Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) (31806 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
We yorubas love raping little girls. Why?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by geunik(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
whats with the coke bottle
Engine oil
Natural KY gel
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by geunik(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
OboOlora:
Afonja!!!!!!!!!

And they are still giving him coke to step down or is it acid that’s inside?
That is KY gel
Engine oil
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by DJInfluence: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
This set of people, how do they get pleasure from such act? What will u possibly see in a 3 years old child that will give you erection? I don´t understand this set of people. They should cut off his manhood because he will do it again.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
And he is busy holding coca cola bottle.. who gave him coke to drink? Moreover, am not seeing any sign of beating on his body.. smh
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by NaijaBlend: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Animals from the Animal Kingdom!
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by kuntakuntee86: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
that's why I don't give a damn a don't talk to neighbors occasionally I act like a lone family man you I greet you or you do same cos I dislike rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
Caseless cry
this pedophilia matter taya me. The way they're growing wings in Nigeria you shouldn't leave your child with anybody not even for a minute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
the rate at which Afonjas making headlines negatively this days is very alarming , TUFIAKWA

AFONJA AJOKA grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is where the unending quest for extremely tight kpekus leads you to.

With all the ashawo joints around where you can enjoy yourself with as low as #200, you chose to settle down with a 3 year old.

Ashawo don cost oh
No #200 Toto oh
At least #1500
A labourers daily pay grin
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
The guy is so experienced, guess lots of people will make engine oil a hot commodity soon
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Cumtroller: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
The heart of an afonja is desperately wicked.

Just look at his evil face. Na only rape and ritual dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
PointZerom:
[s] Since the time Odduh fell from the sky and smashed his skull on Ogbomosho rock, his descendants hv not disappointed in crime and sodomy. TUFIAKWA!
[/s]

r shut the fvck up. Osu
Cumtroller:
The heart of a Yoruba man is desperately wicked.

Just look at his evil face. Na only rape and ritual dem sabi.
PointZerom:
[s] Since the time Odduh fell from the sky and smashed his skull on Ogbomosho rock, his descendants hv not disappointed in crime and sodomy. TUFIAKWA!
[/s]

shut the fvck up. Osu
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by PointZerom: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
r shut the fvck up. Osu shut the fvck up. Osu

E pain am enter body.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by sulemanalex(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afonjas newest style
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by sirusX(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
And he is busy holding coca cola bottle.. who gave him coke to drink? Moreover, am not seeing any sign of beating on his body.. smh

Na the engine oil be that
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Some mothers sef. You saw somebody going with your 3 years old child, you sit down and be looking like mumu. Haba! You don't trust your children with anybody. Especially is this days of kidnapping of ritual killings. Poor girl.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by larrybee2017(f): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Did I just read " the mother of the girl saw him" on the post? She needs to be jail alongside the perpetrator. How on earth will someone take your daughter along to go change his cloth, for what now. Is she the one to help him zip his trouser or button his shirt. Some women and foolishness. She must have been so carry away with the rice that she forgot she had a daughter. Oponu
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gossipblogger:
A man named Christopher Arigidi has been accused of raping a 3year old girl in Apata, Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State.

The 23-year-old took the victim to his house and allegedly defiled her, by rubbing engine oil on her private parts to ease penetration.

An Eye Witness Oshodi Ibeji, said:
“The suspect and some people were sitting together at the function; all of a sudden, the guy stood up and said he wanted to go and change his cloth at home.

As he was going, he took the girl along with him; the mother of the victim saw him when he was going. When the mother went back home, she did not see her daughter so she went to Argigidi’s house and found out that the girl had been defiled. .

After discovering what happened, she reported to the youths who went to the man’s house to beat him up. He was later taken to the community chairman. He initially denied it but later confessed that he did it.”
The victim’s mother, Pouma Ologun, said she wanted justice for her daughter, adding that she wanted the community to deal with Arigidi. .

The decision to take him to a police station lies in the hand of the victim’s father because the nearest police station to our community is very far.”

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-uses-engine-oil-to-rape-3year-old.html

Just inject his dick with engine oil,remove one of his testicle,pour Cameroon pepper on his dick and chase him out of the community naked.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by rafday125(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
HOPE SAY NO BE THE ENGINE OIL WEY I DEY SAVE FOR THAT MY DIESEL MACHINE NA THIS USELESS BOY GO USE

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by thedondada(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
ziondaughter247:
I do not know this man or have any affiliation to him. But after reading about his ordeal here -
https://www.nairaland.com/4648276/sars-officers-torture-driver-over , i feel compelled to ask you all to join me in seeking for justice for him. A certain woman Mrs Alice Isah would have cost this man to lose his life and be branded as a thief just because of her careless, and proud behaviour. This is the reason I don't like jungle justice? if this man had been accused like this in maybe Mushin or Ojuelegba, it would have been a different story now. Let us make sure that the woman is made to compensate him and she issues a public apology to him. SARS should also be brought to book for this inhumane act of theirs on the poor young man. A man trying to survive and looking for his daily bread was treated like trash. I feel down in my spirit. Let us help this man get justice.

Head to Twitter and start a trend.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Heartless human being, dis guy deserve to serve
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by lordsrest(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
The rate of pedophilia in our recent world is just too alarming...

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Caseless: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
cococandy:
Caseless cry
engine what? I'm in severe pain.

Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by amakablessing(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Job vacancy in covenant model academy,
Convenant model academy oleme road Amaifeke orlu is in need of qualified teachers with good salary structure in their primary school section and secondary school section, The vacancy include:
1.Physics
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.English language
5.Primary School teachers
6.Creche teachers
7.Experience principal(Senior Secondary school)
Please contact these number for more information, 07039613182 or send your cv to these email, covenantacademy73@gmail.com
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
modelmike7:
What kinda animals is this?!
afonja animal... hope I have answered ur question
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
whats with the coke bottle
The engine oil is inside it
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
samuelchimmy:
afonja and rape
Yoruba and rape are liks 5 and 6
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
He doesn't look like someone who was beaten up undecided
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Rotji(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
GISTM0RE:
SEE PHOTOS OF THE 3YEAR OLD GIRL RAPED https://gistmore.com/man-uses-engine-oil-rape-3year-old-girl-lagos-photo

But why do you do this, how can you post the picture of a 3 year old rape victim?! Who wants to see such pitiable sight?! It's not nice please,
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Gossipblogger:
A man named Christopher Arigidi has been accused of raping a 3year old girl in Apata, Ese-Odo LGA of Ondo State.

The 23-year-old took the victim to his house and allegedly defiled her, by rubbing engine oil on her private parts to ease penetration.

An Eye Witness Oshodi Ibeji, said:
“The suspect and some people were sitting together at the function; all of a sudden, the guy stood up and said he wanted to go and change his cloth at home.

As he was going, he took the girl along with him; the mother of the victim saw him when he was going. When the mother went back home, she did not see her daughter so she went to Argigidi’s house and found out that the girl had been defiled. .

After discovering what happened, she reported to the youths who went to the man’s house to beat him up. He was later taken to the community chairman. He initially denied it but later confessed that he did it.”
The victim’s mother, Pouma Ologun, said she wanted justice for her daughter, adding that she wanted the community to deal with Arigidi. .

The decision to take him to a police station lies in the hand of the victim’s father because the nearest police station to our community is very far.”

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-uses-engine-oil-to-rape-3year-old.html

Fake story.

These useless Nigerian bloggers can create useless lies.
Re: Man Rapes A 3-Year-Old Girl With Engine Oil In Ondo (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
tenmariner:
D guy still deh chill with coke
that is engine oil. Part of the exhibit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.