Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigerians Do Not Deserve To Go Further In The World Cup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Do Not Deserve To Go Further In The World Cup (533 Views)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Do Not Deserve To Go Further In The World Cup by djay4: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2010
When will Nigeria be great, when? I keep asking myself this question anytime I think about Nigeria, Is Nigeria really progressing in Football, governance, welfare of its citizens, attitude etc

Just sit down and analyze the situation in Nigeria which is now reflecting in the Nigerian football team at South Africa. Do Nigerians LOVE Nigeria Will a single Nigeria citizen die for his country rather than think of his selfish ambitions? The few that will die for the country gradually are thinking of not dying anymore because they have joined the group.

Looking at the Nigeria football team, because most Nigerians are lawless that is the reason why SANI Kaita deserved the red card so it affected the entire team’s moral, motive and ambition to win the cup. But still as players, if they LOVE their country so much, they would struggle till the last minutes of play but choose to relax in their father’s parlor. GREECE, ARGENTINA , SOUTH KOREA and any other team can be beaten at the world cup, that is possible only if the NFA, coaches, players and everyone love Nigeria as our country.

The governments, politicians, pastors, imams etc, the world cup is the fruits of your tree you have all planted, the poor/less privileged are joining the queue too. No one should blame the Nigerian football team alone, you all are inclusive. Nigerians have not learn their lessons yet after the previous mistake which made Nigeria not to go 2006 world cup.

Well, My advice to everyone is let us keep destroying Nigeria maybe through that one day we will win the WORLD CUP. Congratulations Nigeria, up flying eagles grin.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Plans 1 Million Man Match For Yerima / The Nation, The Leaders, The Youth And The Feature / Nigeria Election 2011!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.