Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) (50727 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 58th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by bestower: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Happy birthday to you...Madam.....Selfie time!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by MeeLan: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2018
hale and healthy - PASS
sexy? - hmmm
i think madam looks quite older than 55, with all due respect, we see lots of 50+ looking like 35, the truth is she seems like a fresh 75!
HBD

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by souljummy: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2018
YELLOW POPO HBD MADAM PEACE.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by amaechijay: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
A beg I wan ask question o

She use style pursue 'Emu' for "The Johnsons"?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Chai, this woman wey nearly die that time, even people saying she get HIV and I was asking dem talkative if hiv still slim people down to death of course not. God saved her bit she still need to cut calories to be on a safe side. Happy birthday Ma.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by hokoj: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2018
This is a 3-in-1 Training package to master your 3D Epoxy skills, Market your business and Design branding for your 3D craft business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 3D EPOXY TRAINING: Turn Any Room Into a Stunning Work of Art with 3D Epoxy Flooring
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on Saturday 11th of August, 2018 and it is FREE. Advanced and highly rewarding ICT courses – no theory, no textbooks, no copy and paste – simply 100% practical training program!

Oops! Did i mention you have access to UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI at the venue? Yes, you will be connected at no cost!

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by Resourceteam(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations ma

Your life is a testimony.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
canDy4eva:
how old are you ... and how old do you think you would be by next year, younger I guess. when I see products of self hate I know them. Remain blessed as you choose to repent.

U aren't making any sense to me.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
WeirdWolf:

U aren't making any sense to me.
...n datz because you don't have sense!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates 55th Birthday (Photos) by WeirdWolf: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
canDy4eva:
...n datz because you don't have sense!

Eat ur p*ssy n let me be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Is Pregnant With Her First Child (Photos) / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.