Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! (1884 Views)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by labusinessguide: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hey! Good morning and happy new month. How are you and your family? Please, I need to share something with you and please be candid to me and put yourself in my shoes on what you will do if you are me.
I'm 31 years old, I keep having suitors but my problem is that I don't like appearance of most of my serious suitors, not that I hate them but I don't feel physically attracted to most of the serious suitors, reason being that I'm so much concerned with facial appearance naturally.
Read¦ https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/majority-of-my-suitors-are-ugly-help-me.html
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lols....
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lols....
hey what's up
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Jezyfreezman:
hey what's up
Nothing much
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Don't you have a mirror to show you how ugly you are too?
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by groundnutoil(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
labusinessguide:
Hey! Good morning and happy new month. How are you and your family? Please, I need to share something with you and please be candid to me and put yourself in my shoes on what you will do if you are me.
I'm 31 years old, I keep having suitors but my problem is that I don't like appearance of most of my serious suitors, not that I hate them but I don't feel physically attracted to most of the serious suitors, reason being that I'm so much concerned with facial appearance naturally.
Read¦ https://www.amaraofficial.com/2018/08/majority-of-my-suitors-are-ugly-help-me.html
the reason is because you are not fine either
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by donbachi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Take heart my sister...u can't run away from ur shadow...it is ur destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nothing much
can I send u mail?
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by chiommy123(f): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
you need to concentrate more on the persons character plus your age
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
My dear...go for what you are pleased with.Dont mind people reminding you of your age.When no be say ypu wan born seyi law abi ay
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Luizkid(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
When u eventually get a hansom guy ur next complain wil be dat other girls are seducing him. Sista take em ugly, they come with an inbuilt peace of mind for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Haunty, marry an ugly man like me and rest in peace, no small girls with big gods around us. grin
Ugly men rock.
#Teamuglymen.

1 Like

Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
so because they don't have enough cash, they are all ugly. Sister u better look at the inner beauty than the outside beauty
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobodys(f): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oma307:
so because they don't have enough cash, they are all ugly. Sister u better look at the inner beauty than the outside beauty
grin.....Nl will not kill me with laugh... Inner beauty kor.....

To the OP... I don't even know what to say. buh hah ugliness is not a new thing in our country na.. U Shud be used to it by now..just follow ur heart jor... buh oops ur kids embarassed
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nobodys:
grin.....Nl will not kill me with laugh... Inner beauty kor.....

To the OP... I don't even know what to say. buh hah ugliness is not a new thing in our country na.. U Shud be used to it by now..just follow ur heart jor... buh oops ur kids embarassed
your status has answered the question
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobodys(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oma307:

your status has answered the question
**checks status**.. Yeah you're right... we are all beautiful embarassed..
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
31 years and still doing shakara? Sister why? Is it good looks that will feed you, clothe you, protect you, f**k you, father your kids?

Get out of here!!

1 Like

Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by sarahade(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
What is wrong with being ugly.
Mtcheew
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Saff(f): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
31 years and still doing shakara? Sister why? Is it good looks that will feed you, clothe you, protect you, f**k you, father your kids?

Get out of here!!
grin
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Cholls(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Don't you have a mirror to show you how ugly you are too?
my brother chai too harsh
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
grin
are you from Ondo state or based?
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Saff(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
are you from Ondo state or based?
based
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
based
ok.. Guess it's work ba? Or family? And which area?
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Saff(f): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
ok.. Guess it's work ba? Or family? And which area?
Everything.
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
Everything.
ok. Good to know. Hope you love my state? And which state are you from? Oyo state?
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by Saff(f): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
ok. Good to know. Hope you love my state? And which state are you from? Oyo state?
yeah I do love it. Yeah from Ibadan
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by EternalTruths: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
yeah I do love it. Yeah from Ibadan

Ejo, say something.
You haven't reply to my last message.
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by MissRaine69(f): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Then you will forever remain single ..
Re: Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! by mumumugu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
labusinessguide:

I understand, two ugly people should not marry each other

(1) (Reply)

Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / Sex That Kills People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.