Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba (21319 Views)

Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. / Street Arm Wrestling Championship In Lagos (Photos) / Tazania Pulls Out Of Athletic Championship In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by ElRapido: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Writing tips: Don't know whether to write "affect" or "effect"? Use "impact" instead.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by SEONaijaExpert: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I wonder who brought this to Nigeria... Knowing the kind of government we have right now
They just want to mock the country
Some of these athletes slept in Lagos airport due to lack of organization and flight to delta..
If it's this poorly organized, I practically do not see any benefit of this competition than a means to siphon money.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Sharpshooota: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I practically do not see any benefit of this competition than a means to siphon money.

It has benefits... But how do we as a nation utilise it
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by budusky05(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
This looks more like an inter house sports competition than an African championship

Or are we not seeing the same thing?

Abeg tell dem
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Princedapace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
This looks more like an inter house sports competition than an African championship

Who takes Nigeria seriously these days?

Many countries for Africa don waka pass us long time ago..
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by SEONaijaExpert: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

It has benefits... But how do we as a nation utilise it
The average age I see there would be 15/16 years. What I see is some group of schools coming together. What would Nigeria benefit from citizens from neighboring countries sleeping at our airport as you noted.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by udoka55555: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
still crying....

the gal I am planning to marry this year is among those running in their pants in the stadium...

I told her to hide my private assets but she refused...
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by bestviewer: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Obiano and Okowa today

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by lizzypro: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Enoch .... Keep going Man
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Nikejah(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Awwwn
I kinda miss asaba right now
and that's my secondary school besides Gov okowa
Reping colour purple & white
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Horus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZsoe0bVtNY

African Athletics Championship, Asaba

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by soliddust2020: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is just another avenue for the vampire toothed goat governor to loot. So if delta no host this competition this fool for no complete asaba stadium. Make nobody quote me about economic benefit as everybody when they organising committee na either e broda, cousin, wife sister or hilary people. How that wan take benefit deltans. I pray make heavy rain fall make okpanam road block so that the athletes and invites guest when lodge for okpanam road go suffer and give am foreign curse like thunder from gambia s grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by sykeng(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Warri no de carry last. Una wehdone.

The venue is Asaba not warri

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Wongiwaynes(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
More pix of Asaba2018

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by TundeBricklayer: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
Africa Nnua nu o! Tomorrow one idiot from afonja land will tell us Asaba are not Igbo

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by nextstep(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
Quite a lot of students bussed into this event. Is this a good or bad thing? grin

With all the rainfall, flooded roads, floating trash, spoiled cars, kekes, and now all these visitors, I need to get away for a while, to someplace drier and quieter. grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Qpwo: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'm loving this, please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by sapeleboi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
deserves accolades for not paying teachers in Sapele rite?
JohnieWalker12:
Okowa deserves some Accolades cheesy
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by ChiefSweetus: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by odinga1of: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
Nice might visit delta one of this days just dat I dnt really know how their sports activities b like

Sport activities in what aspect? Delta State is the
home of Sport IAAF n NFF president are from Delta(Amaju Pinnick n Solomon Ogba) the state has alot of Football clubs too (Warri wolves, JJ Atete, Delta Force, Ika United, Oleh FC, etc. Apart from the Newly built Stephen Keshi stadium, we also have Warri Stadium, Sapele, Ughelli, Oleh, Oghara, Isiokolo Stadium and host of others.

Jay Harry(Photo/Sport Journalist) reporting live
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:28am On Aug 02, 2018
JohnieWalker12:

There is a unique fitness brand in Asaba called Hellosixpacks. Follow them on Instagram or Facebook for more info. Shalom

Roger that bro... Tnx 4 d heads up
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by breakeven: 3:53am On Aug 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by allaboutobed(m): 4:52am On Aug 02, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Na secondary schools pupil go watch dem
they are supposed to be on holidays by now. Y are they still on their uniforms. Na wa o
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by vioment: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Happiness is lacking in Nigeria's land. E dun tey. Can you compare this to asians or europe; i didn't think so too.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Nicky042(m): 5:58am On Aug 02, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
Okowa deserves some Accolades cheesy
ya he deserves, @ the state box
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by freshdude99(m): 6:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Finally the stadium is completed! A project abandoned for years under uduagan administration
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by tishbite41(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2018
JohnieWalker12:

Take your hate somewhere else bro. Uduaghan and ibori couldn't complete the stadium in 12 year of power but okowa did the needful. This is a welcome development
don't mind d cretin
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by tishbite41(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Africa Nnua nu o! Tomorrow one idiot from afonja land will tell us Asaba are not Igbo
aniomas are igbos QED

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by tishbite41(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
ahaba 2018/ahaba amaka!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by Ignatio(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
What I see are students forced out of holidays by political sycophants.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by dexcira(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Too much siren here angry. Cos of this sports. all of una that came to asaba without saying hi. Ayam watching u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.