Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone (8722 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Alonso80(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
princemillla:

Lol you are confused. Am also one of the victim and you are here directing message at me

What's the update on this thread? Are you still in contact with the guy?
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by larryTall97: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Update.... Has he rendered the services you all paid for ??
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Samslim(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
thank God I didn't give him. any money before he would have given me excuse toooo.....some. people are just too wicked......... very soon he wud meet his fate by the grace of God.....

1 Like

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by btrocky09(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2018
Icloud locked iPhone 7 plus needed
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2018
btrocky09:

How mush are u willing to pay
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Samslim(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2018
everyone pls be warn before giving any body money to help u to unlock your iPhone... make sure they unlock it first and u see that it has really been unlocked before paying them ooo.. most of them are scanners in disguise
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by btrocky09(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2018
What's your price?
olametrix:

How mush are u willing to pay
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by btrocky09(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Needed
btrocky09:
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Tyteeso(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is d Icloud still available?
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Honora000: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
donsola:
ripper why are majority of Nigerians like this? He is a scammer and I shall have his Nigerian BANK account blocked cos I have his BVN, Oloriburuku.

You will die a shamefully death, ur meat shall be used dragged in the sands and used for Ogun, if you don't deem it fit to refund my dough. No be every one dem dey scam oo.. I give u 3 days to consider my soft offer, else... I will make u a dirty example bloody time waster.

Did you do something to him? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Your Life And Work Without Smartphone? / Tecno T3 Vs N3 / MTN Xtracash: How To Borrow Real Money From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.