Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Business Can I Do With N2M - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N2M (5237 Views)

What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
justlikedat:

Another nice idea. I know about garri production but i have very little or no experience about goat/meat production. Thanks.
Go into Cryptocurrency trading and investment. With that money I give you 3months after undergoing training from a Boss I will refer you to. The least money that will be in your account will be triple of that money.
No Jokes brother.
If you're interested pm me.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by pafo(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
You could open a main agent betting shop and partner with a good bookmaker directly if you are not too religious.

You could buy a 2003 Sienna and do interstate transport business(yourself or someone trustworthy).

You could buy a good tok car and do uber with it if you can drive yourself if you are in Lagos/Abuja or give someone trustworthy on rentals for 30-35k per week.

You could go into perfume business(those cele perfumes o) in cartons and sell to retailers, but you must have a big space in case the producers want to give you goods on credit. I hear this one moves well too.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
pafo:
You could open a main agent betting shop and partner with a good bookmaker directly if you are not too religious.

You could buy a 2003 Sienna and do interstate transport business(yourself or someone trustworthy).

You could buy a good tok car and do uber with it if you can drive yourself if you are in Lagos/Abuja or give someone trustworthy on rentals for 30-35k per week.

You could go into perfume business(those cele perfumes o) in cartons and sell to retailers, but you must have a big space in case the producers want to give you goods on credit. I hear this one moves well too.

I fear transport business cos av done it like 2 times before but i got myself in the hands of bad drivers and mechanic. Altho, i like the uber idea, thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by dru23(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
justlikedat:

I fear transport business cos av done it like 2 times before but i got myself in the hands of bad drivers and mechanic. Altho, i like the uber idea, thanks.

Not only bad drivers or mechanic, what about managers
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
justlikedat:
Please i need an idea of a business i can venture with having N2M. Thanks.

stick to that same shot that you did that made you raised that 2million it show you're good at what you do.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
dru23:

Not only bad drivers or mechanic, what about managers
You are very correct.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by vanmusco(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
justlikedat:

You are very correct.
I can show you one. And that is LPG biz. That's what I'm into
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by dru23(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
justlikedat:

You are very correct.

I want to make a public apology to all the uber drivers out there.. For the simple fact that I critize them a lot without taking other things into affect. ...
Another issue that makes ehailing very challenging is managers. Bad managers are sometimes worse than drivers ..those are the things that I fail to understand and am learning now.. Not all the problems comes from drivers... I will highlight the following experience.

1. A manager tells he wants to use his own mechanic to fix the cars... caution and ask questions the reason. In this case the manager will finds ways to increase the price of labour, parts or excuse to steal from you.

2. A manager is always complaining that drivers don't pay ..please collect all the phone numbers of any drivers that a manager hires ..very important, so that you can verify the story they are telling u.

3. A manager always wants to buy the parts.. Please it is better to buy your own parts and give it to the manager.. Have a few numbers of parts dealers so that you can verify pricing.
4. A manager that is a womaniser .. Anybody that manages for you and the person is married.. And the man can't take care of his household.. Knw that whatever money is taking from you will need extra fund for his called extravagant lifestyle..

5. If so called manager does not have his own personal car. That is red flag o .. How can you call yourself a manager and you don't have a car.. How do you monitor your drivers? Chances are he will look for ways to save money to buy a car under your expenses...

6.. Oil change and minors things.. This is a great revenue for managers to steal from you.. Do you oil change yourself or have it monitor. You don't even know the quality of oil they are using o.

5. Before you hire any manager for your cars.. Ask for reference o ,bad drivers and managers are like white on rice ..please feel free to contribute
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by FrankTalk1: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
2 Million is not too large, but it is sufficient to start several busineses in Nigeria.

CHECK OUT OVER 30 OF SUCH BUSINESS HERE.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by moneyadulttube: 2:00am On Aug 03, 2018
check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 03, 2018
justlikedat:

Where did you get the data you are browsing with?

I need mature people on NL to advise me, not a js3 student on holiday.

Haaa.. Una dey fight before?

I'm also subbing to the topic.

