Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (62510 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Dsomething(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
beat him for winning cos I'm allergic to losing
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2010
thank him 4 playing wit me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
kidnap grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2010
stare
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Amigoz(f): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
Will sing the hymm below to him

There is a green hill far away,
Without a city wall,
Where the dear Lord was crucified,
Who died to save us all.

Oh, dearly, dearly has He loved,
And died our sins to bear;
We trust in His redeeming blood,
And life eternal share.

We may not know, we cannot tell,
What pains He had to bear;
But we believe it was for us
He hung and suffered there.

He died that we might be forgiven,
He died to make us good,
That we might from our sins be freed,
Saved by His precious blood.

There was no other good enough
To pay the price of sin,
He only could divine life give
And dwell Himself within.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2010
Amigoz:

Will sing the hymm below to him

There is a green hill far away,
Without a city wall,
Where the dear Lord was crucified,
Who died to save us all.

Oh, dearly, dearly has He loved,
And died our sins to bear;
We trust in His redeeming blood,
And life eternal share.

We may not know, we cannot tell,
What pains He had to bear;
But we believe it was for us
He hung and suffered there.

He died that we might be forgiven,
He died to make us good,
That we might from our sins be freed,
Saved by His precious blood.

There was no other good enough
To pay the price of sin,
He only could divine life give
And dwell Himself within.

hmmmm nice song

@op listening to her while she sings.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2010
gist with him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
sit and listen to her gist
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2010
Give him some fresh ganja cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
take some ganja wit her  ,afterall am not d first,adam did d same.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2010
hmm strongly advice him sey na craze , e go begin craze so if he inhale dat sensiminia
sun dem go take am do kolomental remix ,
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
sing kolomental to her ears
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2010
check him in 2 d nearest akowere hopsice cus ganja don dey erase some database for hin upstairs , i talk oo , i talk am
gooogus c wetin u do dis innocent guy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2010
continue singing kolomental for her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2010
overdose wiv him slepping pills till i find d nearest pyschiatrist
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 12:25am On Oct 30, 2010
tell her am not that kolo,but i'll dance for her too
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2010
I will make him tidy up the room. cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by googles: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
beat him up tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ask her to teach me how to wear stillettoes
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by jamace(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2010
beat him up tongue
grin grin
I know you wouldn't do that to me.

@post

Discuss with her. cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ask him where he gets his inspirationals frm
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2010
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Yorisb: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
Read the bible wit her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2010
Ask him some personal kwenshons
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Yorisb: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
Interact with her
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by jamace(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2010
cheesy cheesy
I like reading motivational/inspirational books like those by Z ig Ziglar, John Mason, Mike Mudock e.t.c. I also subscribe to daily quotes from the internet. smiley smiley

@post

Chat with him.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by tjskii(f): 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
cudddle him  kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2010
talk
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2010
discuss naija league with him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Yorisb: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2010
Talk football
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
Kick him out immediately!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by honeric01(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2010
cuddle her until she falls asleep cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (105) (Reply)

Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only / Let's Use Smileys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.