Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,465 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own (859 Views)

Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / 3-Years-Old Girl Starved To Death After Mum Locked Her In To Party For 7Days(Pic / 16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by winkmart: 7:23am On Jul 31, 2018
A woman has only left her toddler in the room for just 20 minutes, only to return to find the boy fully decorated in Nutella Chocolate.

Clare Fallon, 32, was drying her hair in her bedroom upstairs whilst she thought her son, Harrison Bird, was playing peacefully downstairs.

However, after finishing her beauty regime, Clare returned to her living room to find her three-year-old son covered in the chocolate spread.

After getting the pot of Nutella from a low cupboard, Harrison had proceeded to smother himself and splatter it around the room.

The mother-of-two quickly called an industrial carpet cleaner and showered Harrison for ten minutes, and has since left the Nutella on a shelf he cannot reach.

Clare, from Fleet, Hampshire, said:

"When I walked in and saw him I was very angry and shouted at him that his Dad would be very angry at him.

"I was shocked that he had managed to do this, when I was only out of the room for about 20 minutes maximum.

"I quickly grabbed him and put him in the bath tub and showered the Nutella off of him, and luckily it came off quite quickly.

"But now I can't help but laugh at the photo, I think it's absolutely hilarious and everyone who has seen it thinks so too."

After discovering that her son had covered both his body and the living room in Nutella, panic set in for Clare.

She said:

"My first reaction was worry - we had just moved into a new build house and I was worried what my boyfriend was going to say.

"But Harrison continued to slap his thighs, and Nutella kept splattering all over the floor.

"Luckily I managed to get a carpet cleaner to come round very early the next morning and the house was cleaned.

"Now we've learnt our lesson to make sure that the Nutella stays on a higher level in the cupboard so he can't reach it!"

https://lailasnews.com/toddler-paints-himself-in-chocolate-after-mum-leaves-him-on-his-own/

lalasticlala

Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by eezeribe(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2018
OK
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by Niyeal(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Mumu Mum, Mumu Child
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by Mariangeles(f): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Kids are always up to something when not watched...maybe he was trying to know what he would look like in a black skin grin
Beautiful child and mum by the way...

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by decatalyst(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Kids simply wanna be a black boy.

Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by hisgrace090: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2018
This child really resembles his mother.

Try to keep some certain things out of children's reach.
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by juanjo2: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Niyeal:
Mumu Mum, Mumu Child
I bet that you can never have a wife like this, talk less of the mumu child in ur entire life and even in ur next life grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by OneCorner: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2018
juanjo2:
I bet that you can never have a wife like this, talk less of the mumu child in ur entire life and even in ur next life grin grin grin
Wat is now ur own wahala
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by Niyeal(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2018
juanjo2:
Yabaleft Escapee. Wouldn't U Mind Ur Business!
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by Niyeal(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2018
juanjo2:
I,diot
Re: Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own by Evangkatsoulis: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
3 years old and them no flog am?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me,how Can I Seek Custody Of My Child / I Wanna Sell My Freezer Asap. / Urgent Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.