Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone (9136 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) / Best 4 Ways To Track Your Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2018
S useless guy don block me
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
The ProKracker is chatting with me. See wetin he dey talk.

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
More from him.

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2018
ZurielXlll:
The ProKracker is chatting with me. See wetin he dey talk.

Dis guy no go die for whr his cloth is
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:

Dis guy no go die for whr his cloth is

ProKracker aka MMM

From foreign Ukraine number. Now na Mtn we dey use chat.

From chatting freely in NL.

Now now dem don ban/ block am.

All the money don enta voice mail.

issokay
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
He already block me so I can't chart him, i dont even care about my money, by d other friend of my that he charge 34k and d guy is in 9ja and it might look like i scam him from here

ZurielXlll:

ProKracker aka MMM
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2018

You warn us but we did not listen

kasimseun:
I deal with icloud unlock.... This is surely a scam.... I knew it... Check his profile, he just registered today. And his price is way too cheap to unlock icloud.... Nairalanders be smart
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2018
More from Prokracker ooo.

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2018
More.

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2018
ProKracker Banned!!!

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Ok am watching
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Mod pls unbanned prokracker let him Explain what's going on.

He claim he is genuine, if he is not giving chance t ur o say his own part it might look unfair.

We need to come to a tangible resolution.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
Here is what the guy has to say

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
And this

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Why did he block me and he said he did not block any1
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Why i dont have access to chart with him and am expressing my self on NL if he did nt block me

princemillla:
And this
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Prokracker claimed he is not a scammer. That's well understood but in a situation where you are trying to defend urself in this kind of scene. U need to prove u r innocent. It's very simple
1. Refund
2. If you know way out, do it and then request for ur extra fee.

U cant ask clients who have not seen result to pay extra. It's not done anywhere
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Now those defending u should cover their face in shame

MrRush

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2018
He send me message wt 9ja number and he said he did nt block any1

And i ask why he did nt chart me wt previous number and he said he being change since last week

Bt he chat me wt it yesterday b4 He block me dis morning
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by austin4real(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Look the guy na scam, tried messaging him now sef e no go, screenshot of proof... it’s obvious the guy is good in twisting words, he’s still trying to squeeze out the little he can after the scam by telling pple who he collected money from to still pay more, while he offers a 40% discount.. A gullible mumu would still send another money to the Bastard.. be like say he dey use jazz talk sef angry angry angry

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2018

Na so

ZurielXlll:

ProKracker aka MMM

From foreign Ukraine number. Now na Mtn we dey use chat.

From chatting freely in NL.

Now now dem don ban/ block am.

All the money don enta voice mail.

issokay

Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:
Mod pls unbanned prokracker let him Explain what's going on.

He claim he is genuine, if he is not giving chance t ur o say his own part it might look unfair.

We need to come to a tangible resolution.

Are you his "minion"
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by donsola(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
ripper why are majority of Nigerians like this? He is a scammer and I shall have his Nigerian BANK account blocked cos I have his BVN, Oloriburuku.

You will die a shamefully death, ur meat shall be used dragged in the sands and used for Ogun, if you don't deem it fit to refund my dough. No be every one dem dey scam oo.. I give u 3 days to consider my soft offer, else... I will make u a dirty example bloody time waster.
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by ZurielXlll(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
princemillla:
Prokracker claimed he is not a scammer. That's well understood but in a situation where you are trying to defend urself in this kind of scene. U need to prove u r innocent. It's very simple
1. Refund
2. If you know way out, do it and then request for ur extra fee.

U cant ask clients who have not seen result to pay extra. It's not done anywhere

I have a better solution. Just unlock our phones!

You owe us that!!!
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
You all naming this guy a scam should know that doing a job and not being successful doesn't mean that person is a scam, I did a job with him and it was successful and some others here too. All this one you people are calling him scam won't bring back your money instead a soft resolution would do better
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
I appreciate your advice, but will u still send another money if it was u

Since d only alternative he is putting on d table is to make another payment which he did not indicate before receiving first payment

Iammercy2018:
You all naming this guy a scam should know that doing a job and not being successful doesn't mean that person is a scam, I did a job with him and it was successful and some others here too. All this one you people are calling him scam won't bring back your money instead a soft resolution would do better
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by Iammercy2018: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
olametrix:
I appreciate your advice, but will u still send another money if it was u

Since d only alternative he is putting on d table is to make another payment which he did not indicate before receiving first payment

I understand you too but coming here to label him a scammer, what changes those that make? it'll only dent his image, which is bad, we all pray not to collect bad business, although if my job wasn't successful I might be among people calling him a scammer because is not easy getting money but since my phone was unlocked by him, I will need to say it as it was (my experience) with him

This will make a lot of people not to give him job anymore from here but they'll not understand the situation because you people have already dented his image
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by olametrix(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
I reserve my comment for now

Iammercy2018:

I understand you too but coming here to label him a scammer, what changes those that make? it'll only dent his image, which is bad, we all pray not to collect bad business, although if my job wasn't successful I might be among people calling him a scammer because is not easy getting money but since my phone was unlocked by him, I will need to say it as it was (my experience) with him

This will make a lot of people not to give him job anymore from here but they'll not understand the situation because you people have already dented his image
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by princemillla(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
ZurielXlll:

I have a better solution. Just unlock our phones!

You owe us that!!!

Lol you are confused. Am also one of the victim and you are here directing message at me
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by remele2(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
MarkWayne89:

You can read the tutorial here about finding a lost phone. https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-find-a-lost-phone-instantly/

Thanks Bro, i have tried all diz, it was stolen and the person formated it, so i cant locate it again
Re: Unlock Icloud And Track Your Lost Phone by enochotun(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please i really need to track my phone bought a brand new phone for my birthday and 23days after the phone was stolen, i have the imei number if you could help, pls reply me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite BlackBerry Applications? / Phone Mailbox Configuration / Blackberry 10.3.1 Vs Android 5.0 Vs Ios 8.1 Vs WP 8.1