Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari (34650 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by KillaBeans(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
kollinpowel:
This plenty defections is a ticking time bomb that may likely explode during their primaries.
this is exactly what I'm thinking. It's interesting now that defection is going on here and there but it will be much more interesting after the primary elections. To me, Buhari will get the APC ticket automatically and those that would be aggrieved are all gone or maybe with few still left in APC but what do you think would happen after the PDP primary?? Well, I look forward to the drama

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Chibuike377: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
I just pray all this defections ends well, God bless Nigeria
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Ihateyoumod: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dee60:

They may just be fooling PMB.

The President is hard to sell to anyone these days.

It is just so hard to point to his achievements in 3 years plus.

Power may have improved but it is just a bit.

No new roads, no new hospitals. Infact, nothing new. That is in spite of their lofty promises.

So because no new roads and new hospitals u now want pple who ruled u for 16 good years come back to rule u without providing these things u mentioned.... How rational is that
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
He has the majority on his side, that's what matters. Everyone can not agree with him. Just like it's not everyone who believes Buhari is the digital president that will take us to the promise land.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by 35824L: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Usually, state houses of assembly are rubber stamps of the state governors. So 12 out of 30 is a dangerously high number that shows that Tambuwal does even have a grip of his own government.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Almaiga: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nice one, APC members are not cowards.
Tanbuwal just shot himself in the foot.

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Bizibi(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
It's of no doubt that so many politicians that defected to PDP will be disappointed in 2019.

Mark my words!

never be too sure,politicians love playing games,actions in reality is better than what you see on the pages of newspapers.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by lonelydora: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
It's of no doubt that so many politicians that defected to PDP will be disappointed in 2019.

Mark my words!

Goodluck told them in 2015 that they will come back empty
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by fxdee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dee60:

No new roads, no new hospitals. Infact, nothing new. That is in spite of their lofty promises.

..Pls tell me the new roads and hospitals that were built in the 16yrs rule of the other party? even the former president could not finish east-west rd that connect his own area...

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by kollinpowel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
KillaBeans:
this is exactly what I'm thinking. It's interesting now that defection is going on here and there but it will be much more interesting after the primary elections. To me, Buhari will get the APC ticket automatically and those that would be aggrieved are all gone or maybe with few still left in APC but what do you think would happen after the PDP primary?? Well, I look forward to the drama
All those that left all left for there selfish interest and where the time comes they will be enemies to there self,cos no one will be willing to step down for each other. Let's cross our leg and watch the seasons finale.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by obilee007: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Mark what word � these he goat � stupid boy

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

bro let me give you an eye opener to the acts of nija elitist politicians, they peep into the future through means to see if the center holds to know where to pitch their tent. Only the masses are headless supporters
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by yankison(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
sorom4:
12 irrelevant disciples of a dull@rd.
Anything that can send Bubu and APC out is a welcome development.
Guy shut up ,just name one thing pdp has done successfully for the past 8years in government .
Also name one pdp presidential aspirant we can vote for instead of buhari .....I'm still waiting to see the candidate for PDP before I decide ..moreover why can't we try other parties
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by lereinter(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

your words are empty

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by FarahAideed: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dee60:

Please power didn't improve ooi

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
PDP is also expecting pmb to decamp & join them.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Gaekerete: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Meaningless, pdp still the majority
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sure.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by mechanics(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
I pity his career.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by BabaIbo: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
PHILipu1:
Just like APC is sending this defectors to go and scatter PDP abi?

