Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone (8697 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
MrRitchie:
yes

Thumbs up
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 11:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kindly be aware of this guy he is a scam

Scaem me and my friend of 22k And 34k

1 Like

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
olametrix:

Am also a victim.

Don't not deal pls.

I will post full details with pic tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MarkWayne89: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2018
remele2:
My samsung Galaxy s7edeg was stolen, can i track it using my Imei?

You can read the tutorial here about finding a lost phone. https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-find-a-lost-phone-instantly/
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by chuchwhite: 4:06am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:

Wow really. I thought someone here a few days ago said he helped him unlock his phone.. thank God i never engage the guy yet. Lets see how this ends
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:

you people shouldn't spoil this man's business I was one of those he worked for and got my iPhone unlocked, if you people have personal issues kindly resolve it without defaming this guy, although it took him some days to unlock my phone but the ultimate is for him to unlock it which he did, so stop spoiling other's job if you both have any dispute kindly resolve it
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

Am also a victim.

Don't not deal pls.

I will post full details with pic tommorow.

I doubt if he's a scam, I think I was one of the first people he would helped unlock their phones on nairaland and he ask me to help me write a testimony here which i believe I did. Go and settle your issue rather than having his business destroyed, that's why we Nigerians never move forward, we're bent at ruining other people's career.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I doubt if he's a scam, I think I was one of the first people he would helped unlock their phones on nairaland and he ask me to help me write a testimony here which i believe I did. Go and settle your issue rather than having his business destroyed, that's why we Nigeria we never move forward, we're bent at ruining other people's career.

Have I reported him a scam yet
Get ur fact right jooooo..

There are some glitch in his style of business which uw not healthy for a normal business and for that I demand a justice.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2018
chuchwhite:

Wow really. I thought someone here a few days ago said he helped him unlock his phone.. thank God i never engage the guy yet. Lets see how this ends
this man is not what that writer up there thinks he is, he has done a job for me about three weeks ago, I can vouch for him any day
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
MrRush:
you people shouldn't spoil this man's business I was one of those he worked for and got my iPhone unlocked, if you people have personal issues kindly resolve it without defaming this guy, although it took him some days to unlock my phone but the ultimate is for him to unlock it which he did, so stop spoiling other's job if you both have any dispute kindly resolve it

Yes he is probably genuine but a situation where you can process clients order and can't execute it. What are you supposed to do. Refund or giving excuses

This is faceless transaction and should be dealt with at almost 100percent.
And mind you sir, no one would come online to tarnish anyone's business if there isn't trust issue.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by chuchwhite: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

There are some glitch in his style of business which uw not healthy for a normal business and for that I demand a justice.

Well u did but now u have deleted your comment .. u even said u have screenshots to post
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

go back and read what you posted, even asking people not to deal with him, if you people ain't successful with whatever you asked him to do the best is to find a solution rather than those defamating write up, if I wasn't part of the few people who have written testimony here I would have believed you and never deal with him as you've mentioned, prevention is better than cure, that's the way I would have taken but reverse is the case
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2018
chuchwhite:

Well u did but now u have deleted your comment .. u even said u have screenshots to post

Why will I delete my comment when my issue had never been settled. I am not the one who call him a scam but his dealing right now seems like one.

You people defending should stop now cuz who knows if this is all set up.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

Yes he is probably genuine but a situation where you can process clients order and can't execute it. What are you supposed to do. Refund or giving excuses

And mind you sir, no one would come online to tarnish anyone's business if there isn't trust issue.
yes I know but those words shouldn't be the next step for you to take, rather a solution, your words are defaming, and I am also part of the early birds he helped in unlocking my phone just as iammercy2018 said, please go and settle your matter and don't spoil this man's business. That's all I could say.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

yes I know but those words shouldn't be the next step for you to take, rather a solution, your words are defaming, and I am also part of the early birds he helped in unlocking my phone just as iammercy2018 said, please go and settle your matter and don't spoil this man's business. That's all I could say.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I won't blame i becouse u are among d owner of dis fraud Business so using diff NL acc to post good comment on order to confuse us

Now we fall d victim and trying to prevent other NO from being victim and i still com to here to say trash

My man his of thunder in collaboration with full force fire wil carry GPS and locate your address and and find u (IJN)

Ola fatia

Bisimilai Armani rohimi

MrRush:
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Iammercy2018:
go back and read what you posted, even asking people not to deal with him, if you people ain't successful with whatever you asked him to do the best is to find a solution rather than those defamating write up, if I wasn't part of the few people who have written testimony here I would have believed you and never deal with him as you've mentioned, prevention is better than cure, that's the way I would have taken but reverse is the case

What do you do for a living..

Let's assume you are a contractor and I paid you to. Erect a small bungalow. I paid you. I get to my site and I can't find my job. Is it wrong to demand for my money

Its better u stay off my mention and let me demand for my cash. U don't even know what transpired and you are here defending.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

Why will I delete my comment when my issue had never been settled. I am not the one who call him a scam but his dealing right now seems like one.

You people defending should stop now cuz who knows if this is all set up.

if I was him, I'd pay you back your money and sue you for defamation, unfortunately such doesn't work in Nigeria judicial system
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:23am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=princemillla post=70707035]

What do you do for a living..

