Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? (627 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Brunosamel(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2018
If you think you need a woman to be
content with your life, your search for a woman will overtake you. It will become the focus of everything you do. That isn’t healthy Whenever you place your security and success in life in the hands of a woman, you’re setting yourself up for pain along the way. You really don’t need a woman to feel like you’re OK or good enough, it’s a delusion but sometimes especially if you’re single, it can look this way. The most important thing you can do to find lasting love is to get comfortable in your own skin. Avoid looking to someone else to fill an illusory void, you’re already whole just the way you are. Strictly forthe single and lonel guys..... Enjoy your life

2 Likes

Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by xedyl(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Brunosamel:
If you think you need a woman to be
content with your life, your search for a woman will overtake you. It will become the focus of everything you do. That isn’t healthy Whenever you place your security and success in life in the hands of a woman, you’re setting yourself up for pain along the way. You really don’t need a woman to feel like you’re OK or good enough, it’s a delusion but sometimes especially if you’re single, it can look this way. The most important thing you can do to find lasting love is to get comfortable in your own skin. Avoid looking to someone else to fill an illusory void, you’re already whole just the way you are. Strictly forthe single and lonel guys..... Enjoy your life

Your ex Gf made it so bad for u chai
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Uglymugg: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
xedyl:

Learn to understand what you've read.

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Wilfredpat22(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
My senior brother forgot about women for 8montgs and was saving seriously for his future. Like I mean seriously..

He now owns a bungalow (building still going on) and he doesn’t have car o. He is my kinda man honestly

3 Likes

Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by dbynonetwork: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
My senior brother forgot about women for 8montgs and was saving seriously for his future. Like I mean seriously..

He now owns a bungalow (building still going on) and he doesn’t have car o. He is my kinda man honestly

Very true.... But I believe he left one or two ladies to keep his body in other...
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Brunosamel(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2018
xedyl:

i was unfortunate never believe my ex can give me STD... Well thank am free and healthy fellow....

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Seandisputed(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
I don't know about others but for me, I don't need a love life all i need from them is bedroom action

That's all.
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by xedyl(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Uglymugg:

Learn to understand what you've read.
Oga Ade..u shud have known he talked from past experience.
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by donbachi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
The man was a happy man....and she came with all the troubles.
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
undecided Nope all u need is God and some really good figures in yuh bank acc,trust me d figures gives harder Erection...
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Funniest question
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by Brunosamel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
donbachi:
The man was a happy man....and she came with all the troubles.
LOL! as if you were in my mind
Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by sarahade(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
No

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need A Woman To Be Happy? by jeff1607(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

nice but

there are good and cultured women out there that won't truncate a man's aspirations even when romantically involved wit such a person.

there are other males out there on meeting a woman, their story changed. not saying a woman should invest or bring a man up but give him that drive or push to go further breaking barriers.

(1) (Reply)

Why Hymen In Women And Not Men!! / Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Yourself-by Offpoint / Erotic: How I Had Sex With My Boyfriend Best-friend And I Think I Want More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.