Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (39350 Views)

IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by NCP: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
9jaArea:
If he does not answer all questions convincingly, he should remain with the EFCC.

Yes... No room for Corrupt Enrichment and Money Laundering.

Many will be hearing the 2019 Poll results from their prison rooms.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Deltatoto: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
wink2015:
IS MR EKWEREMADU TOO BIG TO GO TO PRISON.

Why all the sensational reporting?

He is just like an ordinary citizen on the street.

It is our money that they use to shine before us.
u c ur life?where is maina?is corruption supposed to be fought only within d opposition?ppl like u are the problem we are having in this country.ppl that reason with their anus

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by osusuallstars: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Ekweremmadu is clearly a criminal with many houses overseas. He should return every penny he has stolen from feom the country treasury. Meanwhile i will suggest EFCC should detain him until he gives them a satisfactory answer.
REMOVE ETHNIC BIGOTRY AND REASON LIKE HUMAN. WHICH PUBLIC OFFICE HAS HE OCCUPIED AND WHAT ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES HAVE BEEN ALLOTED TO HIM?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Aystarz: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Blessynokoro:
osetigo
A shame his Catholic Church couldn't save him.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by LastSurvivor11: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Ekweremmadu is clearly a criminal with many houses overseas. He should return every penny he has stolen from feom the country treasury. Meanwhile i will suggest EFCC should detain him until he gives them a satisfactory answer.

That's how stupid you and buhari think, every rich person is corrupt to you due to poverty infected mindset.
Talking about overseas houses, what of burutai dubai houses that he used his army savings to buy??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by killuminati(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let him taste the police brutality we face everyday on the streets
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by macjurek(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,EFCC big kudos for all so far from Large Chuck of Money discovery with own till date.now a big politician in your net, kindly investigate him and other accomplices very well.

Also Mr.Magu,we can see why they(corrupt ones) want you out of the office.

God is with you and us likewise,I will like your search light to beam my state-Delta ,sir am waiting.

Well,I remain a concern Nigerian,God bless and make greatness out of this country.

Engr.Amos Omogege.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Aystarz: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Frenchfriez:
At the end of the day, a vast majority of our politicians and political office holders do not have clean hands and they have illegally enriched themselves.
That's why I rarely comment in politics section cos if we put sentiments aside, they're all brothers-in-arms in looting our commonwealth.
My sympathy is for the online warriors who have become blindly partisan for people who don't know that they exist.

Say what? The BMC boys and zombies alike will not like that your last paragraph oo.. "Hard" truths here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Reference(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

Na impeccable character give the civil servant dozens of properties in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, dubai, london and america?

Impeccable character is obviously very very generous, when is impeccable character going to give you such riches..?

See wetin corrupt mentality dey do to Nigerian, I mean ipob yoots

grin grin

So how did Buratai acquire his own mansions in Dubai, abi military man no be civil servant again. His wages are even easier to estimate since he enlisted. Abeg spare me the anti corruption nonsense. Institutionalise it and see whether there will be any government left. Just wasting their time and soiling their legacy.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by yappie11187: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
impeachment, efcc, police invitation kwara party structure dissolved e.t.c....buhari and his bad advisers are really making use of their powers to persecute their perceived enemies...... They are the saints so they want to paint the opposition bad so that the public will reject them why is all this coming towards the election? ..... only God knows who will win 2019 election...... # Evil Govt
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by windwayltd: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
CORRECT, CORRECT , ONE PERSON CANNOT EAT WHAT BELONG TO ALL NIGERIANS AND THINK THAT AFTER DECIEVING THE POOR AND THE VENERABLE HE CAN NOW GET AWAY WITH IT UNDER TRIBAL SENTIMENT. HE IS NEVER BIGGER THAN THE LIKE OF OBANIKORO AND AND OTHERS. CRIMINAL EKWEREMADU THINKING THAT HE CAN USE IGBOS TO RUN AWAY WITH LOOTED FUNDS AND PROPERTIES.
HE MUST VOMIT THEM ALL.ONE AFTER THE OTHER ALL OF THEM WILL VOMIT THE COMMON NIGERIAN EGG THE SWALLOWED

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
GET THIS HAND , GET THIS HAND, GET THIS HAND, GET THIS HAND, GET THEEESSSSEEEES HAAAAAAANNNDDDSSSSSS

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Butterflyleo: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Na comedy and when we say we dey leave, fear dey catch una

Who is afraid? Are you delusional? We are all trying to pitch in to help the mental imbalance in you people who do not even know what you want.

Take nairaland for instance. You want to leave Nigeria and form Biafra yet you are still interested in Nigerian politics and will support anyone against the FG or any news against the FG as if it would serve your breakaway agenda.

But when the FG creates infrastructure in your states you do not all troop out with placards to reject it, you still accept it and enjoy it.

Let me share something with you from the bible .

Romans 12:20

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

That is what the FG in charge of the Nigeria which you hate has been doing for you. Providing your daily comfort (no matter how little) despite your hatred and bitterness against them and by so doing they are heaping coals of fire on your head.

When you pay back the FG with evil for the good they do to you ( no matter how little) you stand as an enemy to God and your battle would then be with God and not the FG because Gods instruction to you is that you pray for those in authority, pray for your leaders. You on the other hand would rather revolt and disobey.

This is simply the reason why you ibos may never ever see any of you become President. Until you change from within, your case would remain as it is.

