage the situation unlike our own spineless Eagles. But one thing I'm sure of: Germany cannot lose this match!

Yea right
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
all black officials for the USA game yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. why dont they have black officials for black games  slovenia go on son. thrash the loquacious and rambunctious and cantankerous and bellicose usa  grin where is the thread for the USA game ?
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
lmao clint dempsey think say na taekwondo be this ? grin nonsense and ingredient
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by dayokanu(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Sharon,

Can you name the US players in that team who has ever played CL football or played for a team that won anything in Europe.

Losing to a bunch of players who play for Hull City, MLS, Donovan who is loaned to everywhere on the planet and Onyewu who hasnt kicked a ball in 12 months has to be the worst thing ever
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
dayokanu:

@Sharon,

Can you name the US players in that team who has ever played CL football or played for a team that won anything in Europe.

Losing to a bunch of players who play for Hull City, MLS, Donovan who is loaned to everywhere on the planet and Onyewu who hasnt kicked a ball in 12 months has to be the worst thing ever
soccer is not about talent, personalities or big names. soccer is about coaching. this is why the usa are dangerous. their coach has assigned each player a man to be married to for the night. do not let this man beat you on a one on one situation. take that man down BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. see USA is a technologically advanced country and they approach their soccer with the same technological mindset. they are full of no talents but their approach to the game is unlike none. so they are potentially a rattle snake
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2010
goallllllllllllll sloveniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
i got a hardon right about now. i love seeing the USA beatdown. dem too get mouth. especially annoying alexi lalas
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
what is it with teams starting with S today ? they are just whooping azz. serbia and slovenia
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
buzugee,u dey see as lalas just dey talk rubbish and i no know why they feel they can be slovenia,a team that knocked out russia and they had the best record in qualifying apart from holland
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
milehigh06:

buzugee,u dey see as lalas just dey talk rubbish and i no know why they feel they can be slovenia,a team that knocked out russia and they had the best record in qualifying apart from holland
lol that lalas is the most annoying commentator ever. this my vendetta against the usa team is simply because of lalas big mouth lmao. and yeah like you rightly alluded to milehigh06, their superiority complex is bigger than their sense. they think they will just show up and win the game  grin they are in for hot pepper today
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
@buzugee
lol,dem and england be d same,england don dey prepare wc winning party b4 wc start,usa don dey play second round b4 he start
lol
btw how do you guys do quotes,been trying for eva
i dey go look for bar to watch the game and laugh
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by shesi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Seems to be a good day for former Yugoslavia nations. First Serbia, now Slovenia.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
haha england will not get far. their talent is lacking. something about that anglo-saxon bloodline (usa and england) is off. they all think by just showing up they will win everything. stupid people lmao.

to quote. you click the reply button. then scoll down to whomever you want to quote. then just on the right hand side top corner of the person you want to quote is the INSERT QUOTE button
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
hahah 2 0000000000000000 they have scored again
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
i got a hardon the size of texas right about now. lmao 2 -0
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by buzugee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
shesi:

Seems to be a good day for former Yugoslavia nations. First Serbia, now Slovenia.
YOU AIN NEVER LIED CHIEF
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
laugh wannnnnnnnnnnnnn kill me oooooooooooooo grin
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by shesi(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
"If they can actually stand us for 90 minutes, well, hats off to them" - Tim Howard on Slovenia.

looks like they're more than 'standing' you Tim. LOL. farking arrogant idiots.

I remember four years ago, the Americans saying Ghana will be "pretty much a given" This was Drew Carey. Comedian turned soccer analyst. He hasn't been heard of since. I predict the same fate for that one-hit-wonder fool Lalas.
Re: Germany Vs Serbia [0 - 1] On June 18 2010 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
buzugee:

haha england will not get far. their talent is lacking. something about that anglo-saxon bloodline (usa and england) is off. they all think by just showing up they will win everything. silly people lmao.

to quote. you click the reply button. then scoll down to whomever you want to quote. then just on the right hand side top corner of the person you want to quote is the INSERT QUOTE button
like this?
waiting for england to draw with algeria then my day complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 "Greatest" Football Players Of All Time / Glo Signs Deal With Man Utd / See How Ugandan Police Searched Women For Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.