Let's assume you are a contractor and I paid you to. Erect a small bungalow. I paid you. I get to my site and I can't find my job. Is it wrong to demand for my money

Its better u stay off my mention and let me demand for my cash. U don't even know what transpired and you are here defending.[/quote)
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
MrRush:

Belive me bro, am ready to do anything to approve this nigga to any length.

Now this is what am fighting for.

I paid to unlock Icloud. You never explained to me you services has limitations,
He never told me duration

After payment he started the Iphone must be 50 bla bla bla. I still belive.

After 3 weeks plus. Yestday finally he asked me to do some process which did not work. The process did not unlock my phone.

Atleast since my fone did not unlock the next thing is find a means to refund me.
He clearly stood his ground he is not refunding but expect me to pay more for another process who does that.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2018
MrRush:
if I was him, I'd pay you back your money and sue you for defamation, unfortunately such doesn't work in Nigeria judicial system

Bros I will be glad to take up the challemge. Abeg are you his accomplice. Cuz your comment so far seems like one.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:
I won't blame i becouse u are among d owner of dis fraud Business so using diff NL acc to post good comment on order to confuse us

Now we fall d victim and trying to prevent other NO from being victim and i still com to here to say trash

My man his of thunder in collaboration with full force fire wil carry GPS and locate your address and and find u (IJN)

Ola fatia

Bisimilai Armani rohimi

come I will give you my address let meet, but note I don't have business with you, what I am saying is for your own good resolving it is the best rather saying he's a scammer, he's not I can attest to that
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by chuchwhite: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Where is prokracker sef , i think he needs to come and speak concerning this.. lets hear his own side of the story or to clear the air on this issue
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:

Ola fatia

Bisimilai Armani rohimi

I don't even know this Bros from anywhere but quite fortunate we connected yestday and we were both chatting and waiting for the activation. He is not in Nigeria and here. How come the 2 of us couldn't activate our phones.

I hate people defending crimes
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Abeg pra leav story u are all d same

Stop scaming ppl here its not easy to get money i

If u can't do something do lie and collect money from ppl and u no doin their work them u said they must pay another money at discount to do another job when u did not do d previous 1

And saying u are not refunding according to your company rule she u did not state that wt ur client b4 taking money

But promise undouting 100% clean job

Bt i knw u guyz work together
Bt dont worry SanNNNGO IS STIL bussy wt push up, all i wan u to knw is that u are in his to do list

Becouse my 22k and a friend i refer to him 34k will not go freely

Watch out for part 2

MrRush:

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 7:32am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

I paid to unlock Icloud. You never explained to me you services has limitations,

After 3 weeks plus. Yestday finally he asked me to do some process which did not work. The process did not unlock my phone.

Atleast since my fone did not unlock the next thing is find a means to refund me.
He clearly stood his ground he is not refunding but expect me to pay more for another process who does that.
sir I don't have to argue long, your job might not be successful that doesn't mean he's a scammer, I did a successful job with him, maybe if mine wasn't successful too I would have labelled him a scam also
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by chuchwhite: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

Can we hear the limitations he told u about his services and at least screenshot of ur chat with him.. lets understand whats going on some more
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:
Abeg pra leav story u are all d same

Stop scaming ppl here its not easy to get money i

If u can't do something do lie and collect money from ppl and u no doin their work them u said they must pay another money at discount to do another job when u did not do d previous 1

And saying u are not refunding according to your company rule she u did not state that wt ur client b4 taking money

But promise undouting 100% clean job

Bt i knw u guyz work together
Bt dont worry SanNNNGO IS STIL bussy wt push up, all i wan u to knw is that u are in his to do list

Becouse my 22k and a friend i refer to him 34k will not go freely

Watch out for part 2

well you shouldn't include me in it, go settle your thing, but he's not a scam, he worked for me too, so the best is settle your dispute with him, thanks
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRush(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:

I don't even know this Bros from anywhere but quite fortunate we connected yestday and we were both chatting and waiting for the activation. He is not in Nigeria and here. How come the 2 of us couldn't activate our phones.

I hate people defending crimes
when he was working on my phone I was also connected with some nairalanders then but about 2 people were unable to connect theirs too, while some did and I was fortunate to be one of them
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2018
Guy in as mush its not your business as u claim

I u dont need to defend crime for orders not to fall d victim

Let condem wrong did in order to ve a good place to stay

Let him speak for him self

If u are not Prokrak

MrRush:
come I will give you my address let meet, but note I don't have business with you, what I am saying is for your own good resolving it is the best rather saying he's a scammer, he's not I can attest to that
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2018
chuchwhite:
Where is prokracker sef , i think he needs to come and speak concerning this.. lets hear his own side of the story or to clear the air on this issue

Bros tell me who does this

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by MrRitchie: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys, I've been on nairaland if not up to 3years now, and I can confirm this man is not a scam, he has done two jobs for me before, the first was icloud lock while the second was two weeks ago, sim lock, the first job was fast while the second job took about three weeks before it was done, but I am happy it was done anywhere, he's no a scam, go look for a resolution to your dispute, spoiling his business, that's my own little contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel 2good! 20k/sec To All Networks! / My Blackberry 9800 And MTN Subscription / To Change The Screen Of Your Ipad And Other Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.