Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport (41233 Views)

81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Stella Okotie, UNIBEN Staff Killed, 1 Injured As Police Chase Driver Over N100 / Stray Bullet From Police Pursuing Driver Over N50 Hits Man In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by buchilino(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
OneCorner:
Blacks. The worst set of people
MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN R HEARTLESS
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by histemple: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
NOC1:

“However, it must be noted that the suspect was roughened up a bit by a mob. For him now to turn around to put any form of blame on the F-SARS men who worked hard to recover the stolen bag is most unfortunate.

The bolded statement by the policeman is highly provocative and insulting to a sound mind. Does he know thr definition of stolen, what is the correlation between misplaced/forgotten and steal?
In a working country the woman will be on her knees begging the cab man.

You must understand that in Nigeria, we have stupid and unintelligent fools in sensitive positions starting from the president. They don't understand that any single word from their mouth is important.

Imagine an image maker of an organisation not knowing the difference between a stolen and a lost bag.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by horladexino(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Dee60:

We were warned but we did not listen!

See the change we voted for now!
This is nt about Buhari or A.P.C. Nigerian sars has been brutalise civilian since the john the baptist

Nigerian Sars personel is a disgrace to humanity

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Brezzybone(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
So from that pictures posted online a whole oga police can still claim he was not tortured.
And that useless, wicked woman can still get mouth to defend herself for forgetting her bag inspite of the fact that the driver insist that he could take her to the airport to look for it

You forgot to add for free!

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Tastemoney(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
let's make this viral

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by stacyadams: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
bellville:
cars are machines and can break down anytime. They are unpredictable. We should always be patient in our dealings with people.
no mind am..tyre blow for road em go know say tyre wan blow..some human beings sef

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ajl: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Imagine? Just because a stranger came over to assist in getting the car fixed she immediately assumed the guy connived with the stranger to steal her bag. Without seeing anyone open the boot or door to remove the bag. So, they simply made it vanish. Worst fact is she did not take the step to exhaust all means before getting the guy arrested. The worst she could have done is report the case, get him detained while she go back to the airport to check on her own. Wicked soul.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by popsyleo1: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
My brother God has answered your prayer
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
I can't wait to get the hell out of this backwarded continent.... the stupid isah is not even remorseful, you thought the bag is with you, had it been they tortured him to death u will say you thought..., do you actually know how it Hurts' when you are accused wrongly..... this woman must be Afonja Muslim with their useless hatred for Igbo's... abeg 10m still small for eyes , add more double digit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Akabuking: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
which mob? thunder rape you there
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ziondaughter247: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Mrs Alice Isah I promise you this useless woman! You will pay for what you did to that man... Psalm 109 is heaped on your head. you see why jungle justice is bad? if this man had been accused like this in maybe Mushin or Ojuelegba, it would have been a different story now. God will fight for you Sir. Please nairalanders help me fish out that stupid careless woman's photo. Let me deal with her. She must be disgraced and made to pay compensation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Olatunji1929: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stop behaving like a mumu mr driver you are reporting lucifer to the devil its as if you are reporting abacha to buhari mr driver go and report that woman to a strong herbalist or a professional asassin only death of that woman can brings an end to such injustice and arrogance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ajl: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sparkle777:
Terrible, I have never encountered SARS in a negative way but the way guys dey complain abt dem don dey vex me. On a good side, I have seen them confront armed robbers,they did well that day.
Now to the Taxify driver, it is compulsory to have a sound car,he should have checked the car properly before going out. I would have also suspected them if i was the Alice woman too. He also has his blame..

Because someone came over to the car is enough to make it disappea? It's okay to suspect but to refuse to go back to the airport to check and put the guy's life at risk is wicked and show lack of common sense. It's like she assumed the guy is a criminal just because he drives. She is a stupid woman. But would you have done the same?

And what is his blame? Like he deliberately removed the bolts/nuts from the faulty tyre. It must have been a poor job done by a vulcaniser.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by AreaFada2: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
We sabi accuse anyhow. Na 9ja. They should compensate the driver adequately.
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ajl: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please Taxify driver confirm, this is the only Alice Isah that came up on Facebook via Google. Se na this one or another?

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ziondaughter247: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Imagine if the bag was not found...May God punish that heartless woman. After the mechanic assisted, did she see him leave with any bag or bag is now a pin that he hid in his pocket? The guy must get justice and i am willing to assist in my own little way

My dear... i am really sad about this more than you. Just imagine if the bag was not found. Imagine if this man had been accused like this in Mushin or Ojuelegba, it would have been a different story now. Let us make sure that this careless Mrs Alice Isah of a woman is brought to book. We can start a social media movement for this man. Poor man is trying to survive and he is met with this type of wahala.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ajl: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
eodavids:

On point!