Thanks for asking the question.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2018
justlikedat:

If time permits I would like to hear how it went for you.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Haaa.. Una dey fight before?

I'm also subbing to the topic.

Thanks for asking the question.
Dont mind the poor boy, he wanted to derail the thread. "Ko mo age mi" ni.
Keep following Bros. Am also learning here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2018
People have shared some good and ugly business idea here already.

Another factor, I considered important is your environment/location.

Are you Lagos based?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2018
TheCar:
People have shared some good and ugly business idea here already.

Another factor, I considered important is your environment/location.

Are you Lagos based?

if you have an idea of those good business, kindly share it here or give a link to it.
Am in Ibadan.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2018
justlikedat:

if you have an idea of those good business, kindly share it here or give a link to it.
Am in Ibadan.
Thanks.

Thanks.

I would suggest the distributorship thing. Food and Drink industry is a good option in Ibadan.

Transportation in Ibadan I don't know much or how profitable Micra is in Ibadan but Egun.Mogaji and you can exchange ideas on that.

Nothing too risky. No HYIP. No bring 20k make 50k profit in 3days.

Farming too can be a good option.

I wish you success in your chosen venture sir.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by khalazi: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Details:
For palm Oil: You can source good Palm oil from places and supply to the mkt places over there in Ibadan.
Doubt: There are suppliers already!
Solution: Find a way to overtake them. E. g Most Palm oil suppliers supply only oil and collect galons. The retailers then Buy small bottles(Usually these swan 75cl bottles) and turn them into it and sell. I think this is the trend everywhere.
Now what you do is this, Supply in the bottles. By the time retailers see you supply in bottles for the same rate your counterpart sell oil only, you won't need much advertisement. This is because you've saved them cost and time and stress in filling the bottles.
Don't say the profit will be small cos u re going in big. Then u ll realise the power of turn over. Pple grow businesses and personally I've done the cost analysis and discovered there isn't much difference in terms of profit compared to the mkt u win.
Before your competitors join the tide, You don sweep mkt.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by ojoshu(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2018
justlikedat:
Please i need an idea of a business i can venture with having N2M. Thanks.

Come and invest in Film making bro as an executive producer and laugh last , you will also get to meet lots of people.

you can Whatsapp me for more info 09029897618
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Ademat7(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
khalazi:

Details:
For palm Oil: You can source good Palm oil from places and supply to the mkt places over there in Ibadan.
Solution: Find a way to overtake them. E. g Most Palm oil suppliers supply only oil and collect galons. The retailers then Buy small bottles(Usually these swan 75cl bottles) and turn them into it and sell. I think this is the trend everywhere.
Now what you do is this, Supply in the bottles. By the time retailers see you supply in bottles for the same rate your counterpart sell oil only, you won't need much advertisement. This is because you've saved them cost and time and stress in filling the bottles.
Don't say the profit will be small cos u re going in big. Then u ll realise the power of turn over. Pple grow businesses and personally I've done the cost analysis and discovered there isn't much difference in terms of profit compared to the mkt u win.
Sense vibes, applauding ur thinking over here
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by yesloaded: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
justlikedat:

Dont mind the poor boy, he wanted to derail the thread. "Ko mo age mi" ni.
Keep following Bros. Am also learning here.
Thanks.
People have suggest some good business that you can do but how you do it matters a lot. If there's a business you have knowledge about then you can invest it but if not then you can go a learn one. Business is not alla bout selling products but if you have services that is in high demand at a particular place then you can venture into it. I am into importation and the business is good for anybody who can do it. I also have food crop farm and am making money with it as well. I can show you way around the importation business & farming as well as long as you are interested in it. I lives in Ibadan an my office is right here in the city of Ibadan, you can get in touch with me and we have face to fave discussion but you must be ready to come to my office sir.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
TheCar:

Thanks.

I would suggest the distributorship thing. Food and Drink industry is a good option in Ibadan.

Transportation in Ibadan I don't know much or how profitable Micra is in Ibadan but Egun.Mogaji and you can exchange ideas on that.

Nothing too risky. No HYIP. No bring 20k make 50k profit in 3days.

