Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (36063 Views)

Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by nestorvoice: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
At a political gathering where he was given the opportunity to speak, actor/politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, asked Nigerians to file behind President Buhari in the coming election. He particularly asked people in the South East to support President Buhari because if they don't they would wonder in the South East for the next eight years:
jack of all trade, you are now into Necromancy to know what happens in 8yrs time? You are just political intern. Face acting and forget being a prophet of doom. Have you asked yourself if you will survive the 4yrs of further disaster under APC?
he said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/kenneth-okonkwo-buhari-south-east/

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by TONYFRANC(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
At a political gathering where he was given the opportunity to speak, actor/politician, Kenneth Okonkwo, asked Nigerians to file behind President Buhari in the coming election. He particularly asked people in the South East to support President Buhari because if they don't they would wonder in the South East for the next eight years:

he said.

you have been a model to so many young Nigerians but with this statement of yours, honestly you have lost it. you are nice person but u have chosen a wrong party. how could
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by everozone: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
I used to love and respect this guy but now I have withdrawn the respect I have for him as a result of his reckless and unfortunate utterances in recent times.Kenneth is now a shame on the Enugu people in particular and the Igbo race in general.Kenneth thunder strike your mouth there.Atulu Hausa.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by ebuka440: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
See Kenneth okonkwos head like hammer head of horror.
Look at a fool that wants to become a governor
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by DeOTR: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
theoldpretender:
I don't like commenting on these threads...but I will make an exception.

The man Kenneth has spoken the truth. And my saying this does not mean I hate igbos.

Right now, Ibo land is backing PDP. And right now, the only main candidates in PDP are Northerners.

So ndi Igbo has two options...

1.Vote for PDP...and hope that they get eight years in the VP post PLUS a possible igbo presidency in 2027

2.Vote for APC, and have a MUCH better argument for Ibo presidency in 2023...infact , both parties in 2023 under this arrangement could have Ibo candidates.

It is a tough choice. APC does not represent Ibo interests at all. PDP does.

Thing about politcs...you don't always get what you want. You have to make compromises.You also have to play the hand that is given you (gamblers who play cards will know what I am saying wink) Buhari that got into power in 2015...got in by compromising with Yorubas, and Middle Belters. Jonathan in 2011 joined hands with Northerners, and some SW. And it was not because they all loved each other mind you.

If I was Ibo...I think I can vote for APC in 2019....not because I like APC, but because long term....in 2023...we could have an Ibo guy (not Rochas please, thank you)...in Aso Rock for eight years.

Voting for PDP...ok...if you are patient to wait till 2027.(Though an Ibo veep might be able to wield influence. VP's are not just spare tyres)

As for those chanting Biafra....Ike Ekweremadu has given you guys a roadmap you can follow...so you better follow it. Meawhile...there are realities on ground to be faced. Nigeria is one of them .Work within the framework called Nigeria.
Presidency won't help any region or tribe. Daura is still as backward as ever.
Nobody would care where the President comes from as long as the right things are done.
The issue of we want Presidency comes up because some people are left out in the national cake sharing. The only people Igbo Presidency will benefit are the same political elites who are enjoying everything now. Expect more at your own risk
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by franchasng: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
theoldpretender:
I don't like commenting on these threads...but I will make an exception.

The man Kenneth has spoken the truth. And my saying this does not mean I hate igbos.

Right now, Ibo land is backing PDP. And right now, the only main candidates in PDP are Northerners.

So ndi Igbo has two options...

1.Vote for PDP...and hope that they get eight years in the VP post PLUS a possible igbo presidency in 2027

2.Vote for APC, and have a MUCH better argument for Ibo presidency in 2023...infact , both parties in 2023 under this arrangement could have Ibo candidates.

It is a tough choice. APC does not represent Ibo interests at all. PDP does.

Thing about politcs...you don't always get what you want. You have to make compromises.You also have to play the hand that is given you (gamblers who play cards will know what I am saying wink) Buhari that got into power in 2015...got in by compromising with Yorubas, and Middle Belters. Jonathan in 2011 joined hands with Northerners, and some SW. And it was not because they all loved each other mind you.

If I was Ibo...I think I can vote for APC in 2019....not because I like APC, but because long term....in 2023...we could have an Ibo guy (not Rochas please, thank you)...in Aso Rock for eight years.

