Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (1517 Views)

Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by benben1000: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is to respond to the afonja that opened that thread...see below, claiming Niger Deltan...you failed. You afonjas should get off of out business. I can see you people know your end is near, you are scampering opening threads left and right to perpetuate the hate that have worked for more than 50 yrs. IT WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN AFONJAS...STOP THIS EVIL OF YOURS, STOP IT! Wicked things chased out from heaven!

https://www.nairaland.com/4649720/dont-want-niger-delta-biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by SirNumeroUno: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe.....oya come...

u are now afonja....same way u say others are not igbo

what goes around comes around.

4 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by OneCorner: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Selemempe the afonja rat
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lol
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
benben1000:
This is to respond to the afonja that opened that thread...see below, claiming Niger Deltan...you failed. You afonjas should get off of out business. I can see you people know your end is near, you are scampering opening threads left and right to perpetuate the hate that have worked for more than 50 yrs. IT WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN AFONJAS...STOP THIS EVIL OF YOURS, STOP IT! Wicked things chased out from heaven!

imagine what you did, abusing Yorubas even though the op of that thread is igbo. and when the tribal bashing begins, you will claim victim.

5 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by hammer6F: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
lol
Juliusmalema:

I REMEMBER ACCUSING BOTH THESE MONIKER OF BEING AFONJA.

SS/SE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER, LET NO ONE EVER COME BETWEEN WAT GOD HAVE JOINED TOGETHER.

AFONJA U HEAR?
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
hammer6F:

SS/SE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER, LET NO ONE EVER COME BETWEEN WAT GOD HAVE JOINED TOGETHER.

AFONJA U HEAR?
lol...not me bro. Yes under nigeria we can cooperate...but wen it comes to biafra agitation..we are going it alone. We dont need them for anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
benben1000:

mister...am not afonja..i just want an igbo nation for igbos...we dont need ss for anything..and the oil in the ocean is not theirs...it belongs to nigeria by international law...so we will still get offshore oil money...plus we have oil in anioma, abia and imo.

I love the ss ppl especially ibibio..but biafra belongs to us..not them.
Thank u. Go tru my old posts to know if am afonja or a hardcore igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by benben1000: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sap0:
imagine what you did, abusing Yorubas even though the op of that thread is igbo. and when the tribal bashing begins, you will claim victim.

When did afonja become Yoruba? Get your facts right. There are yorubas like FFK, Fayose, e.t.c.., and they are afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2018
hahahahah...you igbos are sooo confused...you dont even recognise each other....

kiiikikikikiki.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2018
hammer6F:

AFONJA U HEAR?

your fada....

we are not toghether...

i have nothing in common with igbos....absolutly nothing....!!

2 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2018
I only have one hypothetical vote and I will always support selemempe ideas for an igbo only nation.

This will lead to prolonged peace and rapid development of igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ojiofor: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
mister...am not afonja..i just want an igbo nation for igbos...we dont need ss for anything..and the oil in the ocean is not theirs...it belongs to nigeria by international law...so we will still get offshore oil money...plus we have oil in anioma, abia and imo.

I love the ss ppl especially ibibio..but biafra belongs to us..not them.
Thank u. Go tru my old posts to know if am afonja or a hardcore igbo man

Where does Igboland start and end,Igboland is part and parcel of Nigerdelta.
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Ojiofor:

Where does Igboland start and end,Igboland is part and parcel of Nigerdelta.
we know our border. Yes we extend into niger delta...but we dont need the non-igbo ss folks

1 Like

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ojiofor: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
we know our border. Yes we extend into niger delta...but we dont need the non-igbo ss folks

Noted!
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
selemempe:
[/s]

Keep dreaming bro. Ur biafra is a mirage. U will grow a bald head with lots of grey hairs and probably die of a stroke from high bp or heart attack yet biafra will never come. So Stop hyperventilating.

6 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 1:23am On Aug 01, 2018
FreddyKruger:

[s]Keep dreaming bro. Ur biafra is a mirage. U will grow a bald head with lots of grey hairs and probably die of a stroke from high bp or heart attack yet biafra will never come. So Stop hyperventilating.[/s]
lol...all these people from parasite tribes who cant stand on their own grin

5 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

If you say you want Biafra with Niger Delta minorities included, they hate you.

If you say you want an Igbo only Biafra, they still hate you...

Nigerians are just anti igbo. No matter what position we take, we still get hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
selemempe:
[/s]
Am not from the tribe that won't stay put in their geographical region but will wander all over the country and even diaspora causing problems for themselves and others in the name of development. Why don't you vermins stay put in ur demographic if you really need your biafra. Well sorry to burst your bubble but u can wait for eternity, the land of the rising sun will never set forth at dawn grin

3 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Am not from the tribe that won't stay put in their geographical region but will wander all over the country and even diaspora causing problems for themselves and others in the name of development. Why don't you vermins stay put in ur demographic if you really need your biafra. Well sorry to burst your bubble but u can wait for eternity, the land of the rising sun will never set forth at dawn grin
lol...i wont worry about u bro...as kanu said..we must continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
selemempe:
lol...i wont worry about u bro...as kanu said..we must continue
[/s]
Continue? What is there to continue? Did u start anything before?

2 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:52am On Aug 01, 2018
FreddyKruger:

Continue? What is there to continue? Did u start anything before?

dont mind this foolish people.....they think we wan force them to stay in nigeria...they dont get it,that we are trying to prevent a tragedy....

na so we were warning them to calm down when that cownunu animal was still around....

but they didnt listen....now that animal is gone....

the nigerian army can do much worse to them and their is nothing their international moroons can do about it.....

1 Like

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2018
[sup][sup]The moment I saw the previous thread, instantly I knew it is someone with the divide and rule mentality

Don't be surprised if he turns out to be a Northerner !

2 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Jokerman(m): 2:35am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

your fada....

we are not toghether...

i have nothing in common with igbos....absolutly nothing....!!

Afonja forming urhobo.... olori gbeske....
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 2:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Jokerman:

Afonja forming urhobo.... olori gbeske....

shvt the hell up....you okoro just come....

declare war and get your biafra and stop boring us here....

una wan talk us to death to get biafra or what....??
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
[sup][sup]The moment I saw the previous thread, instantly I knew it is someone with the divide and rule mentality

Don't be surprised if he turns out to be a Northerner !

i am northerner...soooo what..??

now,go finger fvck yourself.....
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Menace2Society(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2018
This useless people again grin Chai !
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 3:09am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

according to this your yeye map,you wan enter calabar area....you realy like trouble.....
Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

i am northerner...soooo what..??

Na una way! Glad you finally admitted instead of hiding behind the curtain

2 Likes

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Na una way! Glad you finally admitted instead of hiding behind the curtain

you even get likes sef for this nonesense you wrote....

una stubborness is what will get you people killed...

na soo una said cownunu cant be touched....

the nigerian army came,saw and he disappeared....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you even get likes sef for this nonesense you wrote....

una stubborness is what will get you people killed...

na soo una said cownunu cant be touched....

the nigerian army came,saw and he disappeared....

@ bolded
Still the coward Army denied it! The chief of all mischief PMB denied!

He also sued Abaribe for what he cowardly did, using the resources meant for you and I to fight a man like him undecided

Terrorists killing people upandan yet he kept quiet undecided

Cowards!

Shame dey catch me for una undecided

Who is the pig now

Spits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 / Why I Dumped Ambode – Tinubu / Big Shock !! Nigerian Man Saw Another Egg Inside The Egg He Boiled ( VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.