Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (62499 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2010
@inked please hurry.
@ravenzord i sabi shey u like women fragrance,abi no be so?
@op i'd give him a brotherly hand shake
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 1:59am On Sep 05, 2010
ravenzord:

@Inky: I won't. . .for now,don't U think U should be scared about what I could do to you?

What do you mean? OMG, are you bad guy? Maybe I should go hide from you.

deneut:

@inked please hurry.

I'm trying o. The Mrs. Field's that closest to my house is in Manhattan so I need to take the 3 train to get there. Give me about an hour.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2010
OMG!am not letting u out of this room.until, ?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2010
shocked Until what?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2010
Three hours is long.
@op I'd ask her to dance wit me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2010
I didn't day I'd be gone for 3 hours I said I'd take the 3 train. Its a train here in New York. I'll dance with you when I get back.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 2:31am On Sep 05, 2010
@Inky: Nah, I'm not bad. . .MOF I'm very good at what I do wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 2:40am On Sep 05, 2010
And what is it that you do?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2010
get tied up by nerds who like writing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 2:55am On Sep 05, 2010
lol, what are you still doing up? I know it must be late in Naija right now.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 3:06am On Sep 05, 2010
Making love to my insomnia, waiting for the movie Pulp Fiction to finish buffering. what's the time in Brooklyn, New York?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 3:08am On Sep 05, 2010
Its 10:07 pm
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2010
that's late na, isn't it past ur bedtime? tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 3:15am On Sep 05, 2010
Past my bedtime?!?! Sweetie, I'm 21. Besides, I'm at a friends' house. Its too early for me to go to bed. Might go out with the dudes later on to get a drink at the bar.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 3:29am On Sep 05, 2010
I'm impressed! U told me your age on the first date tongue. I'll soon be going off sha
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 3:32am On Sep 05, 2010
Date eh? Ok, goodnight. My night just getting started over here.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by ravenzord(m): 3:44am On Sep 05, 2010
Yup, it's date night, I'm Steve Carrell, U're Tina Fey. G'nyt, see U around, lemme go watch 2 hrs of fantastic dialogue.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2010
Ok, have fun wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
Sit her down and educate her on loads of things she's ignorant about .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2010
Ah ah, you wan fight again? Didn't I tell you in the romance section that be won't fight in public.

I'd close my ears when he tries to "educate" me tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Vic2k3(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2010
I will toast her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
Make cocoa cocoa for him and I so we can gist.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ah ah, you wan fight again? Didn't I tell you in the romance section that be won't fight in public.

I'd close my ears when he tries to "educate" me tongue
i ll spank her too hard for closing her ears and throw mr toaster 'vic' out of the window , toast wetin , is she bread ?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 12:33am On Sep 06, 2010
Rooneyboy:

i ll spank her too hard for closing her ears and throw mr toaster 'vic' out of the window , toast wetin , is she bread ?

Ah ah, wettin make you wan stop the man's flow? LOL @ the bread part. You no go spank me though.

@post: I'll go tell my papa that a Naija boy is trying to hit his first born.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by follypimpi(m): 1:15am On Sep 06, 2010
Cook Olugbo + garri
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 1:20am On Sep 06, 2010
I'd ask him if she'd share his olugbo and garri with me.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't day I'd be gone for 3 hours I said I'd take the 3 train. Its a train here in New York. I'll dance with you when I get back.
3hrs and three trains sound the same.i kno what am talking abt.

@op i'll pretend like am not in the same room wit her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by InkedNerd(f): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2010
deneut:

3hrs and three trains sound the same.i kno what am talking abt.

@op i'll pretend like am not in the same room wit her

No, you don't understand 3 train is the name of the train. Its the train number. Chai.

@post: I'd sit down and explain to him what I was trying to say. He no dey understand undecided.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 4:11am On Sep 06, 2010
ROfLMAO

@i'd rather not look into her eyes again
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2010
gasp
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 4:14am On Sep 06, 2010
gasp for what?
@op i'll wait for her next reaction
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 06, 2010
gasp again

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (105) (Reply)

Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only / Let's Use Smileys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.