Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba (21318 Views)

Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. / Street Arm Wrestling Championship In Lagos (Photos) / Tazania Pulls Out Of Athletic Championship In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by liohan: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2018
soliddust2020:
This is just another avenue for the vampire toothed goat governor to loot. So if delta no host this competition this fool for no complete asaba stadium. Make nobody quote me about economic benefit as everybody when they organising committee na either e broda, cousin, wife sister or hilary people. How that wan take benefit deltans. I pray make heavy rain fall make okpanam road block so that the athletes and invites guest when lodge for okpanam road go suffer and give am foreign curse like thunder from gambia s grin
See how stupid and useless you are.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by SmallSimba: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2018
The organisation is just pathetic. I think Nigeria is the banana of all banana republics.
Re: Photos From The Opening Ceremony Of African Athletic Championship In Asaba by soliddust2020: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
liohan:

See how stupid and useless you are.

You must be a m0ron and a slowspoke, gerrahia with ur worm infested dead brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style / Ronaldo, Fernandez, Salah Lead FIFA Premier League Team Of The Season / "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.