Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (27864 Views)

Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / Burial Of Jummai Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa’s Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by BruncleZuma: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by PHILipu1(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
She will decamp to PDP. She was Atiku's eye in the Presidency.
And contest against the incumbent PDP governor?
Use your head
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by PHIPEX(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2018
This shows the degree of Buhari's sluggish way of handling critical matters, how do you allow a woman who openly supports your opponent to remain in your cabinet till she chose to resign?

Same way all the deadwood ministers whose names have never entered any news for positive results are still allowed to remain in the cabinet. Police IG and Buratai are still there despite their corrupt and incompetent approach to issues. Does Buhari listen to news at all?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by victorazyvictor(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Even the application letter is wrong.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by gaby(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2018
And this is the best a Presidency letterhead plus write up can look?

Very poor.,
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by klax(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2018
I have read the letter but I can not see where she mention on which platform is she contesting?

So apc must not rejoice yet neither pdp until she says where she belong but I think this woman used this defection period as opportunity to leave apc as we all knew she is a rock Atiku Fan.

Let's keep watching. Many more are still going to defect or resign.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by frowland(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2018
fashoo2010:
She will soon decamp to PDP... She is a die hard Atiku supporter... Let's see as event unfold

Atiku won't even get the ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by Justiceleague1: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Decamped with which style?

Here is the letter itself attached here.

She said she is contesting Under APC

You wish she decamped didn't you? grin cheesy

Sorry for you
haba,are u a mallam,how can she just decamp like that,outrightly!? Use ur head na like farahaideed nah! If she wanna decamp,shes ganna do it in style,period. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by rhythyson: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2018
kingvicking:
Hello guy,
please does anyone has any info about
"Prudential Zenith Insurance company" salaries and welfare packages ?

need this info in other to take a decision, was told we will have to go to Lagos for the training.

please what's the entry level salary packages like?

thanks in anticipation.

Better jump enter motor come do your training sharp sharp

no somewhere you go start from?

Anyway sha follow your HEART.

I WISH YOU WELL.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Everything in this country is a big joke. A high profile letter like this fr the presidency still made a mistake of typing Shehu SHAGARI as SHAGRI. smh. Tufiakwa!!!
Can this happen in white house? I think not!
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by wambosamuel1980: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2018
As far as TY Danjuma is concern that woman or any muslim will not rule Taraba State.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by Oduwils222(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Mama Taraba, my runaway shugar mama
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2018
If you think Yoruba's Muslims are supporting buhari because he is performing well then you need a brain transplant ..... Their stake is all about osibanjo ..after buhari the presidency will come to the south and buhari will rather die than give it to an igbo man ...Yoruba people will through tinubu as APC chieftain claim the APC slot ...Igbo must vote wholesomely for PDP if they are to get anything from the federal ...PDP definitely will choose an Igbo man as vice president but apc no way .....after buhari in 2023, the south will take over osibanjo or any Yoruba and that will last for 8 years then power will return to north for another 8 years which means Igbo's will have to wait for another 20 years before the get a shot at the presidency ( 4 years of buhari's second tenure + tinubu stooge first and second tenure + a northern 8 year presidency before Igbo TOTAL 20 YEARS Igbo's shine your eyes PDP zoned presidency to the north which Igbo just have to sacrifice 8 to get presidency IGBO PEOPLE REJECT AND AVOID APC LIKE A PLAGUE they don't mean any good ...remember PYTHON DANCE how buhari killed aba youths in cold blood yet claimed no one died I have the video of the murder the sun turned red and children became orphan , I hope you remembered 30th may 2016 @ Nkpor Anambra where NIGERIAN ARMY POURED ACID ON UNARMED PEOPLE WHO SURVIVED THEIR GUN SHOT we never forget our how buhari made our mothers widows and our fathers widowers , some of our brothers and sisters are orphans all thanks to buhari
IGBOS IN THE NAME OF GOD DO NOT INVITE JIHAD IN IGBOLAND BY VOTING BUHARI ,he represents anything evil and wickedness .if he can be cruel and rude to Igbo's in his first tenure ,imagine what he will do to Igbos in his second tenure when he no longer needs our votes ..... VOTE PDP IF APGA PRESENTS A CANDIDATE THEN WE VOTE OUR OWN ....udo diri unu.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by TGM2015: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2018
She is wise. Those who knows their relationship with the nPDP now rAPC members or with previous administrations do not need to be told to do the needful.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by Xander85: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2018
Chuksonyeike:
We all know a Muslim can't win in taraba.Definitely not in the wake of the recent herdsmen attacks.She stands no chance

Normal reasoning would suggest so! But elections under this Buhari/APC gov't has nothing to do with the eventual 'winner' getting the higher number of validly cast votes; there are some states they can let go and some (like Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, Kaduna, Lagos and Rivers) that they would 'do the needful' to capture, and it looks like Taraba is one of them!

Remember how bloody recent elections have been in Rivers and Bayelsa states? Well, these states are ones their long throats wanted, but the Governors in these states proved too strong for them and they met a stiff resistance, coupled with the fact that their electorates really have no time for APC or Buhari!

I can tell you now that if she remains and contests under APC and seeing as she's a muslim (probably fulani), that you'd see Ekiti play out again in Taraba, and this would lead to bloodshed as they (the fulani invaders) would likely meet a stiff resistance.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by akanbiaa(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2018
gaby:
And this is the best a Presidency letterhead plus write up can look?

Very poor.,
yet you won't mind working in the villa, the I too knows and mistake finders are mostly attracted to opposite of what their opposite enjoy.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by edupedia: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2018
fashoo2010:
She will soon decamp to PDP... She is a die hard Atiku supporter... Let's see as event unfold

....so what? who cares?... as long as she is not on the cabinet as a mole for Atiku... that is what Saraki's man was trying to do till Oshobaba forced him to withdrae.. she should have left when Atiku did...bye bye to her and so long... too long sef...
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by dustydee: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/breaking-alhassan-resigns-from-buharis-cabinet-to-vie-for-governorship/

See the crappy journalism Nigerians have to put up with. Where is it stated that she has resigned or that her resignation has been accepted? And where is the condition that she must contest under the APC after the reference to her letter clearly states she intends to do so under the APC? Fake news everywhere and nairaland moderators are helping to spread it.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by gaby(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
akanbiaa:
yet you won't mind working in the villa, the I too knows and mistake finders are mostly attracted to opposite of what their opposite enjoy.

You are very spot on my brother...any link to get in there? Will appreciate your help sir even if it's to tend to files.
God bless you egbon.
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by JAMESOJAY: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
She will loose

Cause one thing is for sure

That hausa foolanis will never allow a woman to lead them and I won't happen

Lol
Re: Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship by Dackrapper(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
centoke30:
Now I know why this woman recanted after saying that she is loyal to Atiku.. seems clear now that Buhari promised her Taraba State
Buhari didn't win in Taraba and he will be promising someone Taraba state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Red Card: "We Didn't Push Out Ortom" - Oshiomhole / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.