Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,366 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

I got better job through nairaland - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I got better job through nairaland (3461 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / Got A Job Through Linkedin??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I got better job through nairaland by otondo55: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
Bundles of congrats !!!
Re: I got better job through nairaland by nellaluv(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
macfarland: Oh please oooh, I only come here to discuss Becomrich, politics and fun talking about government and celebrities. How can NL help me get a better job. I have got some good experience in the job I have now but I have just realized that in the next 7 years, I cant even have enough to own a car or even marry a creme--d--la-creme girl as wife if I should continue with the salary I am getting now. Where is job in NL I need this info badly!
Those sections you mentioned wouldn't get you want you want. Have you checked out the career section, job/vacancy, property and auto, use ur head think ahead wink
Re: I got better job through nairaland by jle(f): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
Congrats!
Re: I got better job through nairaland by Isabella89: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
Alleluiah, Glory to God!!
Re: I got better job through nairaland by beespak7(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2010
congrats man
Re: I got better job through nairaland by QueenP1(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2010
Congrats! Congrats!! Congrats !!!
Our God is a really big God.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by geemee(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2010
congratulobia!!!
remain favoured.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
Congratulations to the Poster.

@ All, I need a change of job too. I have HND in Sec Studies (Distinction). I have 5 years cognate experience as Confidential/Personal Secretary. Any one who can assist should mail me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by frcxs(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
Congrats. God go do our own sef.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by CGKing(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2010
I join thee, thank God

So ppl were waiting to laugh at you? It was because they themselves were failures. Thank God for you that God shamed those suckers.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by funmi2010: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
Good to hear that Wishing you the very best

Re: I got better job through nairaland by Pafuri(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2010
From washin dead body to washin toilet. I thank Jesus the son of joseph and mary. 'Shalom' or is it 'Asalam alaiwhatever'? Now, dont forget to kill your neighbor's dog to thank Ogun. Thats the only way you can get to the next step : gateman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I got better job through nairaland by cleversecj: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
Posted by: Pafuri
Insert Quote
From washin dead body to washin toilet. I thank Jesus the son of joseph and mary. 'Shalom' or is it 'Asalam alaiwhatever'? Now, dont forget to kill your neighbor's dog to thank Ogun. Thats the only way you can get to the next step : gateman Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I posted this to encourage my follow nairalanders who are applicants or seeking for better opportunities, because i am not an ungrateful person who forgets her source of employment.

This post is not for people like you who make joke of every thing, better find yourself in the joke section, here is serious business.

Thank you all my good people.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by gowaga68: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
congratulobia HAPPY for YA, NL is growing BIg wish it helps more and more people. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I got better job through nairaland by Pafuri(m): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2010
@ cleverwhatever-who-thinks-I-am-being-funny: My problem is how people like you never give yourselves any credit. Is it a nigerian thing to thank God for your admission to a university, for passing your exams, for graduating, for knowing when to eat, drink, piss, f^#@k, etc.?Dont you guys ever do anything for and, by yourselves?. I mean, give yourself credit for getting off your too religious behind in the first place. I personally wish it was that easy. Then all you have to do is just pray for your university degree, etc., etc. I hope you get my drift. Congratulations for getting the job on YOUR OWN MERIT. Leave God out of this ish. He is too busy solving more urgent problems! Not forget "your source of employment"? Dude/baby, you dont get it. Your employer does not love you, does not believe in God, and only wishes you will stay alive to work for him/serve him forever. Did he already tell you that your children or relatives have a place in his enterprise/company, or that your wife could be his housekeeper? Modern slavery! With a little creativity you could, one day, buy him and his company.grin grin grin grin grin grin. Just think about that before you submit to the will of jesus/ buddah, ogun, mohammed, krishna, shalom, asal alaiwahtever, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Congratulate yourself first, then repeat whatever it was that you did that resulted in this success. I wish you more of the same.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by cleversecj: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2010
Pafuri:

@ cleverwhatever-who-thinks-I-am-being-funny: My problem is how people like you never give yourselves any credit. Is it a nigerian thing to thank God for your admission to a university, for passing your exams, for graduating, for knowing when to eat, drink, piss, f^#@k, etc.?Dont you guys ever do anything for  and, by yourselves?. I mean, give yourself credit for getting off your too religious behind in the first place. I personally wish it was that easy. Then all you have to do is just pray for your university degree, etc., etc. I hope you get my drift. Congratulations for getting the job on YOUR OWN MERIT. Leave God out of this ish. He is too busy solving more urgent problems!  Not forget "your source of employment"? Dude/baby, you dont get it. Your employer does not love you, does not believe in God, and only wishes you will stay alive to work for him/serve him forever. Did he already tell you that your children or relatives have a place in his enterprise/company, or that your wife could be his housekeeper? Modern slavery! With a little creativity you could, one day, buy him and his company.grin grin grin grin grin grin. Just think about that before you submit to the will of jesus/ buddah, ogun, mohammed, krishna, shalom, asal alaiwahtever,  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin. Congratulate yourself first, then repeat whatever it was that you did that resulted in this success. I wish you more of the same.

You are very funny, is not as if one does not give one's self credit , but as a person i have to thank God first which should be applicable to everyone under the sun, pafuri, i know i merited it but it was just the favour of God, what if, for instance a member of the panel has a person for that post or something sha happened this is 9ja anything could happen, maybe u're not a nigerian.
Re: I got better job through nairaland by olumyde5(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
congrats,
Re: I got better job through nairaland by Pafuri(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
Okay o. Congrats sha. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria ( Job/it/siwes/internship) / Which Handwork Is The Best? / Free Business, Trading And Investment Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.