Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are They Dead Or What? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are They Dead Or What? (1757 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau On Hospital Death Bed: Is He Dead Or Alive? / Abubakar Shekau – Wanted Dead Or Alive; $10,000 Reward: Nigeria Muslim Group / Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are They Dead Or What? by CrazyMan(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2011
@Ogaga.

Happy new year bro; longest time.

@Topic.

Well they can't be on Nairaland for ever.

Just like the old saying. 20 children cannot play together for 20 years.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank you CrazyMan my dear friend. . . .ummm, the same to you jare . I have been so bored lately ever since i set my eye's on the poem you wrote to our dearly beloved Friend , Bawomolo - It still like a dream to me . I can still feel he's presence within us .

Well , that's life . I wish to die some day too but would love the spirit of dead to carry on it's work in a very distance years to come .

I feel like i should cast some Resurrection spell's on the death body of our friend , really wish he live longer to see these days .

so sad!! sad
[/size]

CrazyMan:

@Ogaga.

Happy new year bro; longest time.

@Topic.

Well they can't be on Nairaland for ever.

Just like the old saying. 20 children cannot play together for 20 years.
Re: Are They Dead Or What? by CrazyMan(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2011
Yea my dear it’s so sad.

Life screws us all; no one comes out alive in this miserable journey we find ourselves in.

Let’s just hope that we won’t get screwed before our time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened 2 Her (chidimma) ? / America Football Player Shot his girl friend and committed suicide / The Atrocities, And Lies Of James Agazie An Nneni Man Living In Usa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.