Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (36064 Views)

Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by PHILipu1(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Changethechain:
The same APC rig in Kano... Where children of 5yrs old were voting

Why do some dead brains believe that all the underage voters in Kano voted for APC only?

Both PDP and APC registered underage voters to use for that election and PDP even registered more then because INEC was under PDP control then and PDP leaders in Kano brought children to be register.

So,it was both parties that benefited OK.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by wizseller: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
At a political gathering where he was given the opportunity to speak, actor/politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, asked Nigerians to file behind President Buhari in the coming election. He particularly asked people in the South East to support President Buhari because if they don't they would wonder in the South East for the next eight years:

he said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/kenneth-okonkwo-buhari-south-east/

It seems all those rituals this man did in Nollywood movies have began to affect his brain

Igbo becoming president in Nigeria is never dependent on Buhari

How can a sane man believe such hogwash that Buhari will help Ndigbo to the presidency in 2023

Do you know that by then political office will be more determined by people's votes and power

The electorate will be far more enlightened then

Buhari chances of living until 2023 are even very slim talk less of having political clout to determine the president.

This man has fallen my hand completely with this rubbish he has spew out of his mouth.

Buhari is a failure and sinking ship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Wantam: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
politics is different from acting Nigerian firm

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by franchasng: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Kennth you are a good man but in a Wrong Party....and Unfortunately for u, Gburugburu seems to Have Performed Excellently in Enugu...
Bro chill still 2023... but not with Apc.. With APGA u hv a better Chance

Your Party has no place in the South East....

Ndiigbo do not need Politics to Live the life...
We Create Greatness from Nothing and U know it!!
Tell them!

Igbos don't need politics or crude oil to excel. With or without politics or crude oil, Igbo people will excel.

Take an Igbo man to hell and he will startup a thriving business right there in hell that will make every other human want to come to hell to do business and be like the Igbo man.

We are known for discovering new and emerging opportunities. We are adventurers, we are explorers by nature.

If Nigeria like let it burn, it can never burn more than it burnt in 1966, so Kenneth STF and change party because terrorism has no place in Igbo land and Igbo people can never be a part of terrorists party angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by omoranmilowo: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
Don't be deceived Buhari alone cannot single handedly hand over power to southeast. Kenneth has collected his due from APC. Now is working for his money

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by puxiliizo: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
At a political gathering where he was given the opportunity to speak, actor/politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, asked Nigerians to file behind President Buhari in the coming election. He particularly asked people in the South East to support President Buhari because if they don't they would wonder in the South East for the next eight years:

he said.

This guy is a goat. I wonder why he is believing that this fulani man will give igbo president come 2023. Igbo don't need any president, we want restructuring

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by RubyE(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Do you think igbos are "Merit" grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by no1madman(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by yoribo: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Since this evil government which you have been bewitched we have been in the wilderness. But don't forget that before you enter your promise land you must negotiate your way tru the wilderness.

. Not voting Buhari is our wilderness. Me and my family with 10,000 supporters have dumped APC for PDP
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by jerk: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Politics and love for money can make an intelligent man loose focus and talk like a f.ool.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by einsteine(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
It would be silly and against their own self interest for anybody from the South East to vote for Buhari. He obviously hates and merely tolerates people from there, so why vote for him? Now, if you are from the South West, then you might want to vote for Buhari, that would be understandable.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by no1madman(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by emelda86(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
This one wey him mouth wide like otele okuko sef dey talk smh....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by chimauga(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2018
MTN 1gb@600, 2gb@1200, 3gb@1800, 5gb@3000 & 9mobile 1gb@800, 2gb@1500.all glo and airtell data gotv, Jus call/Whatsapp 08034701748
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by sterlingD(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Omo see bashing.Pls which wilderness is he talking about? Does he not know where we are right now?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Rossididdy(f): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Him mumu never do
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by luggy(m): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2018
kenneth okonkwo is a useless man

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Klington: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2018
The guy is still living in bondage up till now..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Baroba(m): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Kennth you are a good man but in a Wrong Party....and Unfortunately for u, Gburugburu seems to Have Performed Excellently in Enugu...
Bro chill still 2023... but not with Apc.. With APGA u hv a better Chance

Your Party has no place in the South East....

