Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

How I Was Classified To Be A Racist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Classified To Be A Racist (249 Views)

Black American Woman Beat Up A Racist White Lady For Calling Her Monkey (video) / Do You Want A Racist Girlfriend ? / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Classified To Be A Racist by ugandalady: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2018
yesterday, I met a black man, in the bus. that was infrequent, since my country was not one of those West ones, that were infested with all sorts of colored poo.

anyway, I sat down on a seat beside the window. and I saw a black guy stared at me at the bus station down there. few minutes later, I found my neighboring seat was taken by that exact one. I just tried to make it as natural as possible that, I kindly asked him to remove his border-crossing leg to his side, since the seat room was limited.

what incurred more distemper from me was his behavior , which reminded me of those black guys I always met when I took a plane, where they would occupy the shared seat rails by their whole arms, without giving the neighbors a poo.

and this time, this robust and bestial black one, opened his big and feral mouth, uttered something like this : shut up, racist bittch ,i aint take more room than you . after which , he straddled his leg to my side even more, and I somehow inhaled the fetid odor from his wide open crotch, which was gross to extreme.

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Emotional Love And Sex Love / Relationship Training / Ladies, Make The First Move If You Like A Guy Who Is Too Shy – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.