Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Letter Killeth.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Letter Killeth.. (1759 Views)

The Letter Killeth Without The Spirit. / The Letters Killeth Without The Spirit. / The Letter "I" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So god allowed Romans to taint the story making it unpalatable to us humans?

Yes, to deceive and as an insult against God.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by Dantedasz(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2018
sonmvayina:

Slavery simply means ignorance of self.. In Bible terms..

This is hilarious.
Did you watch that animation at all?
Did you take note of specific commandments of the Jewish God concerning treatment of slaves,procurement of slaves and terms of engagement of slaves?
Did the Jewish God not command his so called people the Israelites,to engage their neighbours in wars in order to procure slaves?
Did this God not command outright slaughter of all thr adult males and r@pe of all the women?
If you don't know these facts that are written in your Bible/Torah,then I am wasting my time engaging you.

1 Like

Re: The Letter Killeth.. by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes, to deceive and as an insult against God.. Just as Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25
Okay. So what if I don't believe you, will I go to hell.
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Okay. So what if I don't believe you, will I go to hell.

Noooo, Judaism is about reincarnation..

Job1:20-22

Naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I shall return there..
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2018
Dantedasz:

This is hilarious.
Did you watch that animation at all?
Did you take note of specific commandments of the Jewish God concerning treatment of slaves,procurement of slaves and terms of engagement of slaves?
Did the Jewish God not command his so called people the Israelites,to engage their neighbours in wars in order to procure slaves?
Did this God not command outright slaughter of all thr adult males and r@pe of all the women?
If you don't know these facts that are written in your Bible/Torah,then I am wasting my time engaging you.

God is not a man or human being, so it has to mean something else... Just take a moment to think
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2018
The symbol for wisdom is a woman.. So the type of woman will give you the type of wisdom.. An Olosho will mean common sense.. So god asking the prophet Hosea to marry a pro. stitutes simply means for him to have common sense...

If you get plenty plenty degree and you no get common sense.. No be life you come, you just come spy the life..
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by Dantedasz(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2018
sonmvayina:

God is not a man or human being, so it has to mean something else... Just take a moment to think

undecided
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
sonmvayina:

Noooo, Judaism is about reincarnation..

Job1:20-22

Naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I shall return there..
Interesting.
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

One Christian website.

Read my post.. I got the explanation from a Jewish scholar
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
The story of David and goliath is simply to encourage you that the giant in front of you is no match for the God inside of you..
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by kingzjay(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
sonmvayina:
Most people who claim they are atheist on this forum fell into the trap of atheism because they have always taken written words as literal or historical. That is the only angle they have always known and as such make this judgement based on it.. I used to be just that too until I stepped out of religion and search for a different road.. A third road I call it.. And my journey in a nut shell start thus..
God I found out is not a man or a human being and as such cannot write, speak or do anything human can do.. God therefore is the totality of the consciousness of the universe personified.. God is the source of everything..., the originator, the creator of everything.. The word God comes from the acronym of the Greek words for POWER, WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE..
This personified consciousness has different names according to different cultures.. I am igbo so the consciousness we call CHUKWU... Yoruba calls it OLODUMARE.. ETC. The jews called it by a title LORD, anybody who is sincere and has done any real research will find out that the Lord of the old testament is Marduk.. The lugal dimmer ankia.. Which simply means divine king of heaven and earth..
Back to my point.. God is not a man or a human being.. So it can't communicate with us like humans do.. The only way is through symbols and numbers., usually through an Oracle.. For those of us who watch nollywold movies, if you notice when Olu Jacobs ask for the babalawo for what is wrong... After consultation the answer is usually given with parables.. It is that parable that is the word of God, that is what the jews wrote down in their Tanakh... The new restaurant is just garbage..

So we are expected to read the story and learn the message in it.. That is what is important...

I spent 10 years in the UK and was opportuned to have a jew as my landlord... Ask me any question that does not make sense, I will tell you the message in it...

I've been following your posts. You're a great man. Keep on the keeping on

I would like to keep in touch

1 Like

Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
kingzjay:

I've been following your posts. You're a great man. Keep on the keeping on

I would like to keep in touch

Thanks.. Are you on WhatsApp? You can reach me on 08033683836
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
The story of samson and Delilah teaches us that only a foolish man, who does not acknowledge the power a woman has over a man...
Re: The Letter Killeth.. by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Judaism is really about a journey. From egypt to the promised land.

If jesus was real he would have practiced it.

It is christians who have turned it into a mockery..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Members Beat Up Lagos Pastor For Speaking In Fake Tongues (photo) / When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.