Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent (37976 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by pauljumbo: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Resign and rest with your family
Only sycophants needs you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by magoo10(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by eseveli(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
please God or gods or juju don't allow this man to come back..
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by osuofia2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
bubu is unfit for 2019 reelection....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Horus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
How to Build Hospitals in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by segebase(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
HIS FINAL UK TRIP

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Olukat(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Just when you think he's done with his numerous foreign medical trips sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Yinxies(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pele... Get well soon and retire biko

Your health is more important or what does Aisha think undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by mmsen: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
No one cares

I do.

I hope he dies there.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Ndonu101: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki is very sophisticated. He will still not attempt to impeach Buhari in spite of the provocation.

Buhari will however come back to a depleted APC as there will be more defections.

This is the moment for PDP to demonstrate leadership, through quality opposition. I want to see PDP Presidential Primary debates asap!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by mmsen: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
segebase:
HIS FINAL UK TRIP

We can only hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by High01: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...

Well said bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by HajimeSaito(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
He is a clone with Buhari's programmable Memory chip embedded on his skull. The technology is almost organic just like 'walk-in' during Ascension upgrade.

They have to clean his electrolyte and renew it at least every 6 months for the next 3 years to enable the antibodies stay in rythmn with his endocrine system.

He and his wife will have no knowledge that he is new, except he will feel like he is not the same person any more.

But the sad thing is he is under MK Ultra Mind Control. We can not trust a country in the hands of a man who is remotely controlled by The Crown and their 'invisible rulers.

My friend this is real life not science fiction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by kay5you: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Headline should be ‘PMB sets to recharge his battery in the UK again’

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Jethrolite(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Perfect time for NASS to reconvene and sack him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
i pray he comeback soon and release our names for NPS
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Mikeross62: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
baba simply not fit for the coming days

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Lomprico2: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
He should go to the multi-billion naira hospital Oshi-omo ole built in edo state.

Criminals!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Linus199(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
[/b][b] Again
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by bedspread: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
I SAID IT HERE THAT MR MUHAMMADU BUHARI THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER OF FULANI HERDSMEN AND COW'S DEALER ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA SHALL FROM TOGO TRAVELLED TO LONDON FOR HEALTH CONSIGN SOME PEOPLE RAISED INSULTIVE COMMENTS AGAINST MY POST... CAN YOU NOW SEE WHAT I'M SAYING
my brother u said so... I read your post but I didn't believe it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by cytell56: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

President Muhammadu Buhari may travel to the United Kingdom (UK) on Thursday August 2, a presidency source has informed Daily Independent.

According to our source” The President will be away for two weeks attending to his health”

Efforts to confirm the development from Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture proved abortive as they are both attending the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

Details later…

https://independent.ng/breaking-buhari-to-travel-to-uk-for-two-weeks/

I pray he will not die from heart attack before coming back home induced by the series of decamping from the APC to the PDP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by dhardline(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Imagine the Senate calls an emergency sitting and impeaches him. undecided ? What will he tell himself!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by brezy10: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
No one cares
me and others actually do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

My friend this is real life not science fiction.

Not at all.

It is Science Fact. I know to be true. But your opinion is highly respected.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by GaggleNSwallow: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vegetable.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by speedy01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
he is only going to u.k for medical checkup ahead of 2019 poll.

all the defection in the past week is enough to give him hypertension

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Orangina(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
i wish him safety.
Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saraki why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by AleAirHub(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
You just made my day with this your short comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
bedspread:
Safe Journey his Excellency but Warn Your boys Oshimole, IGp and others not to create an environment that will sack u before u Return...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari will kill himself because of sycophants. angry

Oho dei, wetin concern me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent by Udoskybest: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
U guyz dnt hav sympathy for ur presido. Una no dey shame. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN / How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.