Voting for PDP...ok...if you are patient to wait till 2027.(Though an Ibo veep might be able to wield influence. VP's are not just spare tyres)

As for those chanting Biafra....Ike Ekweremadu has given you guys a roadmap you can follow...so you better follow it. Meawhile...there are realities on ground to be faced. Nigeria is one of them .Work within the framework called Nigeria.
go an sit down one place. True Igbo people don't need president to excel!

Igbo people survived the worst gangup and inhumanity of man to fellow man from 1966 - 1969. As if that was not enough, they survived the post-civil war maltreatment and total marginalisation and undermining of Igbo tribe from 1970 - 1999. So what else do you think will happen now that will shake the Igbo people that are far more connected, spread, prosperous, populated and advanced than the Igbo people of 1966 - 1969 Of course nothing again!

Igbo people have tasted death, smelled hell, pass through fire and have proven to the whole world that they are indominatable lion of black race, so they don't need president under this useless Nigerian government structure to survive or excel.

What has producing the president from 1966 - 1999 done to the north and even the southwest

If not for Lagos being the capital city cited by White colonial masters, tell me what other great achievement has the southwest achieved aside the Lagos economy center done by white

If Calabar had remained the capital city for long, south south would have been the economy hub of Nigeria and west Africa and not Lagos.

So once again go and sit down, Igbo people don't need Nigeria's president to excel okay

Mind you, soon crude oil will have very useless value, by then we will know who is who. By then I will see where u thieves and rogues clamoring for president will see money to loot as usual.

Any Igbo man clamoring to become president under current Nigeria structure and arrangement is a mad man and he will be disgraced by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba when he becomes that president just as they did to GEJ.

What did GEJ do to you guys that u hated him so much and brought his government down and reaping the reward from God today

He increased fuel pump price u guys started protest and shutdown Nigeria calling him names. He removed fuel subsidy, u guys called him names.

But your Messiah has done far worse; he increased fule price none of u protested or cried wolf. He is now paying x4 of the amount GEJ paid as subsidy and none of u sees anything bad in it.

Under GEJ INEC used less than 50billion to organize a wonderful nationwide election but under your Messaihy, INEC wants to use 250billion to do election and no Yoruba activists is protesting, hypocrists!!!

If u guys don't retrace your bad steps, God and nature will shock u! sad angry angry

And pls leave Igbo people let them bother about becoming president or not, Igbos don't need it, not under this bloody, evil corrupt government structure.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
this dude's stupidity is nafdac certified!

why should I re-vote a CLANISH sadist who promised change but delivered CHAINge instead?

why should I believe a redundant ancestor who promised to run for a SINGLE term but now seeking DOUBLE?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Chrisychuks1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

he said.

It is obvious this man is still living in bondage
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by kingsxcell: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
he is indeed suffering from political stupidity
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Boo3nity(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Someone please pass this fool a can of sniper for his troubles!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by dynasty01: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

he said.

this one is still living in bondage......
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by windwayltd: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
YOU EASTERNERS DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM LAST TIME AND FINALLY HE WON STILL THE SAME YOU AGAIN TURN BACK TO SAY HE DID NOT PUT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT SENATE PRESIDENT AND OTHER POSITIONS hahaahh grin angry cheesy. HE WILL WIN AGAIN AND YOU WILL COME back AGAIN TO CRY EITHER RESTRUCTURING OR LOPSIDED APPOINTMENTS WHILE YOU STILL HATE HIM AND NEVER WORK FOR HIM TO WIN.

IGBO ELDERS with lies WHO NEVER WANT GOOD for THERE CHILDREN grin cheesy angry sad They started with marginalization in infrastructure and The government started working on there major complains Then THEY change plan to USE IPOB just to protect Ekeremadu from vomiting his loots And they HEARD sound of GUN SHOTS AND RUN INSIDE AND COME OUT WITH RESTRUCTURING hah grin angryahah Criminal fathers who dont want truth to be told to there children while the Government is already the move they wont restructure if PDP win to share the money pocket to pocket in 2019 as usual grin angry sad grin but if it APC then restructure.

THE TRUTH MUST TOLD, TAKE IT OR YOU LEAVE IT VOTE FOR BUHRAI OR YOU CONTINUE TO WONDER IN THE WILDERNESS OF COMPLAINs AND ANGUISH TILL 8yrs time its crystal clear and pure no twist.

