Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! (17957 Views)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / School is not a scam / All These Holiday Lessons Are Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by bettercreature(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2018
@ stane007 grin grin grin grin And you think you will ever be success if you keep destroying others? Keep decieving yourself
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by kenlinzo(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2018
You don't have to condemn others ppls business just to promote urs. Condemning others is already a failure on ur own part.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by edupedia: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
cheesy This is the case of APC calling PDP a corrupt party
You disagreed with holiday lesson and then introduce your own lesson. Heaven is watching shocked

....yes PDP is the most corrupt assemblage of Ali Baba and 40000 thieves on the face of the earth...
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by bettercreature(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
You disagreed with holiday lesson and then introduce your own lesson. Heaven is watching shocked
That is Nigerian for you.Most of them are crook
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Rejoice5000(f): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Hahahaha plus Amadioha too is observing.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by damola1: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
nuggarito:
Mr op get your facts right, not all summer lessons have that time range. After 3rd term the child spends two weeks at home before starting lessons, the lesson are from Monday to Thursday 9am -1pm, I don't know where you got your fact from, if I had kids I will even allow them stay till 6pm if possible, if only you know the relief you are giving yoursel when your kids are not around.

So children should suffer in learning because of your relief?

1 Like

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by chrizzyace: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
So what’s the essence of all this long disagreement? Are you trying to tell us that you’re different from other schools , cause you don’t offer summer coaching?

For me, as a parent I don’t consider summer holiday a priority, it’s a matter of choice... whether it’s a scam or not, besides most parents send their kids there cause they want to enjoy sanity of the home when kids are away for that few hours, or for some who are working class that don’t won’t leave their kids with a nanny at home.

Your school is beautiful anyway.

Cheers
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Jethrolite(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
Na once I weak.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by phemmyfour: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2018
valarinz:
Last last, na your own (scam) you wan advertise cool
grin grin grin
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by akin33(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks writer is not a parent nor teacher and he knows nothing about continues education. It will do us good if he can define the meaning of the phrase "scam" and then relate it to education.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by akin33(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2018
I think the writer is not a parent nor teacher and he knows nothing about continues education. It will do us good if he can define the meaning of the phrase "scam" and then relate it to education.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by nuggarito: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2018
damola1:

So children should suffer in learning because of your relief?

Yes, if it's necessary provided it won't kill them
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Jammy28(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

Don't mind these people.

Why must they bring down an exact version of what they are recreating all in the name of business.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by chubinwa(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
And this is just the biggest scam
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Futureberry: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2018
nuggarito:
Mr op get your facts right, not all summer lessons have that time range. After 3rd term the child spends two weeks at home before starting lessons, the lesson are from Monday to Thursday 9am -1pm, I don't know where you got your fact from, if I had kids I will even allow them stay till 6pm if possible, if only you know the relief you are giving yoursel when your kids are not around.
you shouldn't have kids,if your kids are a burden to you

1 Like

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Why are demarketing ? undecided undecided
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by playboy19(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

I always say Nigerians don't know how to sell. They think defaming another brand to promote their own (typical African wickedness) is the way to real sales. No, it is nowlt. It is even a crime in some ckimes.

And the worst problem is, they wouldn't even be providing a better service than the others.

2 Likes

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Leonbonapart(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
psychologist:
And you want me to commit my wards to you, so that you teach them how to play basketball on gravel embarassed

lol... Wicked
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by fortune1968: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:
His own lesson lies in the psychomotor domain not cognitive domain .Or what you are saying is - lesson name lesson !
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
it takes a man or a woman with years of experience to understand what this op is taking about. Come to Lagos island the place that most rich men in south west reside . u will see rich men sending their children to skill acquisition boot camp during holidays . not sending them to read about Aristotle . mr op u are on point . I think people have issue with dropping ur advert but for me its makes sense.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ideal.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by nuggarito: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Futureberry:
you shouldn't have kids,if your kids are a burden to you

You should have since you have all the time in the world to take care of them, it's not my business so mine should not be yours.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by okwabayi(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
All I know is I dey find work. My contract job is yet to start so I'm occupying my time via nairalanding.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Fernandowski(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
psychologist:
And you want me to commit my wards to you, so that you teach them how to play basketball on gravel embarassed

imagine ooo
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Op is a scam himself, I don't know why people 'll be chuking eye in what does not concern them.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by lowaist101: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
It Is Not A Scam But Only Over Stresses The Students!
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by tete7000(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
My father would never allow any of his children attended any summer holiday. For him, holiday time is a time to rest and engage in other activities apart from book. Those years I spent a lot of time with him on the farm where he retired from civil service to during my holidays. Looking back now, that was a great decision on his part. I have other skills.
The challenges of modern parenting is that parents hardly have time to stay with their kids, hence the need to engage them anyhow, even during holidays. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by ocheejemb: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Called something a scam. only to advertise your own exact same "scam".
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by spencekat(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Summer lessons close at 12 noon or 1pm in most schools.While some schools do it from Mon to Thurs.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by onadana: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

He is a bigger scammer.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by boyjo: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mutemenot:

My bradah! Me sef be wan confuse.
I go back go look the writeup look the advert.
Re: Holiday Lessons, Summer Lessons, Whatever They Call It, Is A Scam! by Maxcollins042(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
alphaconde:
THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THIS POST AND THE TRUTH IS NOT UP TO AN INCH

There is no distance between the two.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb Utme 2011 Registration With Fingerprint Scanner / Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / UNILAG Becomes First Nigerian University To Get TV License – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.