Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' (4322 Views)

Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-UK9SZvClX40/W2B1YCOEiWI/AAAAAAAACx4/7URbjZyUKNoeNPmqjXeQq7WNxtbrPuFrACLcBGAs/s1600/Naomi-campbell-pregnant-dreddsblog.com.jpeg[/img]

48 year old model Naomi Campbell is now pregnant for her British-Nigerian rapper Skepta.
Skepta broke the news on social media that they're having a baby soon, though Skepta wasn't precise in his post as he only added a caption with rose and that location as planet earth.

Skepta real name is Junior Adenuga, born on September 19, 1982 which makes him 35 years old while Naomi Campbell is born on May 22,1970 making her 48. She is 13 years older than her boyfriend.

See confirmation pictures below :

[img]https://1.bp..com/-v4k3BUbjtT0/W2B4LpJol9I/AAAAAAAACyE/CDEJ-MDww3ItyRBEXAztL91-6ah70JAnQCLcBGAs/s1600/pregnant-naomi-campbell-dreddsblog.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-KEH7DH4GUa0/W2B4NPg-GBI/AAAAAAAACyI/SZJfRQkZoB4byCwgGRKJlmX7nGS9gJebACLcBGAs/s1600/Naomi-campbell-skepta-dreddsblog.com.jpg[/img]

Credit : http://www.dreddsblog.com/2018/07/naomi-campbell-finally-having-baby-with.html?m=1
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by GloriaNinja(f): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
undecided SHE IS EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS MOTHER THOUGH

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by hungryboy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SHE IS EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS MOTHER THOUGH
aunty na 10yr old dey born pikin for una village? Abeg help me understand how 48yr old woman go born pesin were be 38yrs?

4 Likes

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Nbote(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Skepta I for say make U do paternity test to confirm wiz d fada of d kid..

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-UK9SZvClX40/W2B1YCOEiWI/AAAAAAAACx4/7URbjZyUKNoeNPmqjXeQq7WNxtbrPuFrACLcBGAs/s1600/Naomi-campbell-pregnant-dreddsblog.com.jpeg[/img]

48 year old model Naomi Campbell is now pregnant for her British-Nigerian rapper Skepta.
Skepta broke the news on social media that they're having a baby soon, though Skepta wasn't precise in his post as he only added a caption with rose and that location as planet earth.

Skepta real name is Junior Adenuga, born on September 19, 1982 which makes him 35 years old while Naomi Campbell is born on May 22,1970 making her 48. She is 13 years older than her boyfriend.

See confirmation pictures below :

[img]https://1.bp..com/-v4k3BUbjtT0/W2B4LpJol9I/AAAAAAAACyE/CDEJ-MDww3ItyRBEXAztL91-6ah70JAnQCLcBGAs/s1600/pregnant-naomi-campbell-dreddsblog.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-KEH7DH4GUa0/W2B4NPg-GBI/AAAAAAAACyI/SZJfRQkZoB4byCwgGRKJlmX7nGS9gJebACLcBGAs/s1600/Naomi-campbell-skepta-dreddsblog.com.jpg[/img]

Credit : http://www.dreddsblog.com/2018/07/naomi-campbell-finally-having-baby-with.html?m=1

Its a damn lie. Men do not have babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRzFOuFhqcQ

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

Its a damn lie. Men do not have babies.

www.theriseofsodom..com

When they say make u get sense, you no gree...
Dey there dey fill your brain with air.

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

When they say make u get sense, you no gree...
Dey there dey fill your brain with air.

How long to you think Black Freemasons have been knowing the Earth was flat? How come we are just finding out and they are not even in support of the truth.

You need to think about every catastrophic event like the Slave trade east and west Africa the Black Freemason was right there with the White and Arab hauling you off to slavery. The people tricking people into slavery now are cultists, Freemasonry is the world's largest cult. Only Freemasons have connections in Nigeria and the places like Libya and Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Italy where Africans are being transported to for slavery. Your local cults don't have international reach unless they are Freemasons.
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

How long to you think Black Freemasons have been knowing the Earth was flat? How come we are just finding out and they are not even in support of the truth.

You need to think about every catastrophic event like the Slave trade east and west Africa the Black Freemason was right there with the White and Arab hauling you off to slavery. The people tricking people into slavery now are cultists, Freemasonry is the world's largest cult. Only Freemasons have connections in Nigeria and the places like Libya and Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Italy where Africans are being transported to for slavery. Your local cults don't have international reach unless they are Freemasons.

First of all, I didn't ask for the story of your life! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! INFACT, DIE WITH IT!

Secondly, were you there when they discovered that the earth was flat? Did you see it with your two eyes?
Fools like you will waste the little MB that they have watching YouTube conspiracy theories.

Let me tell you something... GO & KILL YOURSELF!

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

First of all, I didn't ask for the story of your life! KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! INFACT, DIE WITH IT!

Secondly, were you there when they discovered that the earth was flat? Did you see it with your two eyes?
Fools like you will waste the little MB that they have watching YouTube conspiracy theories.

I never share my life story with you, what are talking about? grin

And you want me to die? How come? You and I don't know each other to have that sort of hate.

And I am in the U.S we don't have MB minutes, we have unlimited internet access to videos, no matter how long, we can watch movies for hours on the internet, all day, everyday, 24 hours a day. grin
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Let me tell you something...KEEP YOUR THEORIES TO YOURSELF!

LieutenantBOBO:

And you want me to die? How come? You and I don't know each other to have that sort of hate.

And I am in the U.S we don't have MB minutes, we have unlimited internet access to videos, no matter how long, we can watch movies for hours on the internet, all day, everyday, 24 hours a day. grin
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

It still doesn't change a word I've said!
When you die, try and come back here & talk about the AFTER LIFE conspiracy too...
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

It still doesn't change a word I've said!
When you die, try and come back here & talk about the AFTER LIFE conspiracy too...

