Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again (329 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again by overcomersfaith(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Beloved as we round of this month of Glorious Manifestation, let us make the following confession to the glory of God above and it shall be come pass, “God is man that He should lie nor the son of man that He  should repent of any of His pronouncement. Once has God spoken twice have I heard this that all power belong to God. Therefore, I believe every Word of God, because the Word of God is God Himself and if God cannot lie, every promise of God for my life will come to pass.

Read more @http://overcomers-faith.org/born-again/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/08/18 / The Bible Teaches Inequality, Women Didn’t Come From Men’s Ribs - Feminist / Must There Be Water Baptism Before Receiving The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.