Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) (2024 Views)

Cee-c Flaunts Curves In New IG Photos / Ubi Franklin Flirts With His Ex-wife, Lilian Esoro On IG (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Actress Moyo Lawal posted this disgusting photos of the food on her IG page. The photos kept her followers confused to the extent that some were asking her series of questions.

See the un-edited photo of the photo @.....http://www.apygist.com/2018/08/see-weird-food-actress-moyo-lawal.html

Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Thank God I did not date her 5 years ago when we met. She would have been feeding me this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by malificent(f): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
lipsrsealed

Is that dog food
Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by devilmaycry: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Come and eat wat exactly
Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by shortgun(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2018
She should be arrested asap for attempting suicide angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by troublemakea(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
Thank God I did not date her 5 years ago when we met. She would have been feeding me this rubbish.

Lol
Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by ObservantFellow: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 02, 2018
what kind of food is that undecided
Re: See The Weird Food Actress, Moyo Lawal Posted On IG - (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2018
You called this weird?
I'm so used to this mehn.
I just love trying something new.

Ever tried these?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Reacts As Fashion Designer Buys His Wife A Car After He Rocked His Agbada / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No Tattoos / Wizkid Shares Adorable Photo With Security Operatives In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.