Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,002 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Want A Ring Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Want A Ring Episode 2 (478 Views)

I Want A Ring Episode 9 / I Want A Ring Episode 5 / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Ring Episode 2 by Teaveapoet(f): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
I opened my mouth in bewilderment,
“Sir please, you can’t do this to me, i spoke amidst tears.
He looked rather confused, he was lost.
“What’s wrong Victoria?
Everything sir, this is going to be difficult sir.
‘You are a good photographer, am sure any good and reputable organization will want you.
Read the letter again.
Ok sir! I replied more confused.

Dear Victoria,
Congratulations, you have been selected as one of our new branch managers, you are to resume work 1st August, 2018. At our kano branch. A two week’s training exercise has been included to add to your skills with more wonderful experiences you would enjoy.
Date: 5th– 19th July, 2018
Venue: De’ Royals hotel Dutse Jigawa state.
Time: 12pm
Crystal organization in collaboration with world concept photography commends your effort.
Attached to this is an increment letter in your salary with other awarding benefits.

Best Regards,
Boards of directors,
Crystal pictures.
I looked at Mr. Clinton again, there was no way this could be addressed to me.
“Am sure you are super excited now,
Victoria am so happy for you! A year ago you came in to my office with your CV and am excited handling over a letter to you as a branch manager.
‘Sir, I have never been to north all my life, things are different there. I don’t understand the language, their culture, everything is wrong here.
Victoria, you had longed for this, you have wanted to adapt other people’s culture, I see you often, I watch you. I know you love nature and its likes, listen! That’s the kind of creativity crystal wants, and you can help us achieve this.
I was lost for words, truth be told I was needed this wildlife skills for my experience and a view of nature, wide mountains, heights. I had always longed for it. My thoughts understood me well, my best friend always.
‘You would be fine, the small voice spoke again
“But, sir. Eem.. I mean to say. What about the pending dangers, Fulani herdsmen, boko?
“Calm down. Listen North is most peaceful place you could think of.
Eeem…. That sir, I mean
“Victoria, don’t miss this opportunity because of irrelevant assumptions. He spoke finally.
I was way too blank, I wasn’t thinking straight, His office was spacious and large, a round big desk were we both sat, a functioning desktop computer was on a table, it was obvious he had some unfinished business, wall papers were everywhere, photos and picture of various events we had covered. A small center table was at the middle, a fridge was at the left side of the room. There were chairs everywhere, various kinds, the window was opened and I could see flowers, from 4th floor from where I sat. I looked around, I would miss this place, my stop over at ikeja underbrigde every night to get new stuffs, I would miss the staffs, I would miss lagos. Everything had happened too fast for me to think properly
“Thank you sir, I said softly.
I stood up from the chair I sat, walking towards the door.
‘Victoria!
‘Sir,
‘If you ever need any assistance, just call me. Okay!
‘Yes sir.
Mr. Clinton is one the directors of photography of Crystal pictures. He is very tall, he has a high profile of class with good reputation, he is very intelligent and liked by the staffs. He has abroad shoulders, with a nice pack, large hips, a clean face, his eyebrow neatly caved, with a long pointed nose, his funny rabbit ears, his cheeks and chin blend with his colour he is an handsome man but married. His kind of outfit was a polo shirt, a blue jean and his tiger skin sneakers. His wife was lucky indeed, he never womanize, neither does he take hard drugs. He was just a different person. He was starring at me, his funny ears almost made me laugh.
“Alright Sir, thanks a lot. I will call you.
‘Good! You can have the day off, go home and prepare for the journey; your flight is scheduled for 3rd July, 2018.
Oops, okay sir. Thanks a lot. Goodbye
I opened the door and close it behind me.
Next Episode.

Follow https://teepoet..com

(1) (Reply)

Prof Sophie Oluwole Dies At 83 / The Chameleon / The Eighteen Source Causes Of Life's Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.