Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pray, Push-on And Persevere! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pray, Push-on And Persevere! (229 Views)

Https://push.com.ng/real-estate-marketing-strategiesidea-tools-plan/ / Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah / Join Rees Africa, Guild Tv, Salpha Energy, Push Foundation As We #lightuplagelu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray, Push-on And Persevere! by Hegela(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Her Royal Sweetness was explaining a scenario in the Bible to me over the week and something struck me; it was the story of David after he returned back from where he had gone to burn down Ziklag only to discover that the Amalekites had taken the women and children they left behind including their goods and animals.

This was a traumatising experience for David as both his wives were taken alongside other captives. It got worse when his men spoke of stoning him! The same men he fought alongside with started talking about killing him.

David's actions inspite of all these brings my wandering mind to a halt!

He 'prayed' - turned to God and enquired if he should pursue the enemies that had wrecked so much havoc! After getting confirmation from God he 'pursued'.

Even when they had gone really far and some of his men couldn't continue, he left them behind and went on with the guys who still had strength! That is 'perseverance'. Pushing on inspite of. He choose not to stop. He choose not to delegate this time. He knew it is not enough to stop at praying. He pushed forward. When the going got tough, he persevered!

Beloved, what endeavor are you into now that it seems like your only option is to give up? Even when it is clear God is permitting you, the challenges you have encountered have been intense. Friends and family that should be standing by you are the ones discouraging you, passing comments and other non verbal messages to you.

They tell you that you will die trying to achieve that dream. They even tell you that you have lost so much years and now age is not on your side any longer. They say most people who have tried it before have failed and that your goal is an exercise in futility. Some even say that your mates/peers have gone far ahead of you, and there is totally no need trying.

I've got good news for you my friend.
Choose not to believe them please.
Pray about it.
Strategically plan to achieve it.
Set short, mid and long term goals.
Review your plans routinely, and make corrections where necessary.
Persevere until you smash that record and break the tables you see there!

Never allow anyone discourage you. If you have failed before, that is the most reason why you have to try again. Men don't celebrate people who failed, neither do they celebrate people who tried, they only celebrate those who succeed. So keep trying until you succeed.

You can achieve it. You will achieve it. God has given you everything you need to win. I believe in you! Do you believe in yourself?

I call you blessed forevermore. This week you will flourish on all sides. The Rock of Ages will stand by you and grant you an all-round victory. Soar. Flourish.

God bless you excessively!

#AlegehPrince
#TheSage!
Re: Pray, Push-on And Persevere! by Hegela(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is a great piece! A must read!

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Newspapers Headlines For Today Dated, 14th August, 2018 / Atletico Madrid Can Beat Anyone – "Man Of The Moment" Diego Costa. / C-130 Flies Through Smoke To Stop Forest Wildfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.