Thank you.

#SAIBABA
#PROUDLYBUHARIST
#BUHARISM

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by igwefivestar(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unblockable:
See all of them bashing him for saying the truth. Igbos have been known for political miscalculations though. They are good at business not politics. No wonder they're always wailing.
u that are good with politics, has it better ur life more then igbos? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
See his head like calabash. They have succeeded in zombifying him
fickle minds, everything for you people is zombie. small minds paradise
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by zikray: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Blackfire:
Thunders from living in bondage fire you there.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Guide777(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Fake headline
Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness.

Real Headline
Igbos : If Kenneth Okonkwo Vote Buhari, He will be in Wilderness.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by zikray: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Well said!!!!
DeOTR:

Nobody would care where the President comes from as long as the right things are done.
The issue of we want Presidency comes up because some people are left out in the national cake sharing. The only people Igbo Presidency will benefit are the same political elites who are enjoying everything now. Expect more at your own risk
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by stevejomo(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
They will rather eat grass than vote Buhari
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by sheller(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
they have succeeded in using this one brain

its a pity u are doomed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Munzy14(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
bedspread:
Kennth you are a good man but in a Wrong Party....and Unfortunately for u, Gburugburu seems to Have Performed Excellently in Enugu...
Bro chill still 2023... but not with Apc.. With APGA u hv a better Chance

Your Party has no place in the South East....

Ndiigbo do not need Politics to Live the life...
We Create Greatness from Nothing and U know it!!
Your last sentence is absolutely superb. That is just the survival instinct of an igbo man. Kenneth is looking for appointment and way to collect his share before this government goes down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by edupedia: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
To The "Developers" Of Nigeria,

1.Since Buhari came to power u and your fellow suegbes and dadandidis have wished him all sorts of tragedies including death. But is he dead?

2.Next, u came up with your Biafrauding mago mago, rikishi and tembelekun. Please tell Nigerians what u have achieved till today. By the way where is your Kanupig who was pissing on your heads?

3.When your Biafrauding scheme was snapped by our army python u decided to turn age-long disputes between herders and farmers into a a fake religious war and killings by Buhari in states his party was controlling just because he is Fulani. But thank God even Trump disbelieved u. Only your looters like CAN (south) and PDP politicians decided to assist u cause more mayhem. But u still failed. Ekiti elections have told u in clear terms that Omoluabis want to know the motive for a sitting president to be maiming and killing those who voted for him.

4 I bet today u must be happy about defections in APC since your imagination is limited and further blighted by hatred for Buhari. So please tell us about the significance of those defections mainly by those whom APC had told in clear terms cannot represent it from next year. Please explain in the process the meaning of separation from a wife who has already divorced u.The defections cannot make them remove Buhari or override his presidential veto of any useless bill coming from your corrupt senate. So what the heck?

5.For the past 3 years most Omoluabis have rubbed pepper into your noses on social media. We have shown u we are a superior ethnic group in the way we question events and apply logic to our decisions and judgements

6.On your part your claim to fame is that u are the richest tribe in Nigeria. Shame on u and other IPOB goats around u. Yes u are magomago rich. You are rich because of fake spare parts, fake electronics, fake tyres, fake medicines. And u use these fake lifestyles to boast to other Nigerians like goats that u are. Most of the time blah, blah, blah to air and wind.But PMB is telling u una don reach junction. Full stop. Either go right or left he is not helping u to choose. If u prefer your looters who never developed your land as he is doing right now please go ahead. Just clear your vomit from the road cos Nigeria wan pass.

7.Abroad, u are a stain on our name, passport and flag . Where u are caught with drugs and illicit money u still claim to be Nigerian instead of telling them u are from the land whose sun has gone down

8.At home, your land has more fiction writers than the rest of the country put together.And all your shameless fiction are directed at just one man. President Buhari.You create fiction and u are happy to stay inside your own gutter. How more stupider can one get?

9.If not for social media some of u who should be selling puff-puff at Alaba market are here puffing at people who are markedly superior to you in terms of their culture and home training.

