Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do (1448 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Do You Think Of This? (Photo) / GENTLEMEN! What To Do When Your Friends Don’t Like Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Newest: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
Egberipa:

I cant dig my own grave oh, option b abeg i no fit shout smiley

Abi oo
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by DOMAN: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2010
cant stop laughing, OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I do not know which is funnier the post or comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you will not kill me o!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by cantell(m): 12:16am On Jun 21, 2010
@poster,
That option B fit get K leg.
If the guy still dey vex, e fit sound me my own and that one na double embarassment.
Me i no want make my name change to sorry.
I'll feign anger and take my leave.
Last Option is better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love / Ladies, If Your Man Cheated! / There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.