Ndiigbo do not need Politics to Live the life...
We Create Greatness from Nothing and U know it!!

Don't mind the clown, Buhari's kinsmen nearly wiped out his village at Nsukka, we didn't hear a word of condemnation.. Most of us, even our parents do not remember Azikiwe's six months tenor as a ceremonial president or Ironsi's regime..

President or not, we move.. The north that have had it the most, how market??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by yakson84(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2018
you are right Kenneth, all These small boys in naira don't know anything
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Mrjo(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
See all of them bashing him for saying the truth. Igbos have been known for political miscalculations though. They are good at business not politics. No wonder they're always wailing.
pls remained me what is national interest

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Jethrolite(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Kenneth is a brilliant man, I can't believe he is doing this to himself. Sometimes, though you just have to finish what you started.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by anataala: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2018
So he is not entitle to his opinion.
gidgiddy:
Kenneth Okonkwo is a fool
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by theoldpretender(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2018
I don't like commenting on these threads...but I will make an exception.

The man Kenneth has spoken the truth. And my saying this does not mean I hate igbos.

Right now, Ibo land is backing PDP. And right now, the only main candidates in PDP are Northerners.

So ndi Igbo has two options...

1.Vote for PDP...and hope that they get eight years in the VP post PLUS a possible igbo presidency in 2027

2.Vote for APC, and have a MUCH better argument for Ibo presidency in 2023...infact , both parties in 2023 under this arrangement could have Ibo candidates.

It is a tough choice. APC does not represent Ibo interests at all. PDP does.

Thing about politcs...you don't always get what you want. You have to make compromises.You also have to play the hand that is given you (gamblers who play cards will know what I am saying wink) Buhari that got into power in 2015...got in by compromising with Yorubas, and Middle Belters. Jonathan in 2011 joined hands with Northerners, and some SW. And it was not because they all loved each other mind you.

If I was Ibo...I think I can vote for APC in 2019....not because I like APC, but because long term....in 2023...we could have an Ibo guy (not Rochas please, thank you)...in Aso Rock for eight years.

Voting for PDP...ok...if you are patient to wait till 2027.(Though an Ibo veep might be able to wield influence. VP's are not just spare tyres)

As for those chanting Biafra....Ike Ekweremadu has given you guys a roadmap you can follow...so you better follow it. Meawhile...there are realities on ground to be faced. Nigeria is one of them .Work within the framework called Nigeria.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Shaev7(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
See his head like calabash. They have succeeded in zombifying him
The evil men do, lives with them forever. Well said, Like calabash! So all the evil he does in movies, he still want to continue with it in reality. God pass them. How did the virus of buhari infected him, I guess he was bitten by either okorocha or Mr. Lai. So this men don't mean well for this country.
Osenobua.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by ojay2053(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2018
So this imp is still living in bondage undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Akpan107(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2018
gidgpost=69902084:

What truth? Kenneth Okonkwo is a disgrace to all Igbos to make such a statement. How can an Igbo man endorse a terrorist like Buhari?

I think that Kenneth Okonkwo should ask his mother who fathered him because no right thinking Igbo man, except one who has sold his soul, will follow Buhari
I won't like to Watch any of his movies again. Am really disappointed by his statements.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by gidgiddy: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2018
anataala:
So he is not entitle to his opinion.

Of course he is entitled to his opinion same way I'm entitled to think his opinion is foolish

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Truth be told.. If PMB wins... the south east wont give him vote... The east has been a wilderness since nah abi is he just knowing.. Or e just dey wake up from sleep ni... Its then he will see God in Action... "Sympathy seeker in a the wrong direction and location".
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Deledinho: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mumu talk
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by vickindy: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Please when is the Film coming out, I want to buy a copy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.