Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On (1438 Views)

Fresher Student Drinks Sniper After Boyfried Dumbs Her / Only Dumbs And Simps Will Fall For This Format / Moving On Is Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by jewelp: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2018
The best payback for every relationship that makes you feel you got kicked out, is continuous progress that shows your life is better off without that person. Meaning the person was a curse that kept you still (Just saying).
Having that relief is so important, because in a way you were tied to an azshole

Do yourself good to manage these Skills and be Successful. 

1. Construct a positive environment for yourself

Build yourself a successful environment. Where you work and where you spend the majority of your time has a huge impact on what you accomplish and how you feel about it. The right environment will help you feel more engaged in and enthusiastic about your what you do.

2.End each day in reflection

It’s easy to get stuck on the treadmill of life, running from one thing to the next without considering how everything you do is interconnected. But if you want to have sustained success successful life and relationship in the future, you need to make time to reflect at the end of each day.

3. Practice more than you preach.

Also see, 15 Things Ambitious People Never Say

Erase Negative Thought

Also see: Top 100 Quote that will save your life forever

READ MORE HERE
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by henrygale(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Why won't he/she dump u when ur topic is 'dumb'.
Lol

1 Like

Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by chiommy123(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2018
what's wrong with moving on with your life and forget about him like he never existed
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by gomemaxe: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
jewelp:
The best payback for every relationship that makes you feel you got kicked out, is continuous progress that shows your life is better off without that person. Meaning the person was a curse that kept you still (Just saying).
Having that relief is so important, because in a way you were tied to an azshole

Do yourself good to manage these Skills and be Successful. 

1. Construct a positive environment for yourself

Build yourself a successful environment. Where you work and where you spend the majority of your time has a huge impact on what you accomplish and how you feel about it. The right environment will help you feel more engaged in and enthusiastic about your what you do.

2.End each day in reflection

It’s easy to get stuck on the treadmill of life, running from one thing to the next without considering how everything you do is interconnected. But if you want to have sustained success successful life and relationship in the future, you need to make time to reflect at the end of each day.

3. Practice more than you preach.

Also see, 15 Things Ambitious People Never Say

Erase Negative Thought

Also see: Top 100 Quote that will save your life forever

READ MORE HERE

cool one tho.. I read the more and it's cool tho
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by marysc: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2018
chiommy123:
what's wrong with moving on with your life and forget about him like he never existed
abi
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by maloney1: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
marysc:

abi
People today
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by dasokeb: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2018
maloney1:

People today
people o
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by Originalsly: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmm....I was hoping to learn how a person dumbs another.
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by nanauju(f): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2018
gomemaxe:

cool one tho.. I read the more and it's cool tho

Lies.
It seems you're the same person as the op.
I intentionally clicked on the read more link and I saw nothing related to your topic.
Cheap ass blogger. You better go take English lessons
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by dasokeb: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....I was hoping to learn how a person dumbs another.
I am telling you
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by maloney1: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2018
dasokeb:

I am telling you
sad
Re: IF He/she Dumbs You, This is what you do while moving On by dasokeb: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
nanauju:

Lies.
It seems you're the same person as the op.
I intentionally clicked on the read more link and I saw nothing related to your topic.
Cheap ass blogger. You better go take English lessons
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Seen Dozing Off While Smoking In Edo State / 7 Steamy Hot Sex Positions That Burn Belly Fat Fast [WITH DETAILED PHOTOS] / What A Rubbish Love, Can This Kind Of Love Exist? Is Man A True Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.