Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari (34648 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by asobo: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
THIS IS NOT NEWS. 12 OUT OF 30. APC KEEP CONSOLING YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by edupedia: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
It's of no doubt that so many politicians that defected to PDP will be disappointed in 2019.

Mark my words!

...very correct...

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by ogabs20(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Loyalty maketh a man. Your loyalties will surely be rewarded. #backtodaura2023

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Genhenry01(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
politics
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by LUGBE: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Interesting days ahead
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by SEONaijaExpert: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
edupedia:

...very correct...
You're in the know brother
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by jojomario(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Now that APC is becoming decongested, Tambuwal should have played his card wisely. If he stays behind, he's likely to control things in that region. PDP is becoming full of power mongers which could make " Things fall apart at the end".

11 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Genhenry01(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
It's of no doubt that so many politicians that defected to PDP will be disappointed in 2019.

Mark my words!

Why not wait till 2019 so we'll see about that...

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Doctore9(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dee60:

They may just be fooling PMB.

The President is hard to sell to anyone these days.

It is just so hard to point to his achievements in 3 years plus.

Power may have improved but it is just a bit.

No new roads, no new hospitals. Infact, nothing new. That is in spite of their lofty promises.

And the scale killings

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Realhommie(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chudi99:
it would have been news if only there were up to 19
And there's no guarantee that the 18 who defected alongside the governor to PDP will win their LGA's for PDP.

A lot of calculations already but let's see what 2019 holds.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by chesky22(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Governor runs the state political structure not the reps and senators, they still depends on him for their mandate!!!!
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by edupedia: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dee60:

They may just be fooling PMB.

The President is hard to sell to anyone these days.

It is just so hard to point to his achievements in 3 years plus.

Power may have improved but it is just a bit.

No new roads, no new hospitals. Infact, nothing new. That is in spite of their lofty promises.

...your lies are your biggest weaknesses and reason PMB is going to win...

6 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Originality007: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

nothing to mark here......u are just pained grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by MusaPada4(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by henryhemon(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Your words are meainglyless to be marked, you know why?? People who don't know think they know those who know don't nake noise.

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by princeade86(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
BabaIbo:
You can't put all your eggs in a basket.
If you know, you know.
my Oga, dem no born them well for kwara state. from house of assembly, to councillors must decamp. even governor. I swear bukky is a real politician in kwara. hundreds of lie Mohammed can't stop him, upon they are both in kwara state.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Munzy14(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

mark which words?? lmaoooo, the game is, divide that block vote from northwest. and it's being achieved as we speak. kano and sokoto votes. tampered with seriously now. Then kaduna and others pending.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by deebsman1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sealed, Tambuwal has confirmed he will only be a one time governor any way, he was an ordinary PA back in 2003 in Abuja, omo aijobe ri

4 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Are you God

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
BabaIbo:
You can't put all your eggs in a basket.
If you know, you know.
Just like APC is sending this defectors to go and scatter PDP abi?
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by kollinpowel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
This plenty defections is a ticking time bomb that may likely explode during their primaries.

1 Like

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by blackboy2star(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
And those that stay nko?

SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Deejay1000(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
shocked

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by afawokay(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Says who......?
[quote author=afawokay post=69897821]
Say who?
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by Oblang(m): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
sorom4:
12 irrelevant disciples of a dull@rd.
Anything that can send Bubu and APC out is a welcome development.

U must be high on some kwale weed if u think Buhari can be defeated on Sokoto state...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by victorazyvictor(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

Two things for you. Either your an obokii or afonjaa
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by frowland(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
abc115:
Twelve of the 30-member Sokoto State House of Assembly have declared their loyalty to the All Progressives Congress and President Muhammadu Buhari.

The lawmakers stated this in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday afternoon.

“We reiterate our commitment and loyalty to the APC led government under President Muhammadu Buhari,” they said in the statement.

Their announcement follows the decision of the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, to defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the APC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/278557-12-sokoto-lawmakers-abandon-tambuwal-declare-support-for-buhari.html

If it is not your war, you join the side that is going to win.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by spafu(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

You seem disappointed already, more may be on the way.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by klax(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nanorest:
Good
Let him know that PDP is a dead party

PDP a dead party? When I read things like this it baffles me. apc is gradually sinking and you are still calling pdp dead party?

Well the truth is I can see these guys defecting has a serious plan because it can be right think to belief they all defect to become president I don't think so because all of them can't be nominated as flag bearer at the same time so they know fully well they can't all be president at once this make me to belief presidential ambition is not their primary objective I guess they are just not happy, frustrated and just want to leave.
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Mark my words!

We said the same thing when it happens under Jonathan

Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by kaystick86(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
12 out of 30. Am sure those guys are out to further confuse baba bubu
Re: 12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I expect Uche Secondus to harmonise a plan in favour of decampee, old and new members.

Don't count your eggs yet! Don't repeat the same mistakes APC made!

PDP has vast experience. It's time to put it to display

Vast experience in looting. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.