Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (39352 Views)

IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by babaloko85: 1:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Y always opposition
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Felixv: 2:31am On Aug 01, 2018
suavetony:

Do you know how long he's been a Senator? Do you know how much Senators make each month? Do you know how much allocated to the office of DSP for personal use? Do you know investments he has prior and while a Senator that provides additional income for him? Think abeg!!!

Monies allocated to the office of the DSP is NOT FOR PERSONAL USE oooo --HABA --but enjoy the read below...

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/29/corruption-dirty-butt-ike-ekweremadu-was-finally-exposed-churchill-okonkwo

Before delving into politics, Ike Ekweremadu was an Associate Lecturer at the University of Nigeria Nsukka. His position as the pioneer Chairman of Aninri Local Government from 1997-1998 marked his entry into politics. Prior to joining the “Thieves' Guild” at the Nigerian National Assembly, he was a modest man.

His greed grew as he got intoxicated with political power while serving as the Chief of Staff, Enugu State Government House, 1999-2001; and the Secretary to the Enugu State Government from 2001-2003.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 01, 2018
BeingFrank:
Look at what that tyrant has turned this country to. A wolf is still a wolf no matter the skin it covers itself with. I spit on those morons above me posting nonsense. Do you know the damage Buhari has caused this country in the international community? Democracy is dying rapidly under the leadership of this coup plotter. Once you don't dance to the evil tunes of APC, you are a criminal, no matter your national standing. Darkness shall never conquer the light, its just for a while.
I spit on your ugly bald head too.
Do you make use of your brains at all?
Senseless bigot
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by BeingFrank(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
boxypane:

Freedom of speech brother. BeingFrank, you seem not to understand the politics going on around you. I bracket your type as the stomach infrastructure ones... Who don't see beyond now for the future of our country. Unfortunately, you are the majority.
When this country is eventually well structured, disciplined and tolls the right part, your kind will still wail, shiver and scatter.
What cert scandal? The one without proof, or a subsidy well briefed before it was signed into law, how well did u understand the crises in Benue was political, tribal n herdsmen masterminded? ( to u, it was all herders memorandum) they will get ways coming to them sooner than expected.

Just BeingFrank with your ignorance.
The problem you have is that you think everyone in this country are as blind as you are. I just ignore you.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by boxypane(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2018
BeingFrank:
The problem you have is that you think everyone in this country are as blind as you are. I just ignore you.
Throwing tantrums will not help you sir. it baffles me how u manage to believe that the people who strangled this country will rebuild it (NB, I'm not a Buharistocrat)
unfortunately for u, working for your own handout seems to be a problem, Nigeria is not your problem, you are your problem. it scares you that the system you grew up to understand is wearing off, a system of indiscipline, political stupidity, electoral biased system, corruption not stealing, free handout, lazy economy with politicians covering the sight of your medulla with peanuts.
Oga sir, Ajeku iya lo jé to ba tépa mó sé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Running Mate: Reno Omokri, Doyin Okupe Clash On Twitter / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.