Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team (2227 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by PalmchatApp: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Davido’s girlfriend Chioma, The Babcock University student who hails from Imo State is the reigning lover of the singer, despite the fact that he has two children from two different women.

Davido sure has no problem when it comes to home made meals, as his girlfriend, Chef Chioma already got him assured on that.

The ‘IF’ singer shared a video yesterday of Chioma in the kitchen, making food for himself and his team.

Watch him enjoying the meal and also hail her below:

source: http://aftrending.com/davido-praises-his-girlfriend-chioma-as-she-cooks-for-him-and-his-team/

Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by walepinna(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Hmm...Why am I beginning to think the other baby mamas don't know how to cook....

Anyways, our elders say the best way to man's heart is thru his stomach, but slay mamas of this days know all the fast food joints available...even the one wey close down sef, dem know the cause....Shior
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by Blakjewelry(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
this kind of over hyping relationship don't last

5 Likes

Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by porchbaby(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2018
men and their deceptive lifestyle, anyway d tin wet chase A commot go still chase B commit, same as C, u don turn her to ur cook
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Davido, give it a rest already.
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by youngberry001(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2018
No be only ur girlfriend sabi cook even my girlfriend sabi cook too..

undecided
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
See his head like potato with Dead roots

Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by jesmond3945: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
I think blogging in nigeria is for lazy people
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by Martinez19(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
jesmond3945:
I think blogging in nigeria is for lazy people
Many Nigerian bloggers are lazy, pathetic liars and annoying deplorables that lack creativity.
Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by jesmond3945: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Martinez19:
Many Nigerian bloggers are lazy, pathetic liars and annoying deplorables that lack creativity.
Yea I think so I was soaking this mediocrity all this while till my leg touched europe for the first time that's when I knew we settle for less in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Praises His Girlfriend, Chioma As She Cooks For Him And His Team by Martinez19(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
jesmond3945:
Yea I think so I was soaking this mediocrity all this while till my leg touched europe for the first time that's when I knew we settle for less in naija.
Of course, we always settle for less in Nigeria that's why people don't fight for their right and a better life from their leaders instead they are happy to get by.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Aisha Lawal Welcomes A Baby Girl In The US / Toyin Lawani Begs For A Valentine Date As She Shares Sexy Pictures (photos) / Hold Your Manhood And Curse If You've Slept With Me- Queen Peezy Tells Patapaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.