Learn to love and embrace and you will reap love and embrace as well. We always reap what we sow.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by MrJanuzaj: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

That's how stupid you and buhari think, every rich person is corrupt to you due to poverty infected mindset.
Talking about overseas houses, what of burutai dubai houses that he used his army savings to buy??

You are a fool for talking this trash. What is his salary per annum for him to be able to afford multiple houses in the UK? Do you know how much a house is sold in the uk? If Ekweremmadu bought any house in America, Uk and Dubai, it means he is a thief. He must be probed and jailed if found wanting and nothing will you nonentities called Ipob do. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by MrJanuzaj: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
osusuallstars:

REMOVE ETHNIC BIGOTRY AND REASON LIKE HUMAN. WHICH PUBLIC OFFICE HAS HE OCCUPIED AND WHAT ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES HAVE BEEN ALLOTED TO HIM?

You must be quoting the wrong person
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by akpanbaba: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let Akpabio be arrested as well

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Bakerdav: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Good one Nigeria must move forward
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Printerscanner: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
BeingFrank:
Look at what that tyrant has turned this country to. A wolf is still a wolf no matter the skin it covers itself with. I spit on those morons above me posting nonsense. Do you know the damage Buhari has caused this country in the international community? Democracy is dying rapidly under the leadership of this coup plotter. Once you don't dance to the evil tunes of APC, you are a criminal, no matter your national standing. Darkness shall never conquer the light, its just for a while.

He is Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd). He is a Major General, whether retired or in service, he is a an Army Major General. Any rubbish from any fool would be treated accordingly.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by deomelo: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by boxypane(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
BeingFrank:
And who will probe buhari who during his 2015 campaign said he doesn't know what fuel subsidy is, but went on to sign billions for fuel subsidy without the consent of the legislators. Who lied about his certificate secondary sch. certificate. Whose actions show he is solidly behind the fulani herdsmen's killings going on in this countrare they. etc. He is a burden and a curse to this country. And as for you, whether you are paid or sentimental, don't quote me again.
Freedom of speech brother. BeingFrank, you seem not to understand the politics going on around you. I bracket your type as the stomach infrastructure ones... Who don't see beyond now for the future of our country. Unfortunately, you are the majority.
When this country is eventually well structured, disciplined and tolls the right part, your kind will still wail, shiver and scatter.
What cert scandal? The one without proof, or a subsidy well briefed before it was signed into law, how well did u understand the crises in Benue was political, tribal n herdsmen masterminded? ( to u, it was all herders memorandum) they will get ways coming to them sooner than expected.

Just BeingFrank with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by deomelo: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
Reference:

So how did Buratai acquire his own mansions in Dubai, abi military man no be civil servant again. His wages are even easier to estimate since he enlisted. Abeg spare me the anti corruption nonsense. Institutionalise it and see whether there will be any government left. Just wasting their time and soiling their legacy.
[/s]

So, ekweredudu acquired the said properties and should never be prosecuted because Buratai did the same thing? grin grin

So, it's ok for you to rob a bank because I robbed a bank too? grin grin

This is why they say ipob mentality is crooked, corrupt and upside down mentality..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by magoo10(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:

[s]Typical mentally corrupt and maligned ipob yoot,[/s].

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by omoranmilowo: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Just political persecution indeed.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by deomelo: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by package7(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ï personally, I don't like the way Hausa /Fulani are harassing the igbos.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

So, ekweredudu acquired the said properties and should never be prosecuted because Buratai did the same thing? grin grin

So, it's ok for you to rob a bank because I robbed a bank too? grin grin

This is why they say ipob mentality is crooked, corrupt and upside down mentality..

grin grin

Yoruba Muslim and their useless senseless brains IS BURUTAI A THIEF OR NOT ? Muslim man answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by citizenY(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Randy100:
A welcome development, when PDP takes power in 2019 they should also probe Amechi and other APC members.

Yes, PDP should make all efforts to win. They should also revenge. By the time we have regime change two or three times, sanity will prevail.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by OlaMiki: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
what a pathetic comment from a pathetic fellow
BeingFrank:
Look at what that tyrant has turned this country to. A wolf is still a wolf no matter the skin it covers itself with. I spit on those morons above me posting nonsense. Do you know the damage Buhari has caused this country in the international community? Democracy is dying rapidly under the leadership of this coup plotter. Once you don't dance to the evil tunes of APC, you e a criminal, no matter your national standing. Darkness shall never conquer the light, its just for a while.
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
brixton:
This democracy is under attack!

are you the one attacking it??, if he has questions to answer let him answer them , OK if it's a yahoo boy now it will be normal thing, Na people like you dey make politicians look us like shiiit cuz when they arrest them they call out to people like you screaming that they are being witch hunted
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by mema900: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
johnmartus:
We can't get it right in this country if buhari don't prosecute this rogue senator.

Man, where is thy sense
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Just political persecution indeed.

how do you know?
Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are a fool for talking this trash. What is his salary per annum for him to be able to afford multiple houses in the UK? Do you know how much a house is sold in the uk? If Ekweremmadu bought any house in America, Uk and Dubai, it means he is a thief. He must be probed and jailed if found wanting and nothing will you nonentities called Ipob do. Deal with it

thank you boss

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody by deomelo: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
KINGOFTHEEAST:
Yoruba Muslim and their useless senseless brains IS BURUTAI A THIEF OR NOT ? Muslim man answer
[/s]

One of my pet peeves is Igbos barking inside my ears like village bingos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.