What you mad because I exposed your imaginary lover Naomi? You know he is not Nigerian? Raised in the U.K with a fake background, that's how power Freemasons are as they are in every nation on Earth.
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Peterdredd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lol.. Don't derail the topic..

Cc. Lalasticala
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

What you mad because I exposed your imaginary lover Naomi? You know he is not Nigerian? Raised in the U.K with a fake background, that's how power Freemasons are as they are in every nation on Earth.

Nooo... I'm mad because you're not yet dead.
SMH... Like I give two f**** about Naomi.
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Nooo... I'm mad because you're not yet dead.
SMH... Like I give two f**** about Naomi.

I'm going to kill you,

I'm going to kill you,

The foolish man said to the road,

But at last, many years later the man had died.

The road had killed the man.

So you will remain like the road Ejiogbe.

And like the road you will kill all your enemies

Baba Ejiogbe

Men like this they spread them
All over Africa
To rid this filthy water? for all
Their colonial masters
These sufferers of worry and woe
No repo? then to see thee
The damage them then do their lives now
Of their brothers and sisters
Now, the small mud? the house over season
Then kill their fathers and brothers
Then don't sell their lives away
To their colonial masters
These lovers are boiling low
Don't spoil Africa
They're must be no rightful nation
Ask the traitors of Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEvx1URS2s

The 9 Keys and How they were used to lock Africa into spiritual bondage

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, its what corrupts human society. Cult prostitutes are despised by God for trying to be God, they are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption in all high places, they are the catalyst for homosexuality temple prostitutes. The last Freemason lodge established in America in 1776 was African Lodge number 459. That's right 459 lodges strategically placed across colonized and enslaved Africans to control their population through cultism. The first Greek Fraternity was established in 1904, the Boule created to keep the professional African away from African liberation and pit them against their brethren. Greek cults also sprung up in Nigeria in 1952 beginning the sick cycle of cults forming at Nigerian universities. Cults are used as a form of spiritual control over the masses by a few Africans sold into bloodoath bondage and wicked secrecy. This is the control system that pop culture has calls "The Illuminati".

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Prime Example the African Moors of North Africa joined the Turks under the Islamic Caliphate and Western Freemasonry began to attack and enslave other Africans. The Moors are cult members of Freemasonry to this day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzI3GTU6Cc&t=324s

The African American Boule Pederast Society and worshipers of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvCxax4YKQ

Nigerian Cultism which has virtually nothing to do with traditional culture but worship of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIEMtT2Bv6k&t=1s

Kenya Cultist practices which is the worship of Greek and Roman deities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmG1AHE3bhc

Religion is dominated by devil worshiping cult Members in the pulpit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV06tynP_ss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv2bSRvSRfI

Sodomy Rituals done in Church to unsuspecting Black Christians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-O3jA01DJ8

Cultural Awakening

www.undergroundriseup..com

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

The Devil System of Illuminati Worship

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
To the guy above me, conspiracy theories are not healthy for the brain.

And some thought Wizzy was kpanshing her.
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

And like the road you will all your enemies.
Men like this they spread them
All over Africa
To rid this filthy water? for all
Their colonial masters
These sufferers of worry and woe
No repo? then to see thee
The damage them then do their lives now
Of their brothers and sisters
Now, the small mud? the house over season
Then kill their fathers and brothers
Then don't sell their lives away
To their colonial masters
These lovers are boiling low
Don't spoil Africa
They're must be no rightful nation
Ask the traitors of Africa

This is truly the handwork of a deranged individual.
Again, I never asked for your life's history. Keep all that to your self.
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

This is truly the handwork of a deranged individual.
Again, I never asked for your life's history. Keep all that to your self.

If I never gave it and you never asked then how you keep mentioning a life history? grin

You're angry at me for nothing and isn't that the mark of a deranged individual?
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by LieutenantBOBO: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Walamu:

If I never gave it and you never asked then how you keep mentioning a life history? grin

You're angry at me for nothing and isn't that the mark of a deranged individual?

It's funny you don't even know about your life's history.

The long speech you type up there is your life's history. You've spent all your life watching YouTube videos.

Worst part is, you're not even the person finding out these conspiracies. Your own is to just do COPY & PASTE
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Walamu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

It's funny you don't even know about your life's history.

The long speech you type up there is your life's history. You've spent all your life watching YouTube videos.

Worst part is, you're not even the person finding out these conspiracies. Your own is to just do COPY & PASTE

I look for videos of others who have the same views, people with video equipment that I don't own at the moment. These people are not smarter than me and neither is you.

You sound narcissist and that's a sign of a devil cult member.

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Peterdreddblog(m): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Walamu:

I look for videos of others who have the same views, people with video equipment that I don't own at the moment. These people are not smarter than me and neither is you.

You sound narcissist and that's a sign of a devil cult member.

Easy o
Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
No wonder. Skepta and wizkid are very close friends. They call each other brothers.

With the way she has been coming to naija for everything, it's a good thing she is becoming one of us by blood. Her baby should be given a sound Yoruba name. smiley

1 Like

Re: 48years Old Naomi Campbell Finally Having A Baby With Nigerian Boyfriend Skepta' by Peterdreddblog(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
janellemonae:
No wonder. Skepta and wizkid are very close friends. They call each other brothers.

With the way she has been coming to naija for everything, it's a good thing she is becoming one of us by blood. Her baby should be given a sound Yoruba name. smiley

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts / See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry / Donald Trump Says It Was An Honor To Appear In Home Alone 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.