Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal (695 Views)

Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal / Who Is The Current Best Gospel Artiste In Nigeria? / Who Is Your Best/Favourite Gospel Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by textjames: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
A fast rising Nigerian Female Gospel Artiste named 'Deola rejected a multi-million naira worth brand deal with a Nigeria based Liquor company recently.

According to a very reliable source, 'Deola refused to be part of the company's advert and also be used to promote their brand of liquor produced by the said company.

We further learnt that 'Deola who also starred as "Sandra" in the Soap VICTIMS currently showing on TV  was contacted by the company online through her Facebook Fan Page(www.facebook.com/deolaogunsanya) and got interested in her for the said deal only for her to reject the multi-million Naira worth deal.

When contacted through her Manager, the story was confirmed and the Manager has this to say when asked why such a deal was rejected talking about the worth of the deal;"'Deola is a Gospel Artiste and it will be definately be out of focus for a Gospel Artiste like 'Deola to forget the brand she is representing and go with a conflicting brand like that of a liquor company. She is focused to remain strictly Gospel. If it were to be for a soft drink deal, she would have considered the offer."

Her Manager further said that he does not see the offer as a temptation to shift focus being strictly Gospel as 'Deola will never confuse her brand as a Gospel Artiste as it is with the norms of some Gospel Artistes.

It would be recalled that a Female Gospel Artiste also recently rejected performing at an Idol festival. How long will they resists all these temptations? Will they continue to be like Jesus Christ in that bible? Only time will tell.

Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by kehneah: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
cant blame a girl 4 taking a stand and holding up her belief, can u??
Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by frijos(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
she did the right thing! always stay true to your brand no matter what.
Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by joymeyeh: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2010
datz a good xtain, datz d spirit gurl
Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by rhymz(m): 3:04am On Jun 22, 2010
textjames:

A fast rising Nigerian Female Gospel Artiste named 'Deola rejected a multi-million naira worth brand deal with a Nigeria based Liquor company recently.

According to a very reliable source, 'Deola refused to be part of the company's advert and also be used to promote their brand of liquor produced by the said company.

We further learnt that 'Deola who also starred as "Sandra" in the Soap VICTIMS currently showing on TV  was contacted by the company online through her Facebook Fan Page(www.facebook.com/deolaogunsanya) and got interested in her for the said deal only for her to reject the multi-million Naira worth deal.

When contacted through her Manager, the story was confirmed and the Manager has this to say when asked why such a deal was rejected talking about the worth of the deal;"'Deola is a Gospel Artiste and it will be definately be out of focus for a Gospel Artiste like 'Deola to forget the brand she is representing and go with a conflicting brand like that of a liquor company. She is focused to remain strictly Gospel. If it were to be for a soft drink deal, she would have considered the offer."

Her Manager further said that he does not see the offer as a temptation to shift focus being strictly Gospel as 'Deola will never confuse her brand as a Gospel Artiste as it is with the norms of some Gospel Artistes.

It would be recalled that a Female Gospel Artiste also recently rejected performing at an Idol festival. How long will they resists all these temptations? Will they continue to be like Jesus Christ in that bible? Only time will tell.

