Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP (23524 Views)

Kaduna APC Leads PDP With 12,000 Votes After Official Announcement Of 22 LGAs / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / BREAKING: Former Ogun Speaker Dumps ADC, Joins Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by SenatorCharles1: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Twenty-three out of the 24 members of the Kwara State House of Assembly on Wednesday defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party.

Only the member representing Ojomu/Balogun Constituency of Offa Local Government Area, Mr. Saheed Popoola, remains in APC.

The Speaker of the Assembly, Dr. Ali Ahmad, speaking on the floor of the House during the defection, said APC had been “fictionalised.”

Ahmad said, “All the honorable members — except one — have finally changed party to the PDP.

“This is permitted by the Proviso to Section 109 (1) (g) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“Today, as I and other members of the Kwara State Assembly dump the APC for good, I heaved a sigh of relief.

“In 2014, I was terribly sad leaving PDP reluctantly with 36 other members of the House of Representatives.

“Today, I am the happiest leaving the APC for good. I wish I was never a member of the party.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-i-wish-i-was-never-a-member-of-apc-kwara-speaker-says-leads-23-lawmakers-to-pdp/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Kamelot77(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
awon Werey
Kwara state governor decamp cos of saraki
23 honourable decamp cos of saraki
the emirate will always support saraki
Kwara state should be rename to saraki state

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oh not again.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by foyeks2001(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC shud just forget abt Kwara State.

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by gare(f): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
THE ONLY APC IN THE HOA, FORGET THAT GUY, HE WANTS TO BE THE MINORITY LEADERS LEADING HIMSELF grin grin grin grin grin grin

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Buhari2019: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Knee jerk defection. We are retaining Kwara next year. Quote me anywhere

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Racoon(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC being annihilated @ all levels.Karma is a bitch.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by naijaguy123456(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
All of this defection will backfire on the PDP. These are people without principles, loyalty and zombie followers. Let's look at Kwara, if Saraki said go east they run east, if he said it's west now they rushed west, not a single life principle and political beliefs.

Listening to great Fela as I write this, Mr follow follow. R.I.P Baba 70.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by deomelo: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Losers.... non of you losers go win re-election sef..

Good riddance to shalanga rubbish

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by DogmaNation: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
deomelo:
Losers.... non of you losers go win re-election sef..

Good riddance to shalanga rubbish

grin grin
grin grin grin E pain u reach that ur biscuit bone. U better decamp before train leave finish for Providence.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by izzou(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin

And this is the state Zombies are expecting Lai Mohammed to deliver? grin grin

Politicians make decisions for their own selfish gain. Any one defecting is doing so himself, not us. These guys are moving with the tides. They are not stupid. That was how they trooped in 2015 out of PDP till PDP wept grin

The winner of the 2019 presidential election will be decided by votes from the south. The votes from the North will be shared by two northerners

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
It can't intimidate us

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Imperare(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by gaby(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let's just imagine that after all these Gestapoisms and Jack Bauerism, the good people of Kwara state who have been, and remain the "Dupe" of all these Political jingoisms now say, You know what: APC is what we want.

Now, what becomes of these Jack Bauers?

Anybody to answer this question should raise his/her hand or mention me.

Thanks and class remains dismissed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Opinionated: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by okpmoses: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dis one muzz me.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by EponOjuku: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
The last one that didn't decamp is like our friend that helps us hold our cloth when we're going to fight.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Originality007: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin Buhari right now........ no wonder he go London for medical check up grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by IeatPussy: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari , Oshomole And The BMCs right now !!!@

This is becoming too much !!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by sotall(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chai....
Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Metuh: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
hahahahaha....OSHIOMOLE is in severe pain seriously. grin

The only remaining Apc member in that house will see fire. grin

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Sijo01(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
The busiest transfer window so far in the history of Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by oshe11: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Who is the ONLY FOOL not to decamp?

He is looking for reward from Bubu ba?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by osscarr(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari go commit suicide las las
Watin consine me sef grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by abmethod: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Booked
Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by zain577(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Good. The Umbrella is taking over. Anything to send Bubu to Duara Is a welcome development. I am waiting for EFCC to slam corruption charges on all of them since they have chosen to become a political arm of Buhari's nepotistic government.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by Unblockable: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
The same Speaker, Dr Ali Ahmad that was a member of the 7th House of Reps and later went to the Kwara State House of Assembly on the order of Saraki? Funny boy. grin cheesy

I won't be surprised if he emerges the next councilor representing his ward in his Local Government Council. He doesn't have shame.!

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by HajimeSaito(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Senator Samuel all the way.....

PDP everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Assembly Speaker Dumps APC, Leads 23 Lawmakers To PDP by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari abulu Aaron ... gbara aka Nwa grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Dodges Zoning As APC Woos Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.