Did I mention any political party's name?
if you don't understand my post, ask question.l
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by BabaIbo: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
princeade86:
my Oga, dem no born them well for kwara state. from house of assembly, to councillors must decamp. even governor. I swear bukky is a real politician in kwara. hundreds of lie Mohammed can't stop him, upon they are both in kwara state.

cheesy That's Nigeria politics for you. Person wey sabi play pass, na him dey win
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by frankson1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
fiercehillz:
If only these APC and PDP rascals are decamping because of bad roads, poor infrastructures, poor health care, poverty indices, insecurity and negligence of the masses...its just too sad that they are decamping because of their own selfish interest. This is now a ritual that must be carried out every four years.
Nigeria won't move forward until politics becomes less attractive in terms of monetary gains. As we are trying to help our country individually and collectively, please if you have the opportunity to pursue greener pastures elsewhere, please don't hold back except it is not genuine. God bless Nigeria

Plenty OIL dey for your head...don't even know what that means but I think it's a good phrase.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by ufuosman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Time will tell
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by kizyalex10(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now to the defection brouhaha.all these while i read with amusement how these bunch of thieves re defecting from apc to pdp and most intrestingly,some nigerians re clapping for them.its a shame that we re so easily twisted nd turned like rags.now these set of people were once PDPs nd then they sank d ship of PDP nd ran to APC because they saw that APC had d tendency to uproot PDPnow the same set of theives after making mess of this administration and seeing that nigerians dont want to hear anything APC.they have run away to the government they have ruined jst to be called saints nd nigerians will ignorantly vote them in.i wonder if they re voting personality or political platform.these government is bad re caused by these same people cause they were at one point appointed or elected in dis same administration so it means they played a part in the whole ugly situation nigeria finds itsself in.their defection is purely for personal gains not for our own good.when they were in APC,PDP became party for theives.now they re returning to the party they cursed few years ago jst for juicy appointment .and to get a fair chance to be elected.now my candid opinion here now to Nigerians is that let us use our PVC and vote out all these bunch of theives.be it PDP or APC.atiku abubakar defected because buhari is contesting again and d ticket is automatic him under APC platform.at is to show that most defections ref or personal gain.see way he is prostituting about jst because of power.let ust ry to vote in nice individuals irrespective of the political plateform.left for me.any party that shares money is automatically disqualified to have our votes cos common sense will tell us that no human will waste his personal resources jst to make you and me and a country a better place.rather the money they shared will be relooted with intrest.stakeholders rewarded juicy appointments and by the time they finish taking what they staked,nothing will be left for the development of our country.so lets us nt sell votes because of few thousands that we will live to regret for the next four years.let us vote young and vibrant men of integrity.especially the unknown parties dont money to throw about so when they enter,they wont have reason to steal stupidly because they invested little or nothing.then we have d right to protest when our expectations re nt met.REMEMBER DONT SELL THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS COS OF A MERE PORTAGE.ALSO DONT BE A POLITICAL THUG FOR ANYONE.HAPPY NEW MONTH.BY IBEH CHINAEDOZI KIZITO
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by fiercehillz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
frankson1:

Plenty OIL dey for your head...don't even know what that means but I think it's a good phrase.

You get mouth bros.
May your oil never dry up
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by farem: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

I quote you for the record!
I still wonder how they plan to defeat Buhari in 2019.
If anyone disagrees, just file this boast against 2019. No fighting. Thanks
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by adexoramo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
APC will win SW and NW

PDP will win SS and SE

NC and NE remain the battle field.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by uvalued(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
#healthyPresident2019 is what we DEMAND!!!
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Tareq1105: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I expect Uche Secondus to harmonise a plan in favour of decampee, old and new members.

Don't count your eggs yet! Don't repeat the same mistakes APC made!

PDP has vast experience. It's time to put it to display

We're waiting

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Lakunb: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Let us wait till Feb when every corrupt crew will be be dealt with at the polls.bye bye political transfer
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by bender79: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
35824L:
Usually, state houses of assembly are rubber stamps of the state governors. So 12 out of 30 is a dangerously high number that shows that Tambuwal does even have a grip of his own government.
My brother you are a sound political analyst. Not all this mushrooms moved by the sensational headlines
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by searchlight: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

let them come out of APC disappointment before talking this shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / With The Victory Of APC, What Do You Think Will Happen To Mbu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.