Farming too can be a good option.

I wish you success in your chosen venture sir.
The idea of distributorship is what i have also given a thought to but Transportation business in ibadan is not meant for gentlemen like you and i, only if you have enough fund for a fleet of cars, managers, parking space etc, i have done it before on a small scale and i assure its for the wild ones.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
khalazi:

Details:
Nice business idea. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Ademat7(m): 1:48am On Aug 04, 2018
justlikedat:

The idea of distributorship is what i have also given a thought to but Transportation business in ibadan is not meant for gentlemen like you and i, only if you have enough fund for a fleet of cars, managers, parking space etc, i have done it before on a small scale and i assure its for the wild ones.
While u've not decide what to invest into let the fund be invested in mutual fund,Google search "mutual fund thread on Nairaland" at least ur money will b getting daily interest pending when u conclude on what to do.
By the way invest in the biz area u know like the back of your hand.
Rentals is not bad
Sell what pple need in your area not what u think they should need( do a survey of ur environment)
++++++++Books to read+++++++++
*Richest man in Babylon
*Small money big business by Akin Alabi
*Richdad poordad by Robert kiyosaki
*$100 dollar startup( highly recommended) I can send u pdf version of it

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by paduaultimate: 2:26am On Aug 04, 2018
Ademat7:

While u've not decide what to invest into let the fund be invested in mutual fund,Google search "mutual fund thread on Nairaland" at least ur money will b getting daily interest pending when u conclude on what to do.
Rentals is not bad
Sell what pple need in your area not what u think they should need( do a survey of ur environment)
*Richest man in Babylon
can you forward me the pdf of all those books please? Thanks. boltbrothers@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2018
Ademat7:

Rentals is not bad
*Richest man in Babylon
Kindly send the pdf to justlikedat10@yahoo.com, i appreciate your contribution.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
justlikedat:

I have thot along this line but i dont know how to go by it. Can you shed more light for me pls especially golden penny.?
https://www.nairaland.com/1384430/golden-penny-distributorship-enquries-customers
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by kismo(m): 7:14am On Aug 05, 2018
Dear Op, congratulations for being able to have 2m naira as a retiree. It is not easy. However, l must be sincere with you, to run a successful business after retirement without being swindled, is not easy.
I will suggest you go into something you have passion for. All the suggested businesses are not as easy as they sound.
If you don't mind, l can come to your place so that we can reason together. I also base in Ibadan. I have my office at Sabo, Mokola, Ibadan. You can as well visit me. I wish you best of luck.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by SheyiRealtor(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2018
You can get a good location and set up a football viewing Centre / Video game Centre.. Should cost Ya more than 1m.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2018
kismo:
Dear Op, congratulations for being able to have 2m naira as a retiree. It is not easy. However, l must be sincere with you, to run a successful business after retirement without being swindled, is not easy.
I will suggest you go into something you have passion for. All the suggested businesses are not as easy as they sound.
If you don't mind, l can come to your place so that we can reason together. I also base in Ibadan. I have my office at Sabo, Mokola, Ibadan. You can as well visit me. I wish you best of luck.

Thanks for your advise. You are very correct with the bolded statement.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by lokoventurex1(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2018
bouncin04:
If only I had 400k...out of ur 2m.. I wld invest in a video game house... and handle it ma self.... ah swear ..u gonna get double of ur investment in six months time... thank me lera... and If u wish to continue... Its ur choice ... video game business is very lucrative... just dat people in this part of the world consider it childish... which even makes it bera for us ( less competitors)
I just wanted someone to mention something close to what I've. I actually have 500k. This is all I've in my life. I don't have a good salary paid job. I'm on a 40k paid job. And i want to turn the 500k around. What business can i do with it? I just wanted something that will be fetching me daily money from the business.

Seems this your Game business sounds interesting.. I'm open to more business ideas...
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by mular(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Start trading forex,very profitable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enlighten Your Place With Islamic Calligraphy Paintings On Canvas / Investors Stake N54.8tn In Five Months / I Buy Scrap Cars, Gen, Laptop, Ac, cars, buses ,van ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.