Really, its important the commercial drivers clearly note the numbers of items belonging to their passenger while they are being loaded into the taxi, and the passenger needs to sign in order to prevent counter claim at dropping point.

Good point. Most especially in a place like Nigeria where an average person is nearly insane.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by SOFTENGR: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
They should end SARS, they are killers.
#endSARSnow
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ojay2053(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oh God am not a hater but i hate everything about this country. fvcking failed nation.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by ajl: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
monex:

it is rational to suspect him but it is also rational to allow normal investigations which include checking the airport.

Cars can mess up anytime

Please, how many Nigerians reason rationally these days out of the over 180 million people in the country. I mean, just take a look at the people in position of authority and this tell you that the action of the woman appear normal. The presidency recently deployed security forces to threaten senators that want to defect. Is that rational? Unrelated but just trying to make a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by iamnavy1: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
End SARS they won't end SARS

See wetin the suff now
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
stacyadams:
lol sometimes for traffic there bus go jst dey ur side.how u wan escape am
that kain time na you and your God o
Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Born2Breed(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
The woman should pay the driver compensation. If she was not silly,the best she could have done is visit the airport but decided to involve criminals in uniform.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by konkonbilo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
eodavids:

On point!

Really, its important the commercial drivers clearly note the numbers of items belonging to their passenger while they are being loaded into the taxi, and the passenger needs to sign in order to prevent counter claim at dropping point.
Exactly....

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Gkemz: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is why i feel no pity when they are killed by armed robbers. I'm yet to see the difference between SARS and armed robbers.

The driver should press charges against this wicked passenger and she deserves to pay dearly for the damages more than SARS that actually committed the torture.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by zobasky24k(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
efforts are on to identify and arrest the mob that attacked him before he was handed over to the police.”.....this melted my heart..Nigeria is more than a shithole country

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by finestboy1: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
I just dey boil. He should take this matter yo human rights radio... angry That woman must be brought to book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by SexytorresE(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
God will punish any id*ot that will post a dead SARS body and expect Rip from me. Criminals in uniform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by Ifakiland(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
in the USA, a psychopath would have located that woman in her house, kidnap and torture her to death also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by IbrahimDamola: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oga don't make too much noise. Your lawyer should start writing immediately with your medical report as exhibit. Now that you know the Alice Isah address, na to serve her court processes remain. Now that you know the names of the SARS guys, serve them their court process too.

Don't end it there, please there is a body that regulate the policemen and officers, they are called police council in Abuja. Write them a lenghty detailed petition, mention the names, units of all the policemen that tortured you.

Don't stop there o, go to the national assembly, there is a Senate and house committee that oversee the police. Write them a very good petition, with the names of the SARS guys include their DPOs and senior officers. Make sure you serve them a copy of all the petitions (or mail it to them) in their office.

We in the social media will be doing our own bits too. We need the picture of that woman.

Now that you have written to the Judiciary (court), Executive (police council), Legislative(Senate and house commitee). Attacking on all fronts. Just sit down and watch the SARS guys running upandan to either beg you or intimidate you to withdraw the petitions. Then you'll be holding all the cards smiling. The pen is always mightier walahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by iamnavy1: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
The kind treatment this guys gave me ehnnnn

#endsars

#FuckSars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Torture Driver Over Lost Bag, But Owner Misplaced It At Airport by SKYQUEST(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sparkle777:
Terrible, I have never encountered SARS in a negative way but the way guys dey complain abt dem don dey vex me. On a good side, I have seen them confront armed robbers,they did well that day.
Now to the Taxify driver, it is compulsory to have a sound car,he should have checked the car properly before going out. I would have also suspected them if i was the Alice woman too. He also has his blame..

Obviously you have never driven a car in your life because if you did you would realize that mechanical issues do sometimes happen even if you have done things right with your car. Anybody would have suspected the driver quite right but a sane human being would have left that 5% window of benefit of a doubt. Do you know what those SARs guys would have done to that man, do you know how many innocent men have been summarily killed by those officers. The woman wants to show that she 'sabi' people abi. God is watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed In Anambra For Anaku Deity Sacrifice. Heart, Penis, Head, Missing / Police Used Drones And Tracker To Recover Stolen Vehicle In Lagos / EFCC Returns € 10,000 To Scammed French Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.