Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) (21448 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by argob44(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari was elected on Tuesday 31 July, 2018, as the new ECOWAS chairman.

The Nigeria President has taken to his social media to express excitement over being elected as the chairman of ECOWAS. He wrote, below:

Truly humbled by my election today as the new Chairman of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS. I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region.
I thank my colleagues for the Honour; they refused to take my ‘No’ for an answer. I would like to specially thank my predecessor, President of Togo, Faure Gnassingbe, for his excellent stewardship. And I look forward to hosting the next Meeting in Abuja in December.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/07/buhari-reacts-elected-chairman-ecowas.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by argob44(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2018

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
REALLY
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by FarahAideed: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buharis attempt to use the ECOWAS to force his horrid leadership on Nigerians will be greatly resisted ... ECOWAS should be readedy to elect a new President next year because we will not accept thisbcharacter beyond 2019 as Nigerians

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
I JOIN TODAY AND I GOT MY FTC TODAY WAT A GOAL

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by abokibuhari: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Bunch of useless ani mals

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by WOLEMENTO(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
BUHARY WILL TINK HE HIS POPULAR BY 2019 HE WILL KNW WHAT HE HIS IN TO

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by yipata: 12:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Why are u this daft, I av told u to learn constructive criticism. Stop embarrassing PDP.

FarahAideed:
Buharis attempt to use the ECOWAS to force his horrid leadership on Nigerians will be greatly resisted ... ECOWAS should be readedy to elect a new President next year because we will not accept thisbcharacter beyond 2019 as Nigerians

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by koboko69: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

Rule 1: Ignore threads that dont suit your wailing demand.

This is one of the surest way not to sound sick!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by omowolewa: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2018
It now better, at least ECOWAS will realize what we mean(t) when we say 'Baba go slow'.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Congratulations to the dullàrd recessionist himself. Wishing more recessions to the ECOWAS mission grin

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by estyvino(m): 3:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Is that so, then west African expect back...dness

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Kingspin(m): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2018
This ECOWAS is not in-touch.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Meritbaba(m): 5:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Great leader, we have a president that is highly respected by other world leaders.
SAI Baba
PMBAgain2019

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Factfinder1(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2018
What is the governor of Niger state doing in ECOWAS meeting

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Butterflyleo: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:

This one will just be fooling himself up and down. Making comments that are beyond senseless

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Racoon(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2018
"....I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region."
Buhari have never come close to any of these.Infact he didnt write that speech.The desperation for power will be his undoing.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Kingosytex(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Trust the clueless Fulani tyrant to run ECOWAS like his personal property, the ECOWAS leaders should have used Nigeria as a case study

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by osuofia2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
He is unfit to head the ECOWAS. A man who doesn't respect court order, under his watch his fulani kinsmen are massacring, cleansing and committing genocide. unless Ecowas doesn't represent equity and Justice. i say no to this..#buhariisunfitforEcowasjob

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Yankee101: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
For how many months?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Angelb4: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
President of United State of Africa

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Caseless: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin

Wailers are in pain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Angelopeters: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Probably one of his biggest achievement grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by sirusX(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
He go just CHANGE am for their eyes they go shock say no be the same way they leave am for his hand

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by adioolayi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
koboko69:

Rule 1: Ignore threads that dont suit your wailing demand.
This is one of the surest way not to sound sick!
I felt your koboko on the guy's head.... beat sense into it. grin

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Swanzi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sai baba..!!

Buhari all the way

Buhari till 20... chisos who slap me..!!!

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by RexTramadol1: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wu dey elp d oda carry bag for dat pinshure

See dis Buhari o, using headphones when ears dey pain am

Na Nigerians go still pay for treatment of that nonsense o.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
argob44:

I pledge to serve and work with my fellow Heads of State to deliver on peace, security, good governance and socio-economic development in the region.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/07/buhari-reacts-elected-chairman-ecowas.html

No talk too much! Just say "Thank You" don't make promises you can't keep. Charity begins at home.

More so, you vie for the position why are you saying NO again undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Namt: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
weda na ECOWAS, EU OR UN all I knw u mst go com 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Being Elected New ECOWAS Chairman (PHOTOS) by Balet: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
We are solidly behind you PMB.
You are loved home and abroad.
Sai baba for 2019

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page / Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.