Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (50726 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 58th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
M
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by chris08134: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happy birthday ma
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by bedspread: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
SELFIE TIME.....

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by IME1: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
I watched this dear woman in Evil Passion in the 90s
I can watch that movie every week
Wonderful soundtrack
They sang in the movie like the way Indians sing in theirs
But how she take be 55 na real wa
I for say maybe she go don reach 60 but she's beautiful
She has a striking resemblance with Solar Sobowale in MY OPINION
happy birthday ma

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wanted to say why will u call someone"s mum sexy. Found out she said it herself...hian

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Slimynonny: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
My birthday mate. Happy birthday ma'am and happy bornday to me too

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Airtel deh do this woman wella

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Paentera(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
I am so elated and happy for you Ngozi Nwosu. It must have been three or four years ago when she was so ill and the news was all over (I think I read it here on Nairaland).

I thank God for your life. May you keep having a life of thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Tammynator(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Any time I now see her, what plays in my ears is 'if you no get money hide your face...' She really came back strong after the illness. Same with RMD.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by MsGood(f): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
Must everything be about being sexy? She could have used "55 and fabulous". Mtchew! I don't like it when people don't mature with age. Sexy indeed.
P.S: Don't bother to quote me. My opinion is not going to change.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by histemple: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
What exactly is sexy about this big stomach?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
folake4u:

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory if you really think she needs surgery.

Stupid people everywhere sad.

No reply to a fool! My silence not to give an idiot like you vast response says it all akuya! If you know know sad
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by certified1(m): 12:10am On Aug 02, 2018
blesson04:
But i bet you if SARS dey chase you, you can hide inside her virgina

How will you feel if someone writes the same thing about your mom? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by MrRush(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Old mama youngy grin
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Tori46(f): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2018
Mama Tiwa Tiwa, I love you!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by addicted268(f): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Selufieeee time grin grin grin

Hehe.i like that advert but I particularly love d one where both mothers arrived together and started struggling to get up d stairs first and every other wahala despite all the effort the poor boy put in place to make sure there was no problem.lol.his wife no even send them.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Congrats! Soooooo happy for you sis. kiss
Many more happy birthday.
From the brink of death you returned!
Enjoy your life! kiss
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by mynaijadj(m): 3:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Sexy is the best adjective you could use even at your age and after the experience you went through. No role models for the small girls with big gods going astray.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Congrats big MAMA
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by prezh8(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Who Get M0ney Wey No Go Fine Or Dey Sexy, Happy Belated Birthday Ma'am
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2018
WeirdWolf:
What makes her sexy

Na old woman be this...
how old are you ... and how old do you think you would be by next year, younger I guess. when I see products of self hate I know them. Remain blessed as you choose to repent.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Jagz16(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
stane007:
Today is the birthday of veteran Nollywood actress, Ngozi Nwosu and her friends and family came together to celebrate her.

Sharing pictures from her 55th birthdy celebration, she wrote;

Ain't I a sexy 55? I am oooo �� God is faithful.. My managers @spiceychisquare @spiceychisquare1 gave me the best treat ever. Thanks my beautiful twins, you amaze me everyday. God bless you sweety, I love you girls.this woman fit still dae Bleep like this?
Face beat by @classietabbiebeautyempire

Thanks to my managers @spiceychisquare1 for putting this together. My day rocked with everyone that could celebrate physically with me and here on the gram. I see the posts, comments, likes..I shall reply all as long as I was tagged. God bless my family bukkyy, femi, iya Sarah, emeka okoye, ijeoma Richard, Lilian amah, Mr olu akinlabi, morris sassey. Chigo, chinwe, mummy hetty and the love of my life baby Sean. �

Source: https://lailasnews.com/veteran-actress-ngozi-nwosu-birthday-photos/

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2018
Ego happy birthday baby!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Happy birthday madam
Igbujekwe! grin grin cheesy.The indomie generation will not understand
chief chief, darlingmua

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by sirelexzy(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2018
folake4u:

Ah an SGIT fan too!

We're waiting for S5 ooo cheesy

lol we are waiting together dont worry.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
adedayoa2:
chief chief, darlingmua
your head dey dere jare
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Aystarz: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2018
BossladyAfrica:
We hope to see you at 40, if you will look as good as she does at 55
LOL this reminds of that Dido song that year - See You When You're 40
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by sunsewa16: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2018
never see her mention Raji fashola,he is the one God used to save her life during her affliction.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Sends N500k To An Aged Woman From Anambra After Complaining Of Hunger / Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.