Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) (1184 Views)

+18 How I Treat Women [Adult Only] / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / Black Model Flaunts Pink As She Shows Curves (photos) ADULT ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by JoyIsSweet: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
10. SlayQueen Jokes

Bra on: "( . ) ( . )" Bra off: "U U"

If you know you know.

9. Crazy Girlfriend Jokes

Ayo: Babe, i want to ask you a question before our relationship goes to far.

Girlfriend: Go on.

Ayo: Are you a virgin?

Girlfriend: Do you have a company that repairs virginity?

8. Potential Twin Father's Jokes

Guys, if you urinate and it comes out in pair, one going left and one going right. Just know you are a potential twin father. I MEAN IT.

7. Dating An Alcoholic Jokes

Consequences of dating someone who is too much of an alcoholic:

While sleeping next to him, he bites your ear at 2am only to find out he had a dream of opening a bottle of star.

6. HandSome Man Jokes

When a Nigeria girls  says she wants a handsome man. She is not talking about looks but talking about: a Hand that has Some ....... You know what i mean.

Continue Reading: http://ayojokes.com.ng/compilation-20-trending-nigeria-short-jokes/

Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by samysmoothfresh: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
no. 10 grin

if you know, you know grin

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by JoyIsSweet: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
no. 10 grin

if you know, you know grin

lol
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
let me go check on my funny bone it might be broken undecided
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by JoyIsSweet: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
LivingFree:
let me go check on my funny bone it might be broken undecided

Broken? That's if you gat one.
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by RevenGeMission: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
10 = Packaging
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by JoyIsSweet: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
RevenGeMission:
10 = Packaging

Na so! You Sabi.
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by Lordbooster(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lwkmd grin grin grin...anyways check our signature for some naija 18+ contents as e dy hot

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
I read all with a straight face undecided
Re: Compilation Of Naija Romance Jokes (adult Only) by JoyIsSweet: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2018
MariaLavina:
I read all with a straight face undecided

You for bend face read am na.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmm, Please Help, Suicide On My Mind / “this Is Sodom And Gomorrah!” As Musical Group Engaged In Raunchy Dancing (PIX) / Is It Bad To Marry Your Sister In Law. (brothers Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.