Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned (316 Views)

A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned / Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. / Diamond Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by lexotan(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Good day nairalanders,after reading a post by a man who returned a $3000 mistakenly transferred into his account in belgium,so i decide to share my own experience.

This morning,i went to a diamond bank branch to make a withdrawal of 70k,collected the withdrawal paper n fill it,join the queue and when it get to my turn,a lady(teller) signalled to me to come to her stand n make my transactions,after d usual greetings sha,she collected my withdrawal paper n brought out 500 naira notes which she counted a bundle i.e 50k,and counted anoda 500naira in pieces,anyway i was not too concentrating sha,i demand for a nylon to put d money inside,i collected it n left,but one thing was telling me dat d money am holding is more than 70k cos it was huge in my hand.

I went back to my shop to pay some customers but i decide to count d money again,only for me to count 85k instead of 70k,extra 15k,come see as different thoughts just dey enter my mind,i already know wat i wanted to do,so i decide to explain to three of my neighbours but dier response was they wont return it back cos some banks have really dealt with them.

Anyway,to cut d story short,i simply went bank to d bank,signal to d teller dat made d mistake,dat i wanted to see her,she was in company wit two of her colleagues by den,and i gave her d 15k balance,they were amazed n sincerely thank me,even a customer at d counter even join them to thank me,na so i just walk majestically with my head held up high out of d banking hall.

Na so dem for just minus 15k from her salary,cos i knw for sure the bank will neva find out cos it was not a transfer transaction.
(
Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by dPriv: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Change begins with you.
Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Diamond bank. My bank. The bank with the most beautiful and voluptuous female bankers.

OP, two questions.
1. Was your teller an unmarried woman? tongue

2. Did you get her number? wink
Re: A Diamond Bank Teller Overpaid Me And Was Returned by lexotan(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
Diamond bank. My bank. The bank with the most beautiful and voluptuous female bankers.

OP, two questions.

Earthbound:

OP, two questions.

why did u ask?

(1) (Reply)

Music: Lil Wayne – Quasimodo / Edo Govt Warns Against Illegal Conversion Of Residential Buildings To Industries / My Dressing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.