Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 (1512 Views)

Atiku’s Challenge To Buhari. Will Buhari Come Or Run? (video) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
it's obvious that Buhari's aides are deceiving him on winning 2019 same as Gej aides did to him in 2015.

the fact is that they knew that they're sinking every day but find it very hard to believe it.

their desperation is telling on them for examples

massive rigging of ekiti to secure all SW states having lost middle belt due to incompetence

illegal impeachment proccess of Ortom in order to secure Benue having lost kwara sokoto and partially kano.

desperate attempt to impeach saraki so that they can easily pass anyhow bill to finance their elections knowing fully well that saraki being a man of integrity tongue will never allow such.

now tell me how Buhari will win 2019

in 2015 Buhari was seen as a God sent and with the well detailed campaign and packaging they where able to convince an average Nigerian.
also Nigerians want to try something new since it was all pdp all the years.

that led to Nigerians vs Gej

Gej was able to gather more than 10 million votes from just SE/SS including other less populated states.

Buhari had kwankwaso that delivered the mother of all votes in kano that nailed Gej.

moreover Buhari won all the middle belt, and SW
so he won on majority votes and also regions

fast foward today Buhari have lost all those good will every one sees him as a terrorist and the valian of story.
plus the fall out of those that gave him the winner in 2015 especially kwankwaso

today Buhari have technically lost middle belt
kwara
sokoto

and you don't need to know how much an average SE and SS person hates Buhari.

so with all these odds against Buhari i wonder how he'll win judging that he's a serial looser before aligning with politicians to win.

now he's back to the political gutter he belongs grin

cc
ngeneukwenu

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by unuane1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
,By rigging

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by bedspread: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Cc React

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by fallout87: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
I believe there was some rigging, but not all in Ekiti.

To be honest Fayose is like Buhari. Both alienated those political strongmen around them, which led to them abandoning....

Fayose lost.

So will Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by gabbijason(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
The issue is who will emerge the PDP candidate

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by ITbomb(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Collation Night Magic
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by dollytino4real(f): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
wen money talks bulshit works. money
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
gabbijason:
The issue is who will emerge the PDP candidate
that's another place pdp need to get it right.

to me Atiku can scatter apc northern votes and comfortably win SE SS middle belt
if all they all work together
kwankwaso will deliver at least 40% kano
sokoto will be delivered
kwara will go
Ogun sef will be something like 50 50 due to Obasanjo factor

Buhari is gone that's the fact there's no way he's winning 2019

it's only left for pdp to play their card well or risk extinction if Buhari wins second tenure

they need to work together now

Assalamualaikum bro
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

cc
Kyase ngeneukwenu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
ITbomb:
Collation Night Magic
it won't work this time because any attempt to rig will bring a very disastrous bloodshed and catastrophe and will definitely lead to a revolution.

international bodies will be watching

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by yipata: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
WAIT AND SEE HOW GOD WILL SUPRISE YOU PEOPLE WITH A GREAT WIN FOR BUHARI.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by agriboom: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sadly I do not believe Atiku is sellable in the north and maybe SW, if he was though I think he’ll make a good president

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by 35824L: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Keep waiting for magic and watch Bubu coast to victory for a second term.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by annnikky(f): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
By rigging the election in and out undecided buh if he does that, he will not live to tell the story cos God of thunder will visit him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by ITbomb(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
it won't work this time because any attempt to rig will bring a very disastrous bloodshed and catastrophe and will definitely lead to a revolution.

International bodies only watch the conduct of election on election day.
Collation and recording of results is still Blackbox in Nigeria especially the night before the announcement

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
ITbomb:

International bodies only watch the conduct of election on election day.
Collation and recording of results is still Blackbox in Nigeria especially the night before the announcement
that's where apc will realize that the masses are ready for them.

see it's very very difficult to rig when you have minority cheesy
ask inec in ekiti
situation of poor rigging
ekiti people where silent because it's just them
now it's the whole Nigeria vs Buhari
any rigging attempts will attract a massive breakdown of laws and anarchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by wakaman: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
So much noise.

Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
agriboom:
Sadly I do not believe Atiku is sellable in the north and maybe SW, if he was though I think he’ll make a good president
how can bad Market equals to good president
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by omowolewa: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Voters are not predictable in Nigeria, I won't be surprised if he wins.

I told people after the 2015 victory the the rate at which people voter for PMB is the way they will vote against him. WhyBecause, the loads of expectations and magics he was expected to perform even Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

who will shed blood for Saraki or atiku

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

ask inec in ekiti
is it you that will break law for pdp ?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by Emusan(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Wise word...
Those who brought PMB to power know exactly what they did before he could win and they're doing the same thing now to take power away from him.

If you know you know!
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by uba1991: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
that's another place pdp need to get it right.

to me Atiku can scatter apc northern votes and comfortably win SE SS middle belt
if all they all work together
kwankwaso will deliver at least 40% kano
sokoto will be delivered
kwara will go
Ogun sef will be something like 50 50 due to Obasanjo factor

Buhari is gone that's the fact there's no way he's winning 2019

it's only left for pdp to play their card well or risk extinction if Buhari wins second tenure

they need to work together now

Assalamualaikum bro
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

cc
Kyase ngeneukwenu
HAHAHAAAAA WHEN D TIMES COME IT WILL DO U LIKE FILM TRICK. u shud know that the name BUHARI is movement that no political party can stop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by uba1991: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

ask inec in ekiti
hahahaaa chest beater i hope to meet u in d street on dat day of braking d law. let me tell u this secrete=BUHARI WILL WIN AND INEC WILL DECLEAR HIM D WINNER AND NO PIG,I REPEAT NO PIG WILL DARE BREAK ANY LAW

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by DogmaNation: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
unuane1:
,By rigging
In Nigeria politics if u don't have the good will of the people, my guy forget rigging. Rigging can only take u to some extent. Buhari can rig,but his going to met his cows.
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Brazen Result alteration and releasing Nigerian military and over 12 thousand Fulani terrorist to resist any protest
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by Kyase(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
uba1991:
HAHAHAAAAA WHEN D TIMES COME IT WILL DO U LIKE FILM TRICK. u shud know that the name BUHARI is movement that no political party can stop
tell am oo
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by agriboom: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how can bad Market equals to good president

It’s human, sometimes we want that which is bad for us, eg what we have now and junk food, fruits and veggies don’t market well but they are actually good for us
Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by Ndonu101: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari can not win a free and fair election in 2019

PDP need the 2003, 2007 and 2011 coalition that has always defeated Buhari

Buhari is banking on South West but the Yoruba people have now seen through Buhari. APC will carry South West in State elections but when it comes to Federal the Yoruba people will not vote Buhari enmasse.

In short Buhari will retreat to his usual around 12million votes!

Either Atiku or Saraki will comfortably defeat Buhari. Only thing PDP need to do is to show transparency in their primary process and have some political debates ahead of their primaries.

The political debates will help humble some of the candidates to shelve their Presidential ambition. Too many aspirants on the PDP platform there needs to be a way to fairly sieve the chaffs from the seed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by Ndonu101: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2018
I told people in 2015 that PDP shall rise again and it shall rise from the old East

I am glad that SS/SE have provided the firewall that has aided the current pushback against Buhari. Thank you SS/SE PDP stalwarts for shedding all Presidential ambition to ensure the Tyrant is stopped.

The Daura Terrorist will sure go home in 2019.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me How And Which Magic Will Buhari Perform To Win In 2019 by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
agriboom:

It’s human, sometimes we want that which is bad for us, eg what we have now and junk food, fruits and veggies don’t market well but they are actually good for us
Notice I said market not product

Marketing trumps product every time

that's why we buy junk cos veggies not marketed by any brand

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Government Declares Friday Work Free Day For Pvc Collection / Atikulation Or Kanulation? Which Way To Go? / Gov.udom Release 3.5yrsReport Card On Projects Ongoing And Completed In All LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.