10.If u like keep whining and blabbing till 2023.Go ahead and do your worst in 2019 and let other Nigerians show u how irrelevant u are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Tampa6246(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who's your fellow ndigbo? Buhari is not and can NEVER be our God for you to say things will be very hard..this is the height of evil in his govt..
This is politics you better wake up. He's will definitely change when he is called up in 2023... We can't begin to trust an aboki. Igbo has never depended on the govt for anything...
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hope you know he's right..
Kiss the truth bro life will be very hard for us in the East if we don't support buhari that's why I have no other option than to also defect to APC.
My fellow ndigbo let's all join hands and vote Buhari's second term ambition.
Sai Buhari till 2023
PrecisionFx

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by emekachinyere: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bro Kenneth okonkwo you are still in bondage..Ewu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by ocelot2006(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
He's not serious at all.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by romeorailss: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Blackfire:
Thunders from living in bondage fire you there.

Wow ... So u sabi am for inside that movie . That was the first time I saw him in the late 90's . I can still remember his name in that movie

Andy Okeke wey wan do ritual or so , come turn mad lol cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by excel101(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
It seems this fat lipped Actor thought that politics is NOLLYWOOD, where everything is acted.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by truthstands01: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
What a disgraceful comment from this man! Is Igbo presidency for 2023 what Buhari has achieved for over 3years in office? Why not tell us what he has achieved in office? What makes you believe that a man that has never kept his words in life will leave SW and NC that rescued him in 2015 after trying for many years to handover presidency to Igbos in 2023. Keep deceiving yourself. Igbos has never depended on presidency to excel. What we need is a great leader and that will surely happen in 2019.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by WavesOfGlory(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
At least wilderness is better than Egypt... and on the way to the promised land.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by ocelot2006(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
franchasng:
go an sit down one place. True Igbo people don't need president to excel!

Igbo people survived the worst gangup and inhumanity of man to fellow man from 1966 - 1969. As if that was not enough, they survived the post-civil war maltreatment and total marginalisation and undermining of Igbo tribe from 1970 - 1999. So what else do you think will happen now that will shake the Igbo people that are far more connected, spread, prosperous, populated and advanced than the Igbo people of 1966 - 1969 Of course nothing again!

Igbo people have tasted death, smelled hell, pass through fire and have proven to the whole world that they are indominatable lion of black race, so they don't need president under this useless Nigerian government structure to survive or excel.

What has producing the president from 1966 - 1999 done to the north and even the southwest

If not for Lagos being the capital city cited by White colonial masters, tell me what other great achievement has the southwest achieved aside the Lagos economy center done by white

If Calabar had remained the capital city for long, south south would have been the economy hub of Nigeria and west Africa and not Lagos.

So once again go and sit down, Igbo people don't need Nigeria's president to excel okay

Mind you, soon crude oil will have very useless value, by then we will know who is who. By then I will see where u thieves and rogues clamoring for president will see money to loot as usual.

Any Igbo man clamoring to become president under current Nigeria structure and arrangement is a mad man and he will be disgraced by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba when he becomes that president just as they did to GEJ.

What did GEJ do to you guys that u hated him so much and brought his government down and reaping the reward from God today

He increased fuel pump price u guys started protest and shutdown Nigeria calling him names. He removed fuel subsidy, u guys called him names.

But your Messiah has done far worse; he increased fule price none of u protested or cried wolf. He is now paying x4 of the amount GEJ paid as subsidy and none of u sees anything bad in it.

Under GEJ INEC used less than 50billion to organize a wonderful nationwide election but under your Messaihy, INEC wants to use 250billion to do election and no Yoruba activists is protesting, hypocrists!!!

If u guys don't retrace your bad steps, God and nature will shock u! sad angry angry

And pls leave Igbo people let them bother about becoming president or not, Igbos don't need it, not under this bloody, evil corrupt government structure.

Somebody PLEASE buy this man a carton if HERO Lager beer. Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by Butoneday2(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
This imb.ecile is reasoning from his anus. Enugu state is a disgrace to the easteners.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by theoldpretender(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
DeOTR:

Yes, that's why I don't even think we should be paying attention to presidency...if we were serious in this country, the important elections would be governorship and LGA.

Presidency really is just prestige.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness by maofemi1: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
I believe every one is entitled to his opinion. Insulting people who has different opinions from yours is a sign of immaturity and cowardice. Every one should have the right to air his without insult or intimidation of any sort.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.