. . Young man, you are not the only one that has been doing his work fine, I also ve been doing my homework on you and that fake story you are peddling here and on FB. . You and that Deola are Rogues, you manage the rogue artiste and decided to create a buzz around by cooking up stories. You think we are fools? How come it was james that posted thesame story on FB and NL, you deliberately chose not to mention the amount or the Liquor company's name. You have only 4 postings on NL and they are all threads you created on this same topic in different sections. Damn! You almost got me singing your praises but I am smarter than you. . Lol. . Are you not thesame Osareme James that posted this same topic on FB? In your FB Info, You claim to manage artistes and in your own word, your company is an artiste mgt company owned by God through. . .oh yeah, the lord is good, esp with you and that Rogue Deola smiling to the bank with our cash.
Guyz, see his full info:
Osaramen James Jayaim Ei. Looked the youngman's info:
Osaremen James JayAims Ehi Wall • Info Contact Info Website: http:// www.facebook.com/ osaremenjamesehi , http:// www.myspace.com/ JayAimsShak , http:// Entertainment, http:// www.myspace.com/ JayAimsShak Basic Info Sex: Male Interested In: Women, Men Looking For: Friendship, Networking Likes and Interests Interests: Sports Music: AJAH ONU, Xlusive Entertainment, Gbenga Wise, Nenna Yvonne, David Db Evans, D-TONE, BLESSOMANIA, DragNet, MASTERFLEX, Chykay, AKON TV Shows: Going Places, Teju BabyFace Show, Style.Com, superlunch, Superdawn, Teleshopping, Sportsbit, Superscreen TV Movies: The Victims TV Series Quotes: just be yourself and don't fake what you are not. About Me: i am artiste manager in Nigeria. Education and Work College: olabis onabanjo university,ago- iwoye,ogun-state. '08 Mass Communication: Public Relations High School: makun high school sagamu ogun state '98 Company: JayAimsShak Entertainment. Time Period: September - Present Description: An Artiste Management Outfit owned by God Through me. Add as Friend Osaremen's Friends
I had my suspicions, Bawomola was the first person to show the absurdity in a liquor Comp seeking for an unknown Gospel Artiste to endorse its product. Then I further punch more holes in their claims by pointing out to the fact that both the Liquor company's name and the exact amount claimed were deliberately not mentioned, Why? The answer is right in my palms, Deola and her manager cooked this whole story up to gather both attention and more fans. Deolo Ogunsanya is a big Fraud! God help her I eventually find my way to her friend list or fan base, I will expose the bloody Liar!
Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by textjames: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2010
@rhymz

I really appreciate your search for the truth. I will not want to pretend not to have read your reply to the post made here. i will want you to know that the said story was culled by me from http://www.campussensations.com//viewarticle.php?article=61&tval=Your+Gist%2FEvent+has+been+submited. I only read the story there and for the fact that i wanted people to learn from what 'Deola in the said story, i had to post it here. My mistake might have been not to have indicated that the story was culled from the above site which i will admit to.

I do not think 'Deola will cook up a story to make more Fan Base as she is always on Air with her Soap VICTIMS showing every week three times in two Different stations(GALAXY TV on weds and thurs and GTV on Mon) which should could put her fan page on the programme on TV.

As far as i know, i have met her on many Shows across Nigeria.

Please do not give people false info and impression that she needs publicity.
I will never come here to give false news story as i was never trained in school to do that.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal by rhymz(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2010
Textjamez
I am so happy that inspite of the numerous issues and inconsistencies raised about this story, you never thought it important to join issues with anyone by answering them but the moment I went to the core of the matter and exposed your antics, you are up in arms with a swift response and even gave us a source. . Lol. . Funny enough, you are trying to feign good morals and decency to cover up your Hoax.
Anyway, I am not going to ask the already obvious issues ( the inconsistencies and absurd rationale behind the claims of the story) raised in relation to the story because as far as rhymz is concerned the story never happened so am not going treat non-issue, however, I am interested in your person, Yeah Jamestext.
I find it curious that on FB, the smiling young man that peddled this same story goes by the name
Osaremen James JayAIMS Ei, now could it be a conincindence that the person peddling this same story in 4 different sectionS on NL also goes by the name JameText.Funny enough, Jamestext registered in 2009 on NL and has only 4 postings and all these 4 postings are threads with thesame story in four different section. . Nigga plsss give me a break! You are a Schemer and a Scamer and Pls don't even try to act holy with me cos that is like mocking God. May God help!

(1) (Reply)

Eminemquiets Drake's Happiness / Nowadays Most Of Us Like To Read On The Portable Devices Which Makes Life More C / Ngnmedia.com:best Entertainment Site (is There Any Other One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.