Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) (38005 Views)

We Have Enough Membership Cards For All, Abia APGA Tells Defecting PDP Members / Nigerians Celebrating Christmas On Empty Stomachs – LP / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) by 99100(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2018
awelekiti:
. I read your post and couldn't stop laughing. When we see the truth, let's say it. You may be an advocate of buhari o, I don't care. I'm neither against apc nor am I for pdp. I say things the way it is. Wait a minute, who started Lagos Ibadan expressway project, Lagos Ibadan railway system,mambila hydro project, Abuja light rail, Abuja kaduna rail project, Lagos and Abuja modern airport projects,youwin programme which has produced thousands of youth entrepreneurs. My cousin who doesn't know anybody in govt was a beneficiary. How much was the security vote of the fed govt when Gej was there, compared to the 1bn usd used for same purpose but without results, how much was usd to naira as at the time Gej was in office? Gej govt had the best agric programme in the history of Nigeria. Fertiliser policy was on point I can go on and on. Though there were pockets of farmers-herders crisis when Gej was there but was properly managed. It has never been this worse. Gej would visit sites where there were crises but buhari shuned benue after their people were slaughtered as ram but could visit the neigb boring Nasarawa and asked ortom to come meet him there to resolve herders crises. Ortom would have been the most foolish governor ever lived , had he honoured the call. All his service chiefs always defy his instructions but he couldn't do anything to remove them. Mention one single achievement of the apc to me . All the projects commissioned by them since they came to power were Gej projects and most of them had attained reasonable levels of completion before apc got there. Gej achieved the aforementioned in 4 years. Tell me if boko haram is fought to finish despite the huge sum spent, the same fighter jets Gej was going to buy, which the apc was crying upon was what they voted the whopping 1bn Dollar to buy. The same shekau apc told us has been killed more than 4 times is still waxing strong. They claim they'd use part of the 1bn usd to fight insecurity. Gej said let's remove subsidy we said noooo. Apc cried foul. Now, apc came to beg us, that they'd use the money to build roads, fix our refineries, provide jobs, fight insecurity, etc and we complied, thinking they'd truly change the situation of the common man as they claimed. Amazingly, none of those mentioned was ever done and we hear they still pay subsidy. All our refineries are in a state of moribund. So sad sad They said 30k police was deployed to Ekiti for election whereas, only 6k was deployed. They pocketed money for Logistics and accommodation of remaining 24k. Part of it was used in vote buying which was condemned by the international observers who came to witness it, including the BBC. Any day the apc leaves office, their yansh too go open and we'd know who stole more. Even if the pdp was buying votes as alleged, why the apc that came under umbrella of change? Someone pls help me out here.
Common sense isn't commom.
You spoke wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Amazing Look Of Patience Jonathan - Photo / Osinbajo And Ban Ki Moon Rock Matching Dress At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs(pics / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.