Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style (30326 Views)

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move / Mateo, Lionel Messi’s Son Hailed After Handing Father's Golden Shoe / Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by buchilino(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:
Is Arsenal a football club or an academy? grin
Who prays to leave a club like Real Madrid and ends up with Arsenal. grin
ozil
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
ebenezerolaiwola:
. No be hazard na dangerous, I na need
it will shock you lol Red Forever why stay where your not valued
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Oegbeyem: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

I say this without apology... Only a clown is capable of comparing Mesut Ozil with the likes of Modric, Iniesta and Xavi Alonso. undecided
Ozil is obviously in the same class with these players. I'm a Barça fan. It's just that he should be playing for a better club than Arsenal. Mean no disrespect to Arsenal. I'd take Ozil in Barcelona over de bruyne, hazard, pogba. But I'd like to have pogba too as a DMF.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by irumanle(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Sanchez why na?

1 Like

Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oegbeyem:
Ozil is obviously in the same class with these players. I'm a Barça fan. It's just that he should be playing for a better club than Arsenal. Mean no disrespect to Arsenal. I'd take Ozil in Barcelona over de bruyne, hazard, pogba. But I'd like to have pogba too as a DMF.
Which Means Ozil is better than De bruyne, Hazard and Pogba? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oegbeyem:

Some footballers make us realise that there is more to this profession than just the money splashing all around. Its about the playing time and happiness with the style of play/role.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Yeah, it best explains why the EPL is shitty and plays third best in Europe. Imagine Ozil being EPL's best. Talk about lack of quality grin
Sanchez how did you perform last season without Ozil by your side? How many goals did you score? grin grin grin
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Adakintroy: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
He would have been a perfect fit for either Arsenal or Barcelona.

I remember how good he was when with Inter Milan.

Real Madrid is full with stars, i knew it would be hard breaking into even their 2nd team

YES....with his style of play, Chelsea and Man Utd who have defensive philosophies passed on by Mourinho would be a bad fit

That wrecked Fernando Torres' career

Are you ok. Who would pray to leave any club for chelsea or city few decades ago. Atm, psg. Name me one that is better and more stable than arsenal. Massive financial inputs aside.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oegbeyem:
People who don't know Ozil talk sh*Ts about him. Modric, Iniesta or Alonso would be an ordinary player if any of them were to play for a team like Arsenal with bunch of mediocre players.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by MartinCorridon: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Adakintroy:

adakintroy's father is not OK:

Are you ok. Who would pray to leave any club for chelsea or city few decades ago. Atm, psg. Name me one that is better and more stable than arsenal. Massive financial inputs aside.

Learn some manners then we would converse
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by JastSiryin(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

er em...ozil mo'fucker!!
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Dannyplay123: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
sterlingD:
This guy should be patient now he is been set up to under study as possible replacement for Luka Modric at Real Madrid.
how are you sure he will replaced Luka, Madrid might just use Kevin de Bruyne to replace Luka.. Kovacic should leave I really do feel for him..
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Decapo: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by sundave231: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mourinho is too defensive minded and I doubt if a top class player would wanna play with his defensive kind of game
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by ObservantFellow: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
sundave231:
Mourinho is too defensive minded and I doubt if a top class player would wanna play with his defensive kind of game

Top class player doesn't have to be an attacking player. Kovacic is a midfielder who's not top class either.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by hustla(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
holuphisayor:

its ridiculous. Especially dailymail journalists.
They have no other work than to blog man utd.
Imagine one of them recommending Beckham? grin

They even said Ibrahimovic is coming back and bullshit Smh

I just tire for them

1 Like

Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by nekkygracie: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
it's better he rejected the offer than being a 'bench-warmer' player...abeg, bro run as far as your feet can carry you.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Adakintroy: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Learn some manners then we would converse

OK sorry about,
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by Obdk: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Inspirational01:
Mateo Kovacic has rejected the chance to join Manchester United after a €60 million (£53m) offer was submitted to Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain. Jose Mourinho is keen on bolstering his squad ahead of the new season and is confident that United will sign at least one more player before the transfer window closes next Thursday. Kovacic, meanwhile, has already expressed his desire to leave Real Madrid this summer after failing to hold down a regular first-team place at the Santiago Bernabeu. ‘When I don’t play of course I’m not happy. I’ve enjoyed these three years in Madrid hugely, with incredible teammates, winning trophies,’ the midfielder said last month. ‘But I haven’t been completely happy because my contribution to all of this has not been the biggest and it’s something I want to change.’

The Croatia international was signed in a £22.5m deal from Inter three years ago but has only started 37 La Liga games since then. According to Marca, Mourinho is aware that Kovacic is keen on joining a new club this summer and United have submitted a bid to Madrid. But while Kovacic remains intent on leaving the Champions League holders, the midfielder does not want to join United, primarily due to the concerns he has over the team’s playing style under Mourinho.

United have sent an intermediary, Vlado Lemic, to help broker the deal with Madrid but Marca claim that Kovacic has major reservations about a move to Old Trafford. Madrid, meanwhile, are keen to keep the 24-year-old at the club. Kovacic is due to return to pre-season training with Madrid in the coming days after featuring for Croatia at the World Cup and Julen Lopetegui will attempt to convince the midfielder to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu for another season.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/01/real-madrid-midfielder-mateo-kovacic-rejects-manchester-united-move-due-jose-mourinhos-playing-style-7784965/

Fake news.
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by kings690: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tomoyayi:

They should sack him now and get Zidane abeg
yes with out wasting time. if man u get players but the old get problem with them
Re: Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style by tishbite41(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sanchez01:

I say this without apology... Only a clown is capable of comparing Mesut Ozil with the likes of Modric, Iniesta and Xavi Alonso. undecided
go and get d stats. men of my status don't abuse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary / An Interesting Analysis Of Mikel & Makelele / Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.