Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? - Forum Games (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (61383 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
ask him y hes is hmmin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2011
tap her backside cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Brite02(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2011
push him aside. .
Drags ID inside. .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2011
medjai:

tap her backside cool
tap his frontside grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

tap his frontside grin
grin my anaconda dey vex o grin

@op grab he backside
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2011
Poke his frontside aNd also tempt it to salute lool cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Poke his frontside aNd also tempt it to salute lool cheesy
hehehe you no know wetin you dey take play grin

@op squeeze her D sized cups grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
Cradle his python till it teks a nap cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2011
hold her slim waist and kiss the taste out of her lips cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2011
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2011
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mobinga: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cradle his python till it teks a nap cheesy

shocked shocked

You are cheating on me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
Are you guys making love on this thread?hmm
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
Get a seat and start gisting
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2011
Odunnu yes we are baking love,wen I finish baking do u want a slice of d sweetnes lol

@mobings cutie
Dats not  cheating ,at least I haven't started riidiNg, I was stroking
medjai:

feel d firmness in his asssss, oucccch!!! wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Chei
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by TeeJay6(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
take her to one side and give her a treat, so that she can stop intruding on ID & madjai's 4play
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Odunnu yes we are baking love,wen I finish baking do u want a slice of d sweetnes lol

@mobings cutie
Dats not  cheating ,at least I haven't started riidiNg, I was strokingfeel d firmness in his asssss, oucccch!!! wink
whisper nice words into her ear while I kiss her gently in all the right areas till she starts blabbering and asking what her name is.

@op correct guy grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hhehehe forget my name u no cLassic!!

@op
Playfully telin him to stop but indirectly telling him to release my demons cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by biola44: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
seduce
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by deneut: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2011
shoot on sight
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hhehehe forget my name u no cLassic!!

@op
Playfully telin him to stop but indirectly telling him to release my demons cheesy
demons ko, esu ni grin grin cheesy
lay her on the couch and gently take off her top and continue kissing and touching her wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2011
hehehe
@op
whispering to him to stop before d neighbours no my name cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mobinga: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
You guys are having sex in front of me. cry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Odunnu: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
I'l ask him to park well jor.Your thing is blocking my view
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mobinga: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
I'll ask her what "thing"?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
Mobinga:

You guys are having sex in front of me. cry
awwh my carrot cake , we were not having sex na , we were reharsing sex education by viewing the part of our body dat d pratice might affect .i swear he wont penetrate  kiss kiss kiss
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
Idowuogbo:

hehehe
@op
whispering to him to stop before d neighbours no my name cheesy cheesy

stop? For real? I'll ter her she's beautiful. . .Still not letting her go. cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2011
medjai:

stop? For real? I'll ter her she's beautiful. . .Still not letting her go. cheesy
hehehe tell him hes handsome , work her way round his inviting lipsface
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by medjai(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
lay back and let her have her way cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
say hi
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? by Mobinga: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

awwh my carrot cake , we were not having sex na , we were reharsing sex education by viewing the part of our body dat d pratice might affect .i swear he wont penetrate  kiss kiss kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

@Topic Beat him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (105) (Reply)

Let's Use Smileys Only! / Ask A Question, Get A Wrong Answer! / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.