Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,765 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Little Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Advice (604 Views)

Little Advice To Some Of Our Ladies / My Little Advice For Ladies / A Little Advice Here Plzzzzz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Advice by kehneah: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2010
hello nlers,i got this friend who riily likes this girl as in he is obsessed,he's made his feelings known to her but the chic hasn't reciprocated.now this chic is claiming that she has a bf n in fairness to her i think she does bt he believes odawise.now i stumbled upon her txt on her phone n ti think she's having probs wit her bf n she's scared of calling it quits thinking somtin terrible will happen,fink she's scared of this guy.now i dnt knw if i should let ma guy knw cos this her bf might really b dangerous n i knw if i tell him,he might stupidly go on and confront this guy and who knws wht he's capable of.wht do i do??
Re: A Little Advice by chynwenwadiok(f): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
U no get talk
Re: A Little Advice by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster
this gal doesnt want your friend, what advice do you expect from us apart from "move on with your life, many fish in the sea" ?!

a gal who doesnt have a bf doesnt have to automatically accept any obsessed guys "requests"!

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Do? / Hi Ladies! / Must Read:my Dilemma Wat Wil U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.